Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Arre yaar. You know I was typing that from the car park 😆 and the Intro wouldn’t have been up here but for Jyo and you since I couldn’t lookup any updates 🙏

The heath crisis is literally bhayankar. In UAE television networks have made almost all paid channels free until month end to encourage people to stay at home. It’s huge CSR.

It’s good uma ..please take care ..this is a serious condition for whole world ...we will come out of this ...it’s a situation which no one would have witnessed ever .....

Coming to sidnaaz I feel it’s so dam fortunate that sidnaaz completed Bhula Dunga jist before lockdown....otherwise we would not have got this song only ....atleast sidnaaz can enjoy and see how much they are happy 

And I feel it’s so fortunate for shehnaaz she has sid by her side right now ..imagine how her parents would be feeling that their daughter is alone in this scenario ...they are relieved coz they know she is at her house only ..I really feel sids house is hers only now 😉😉😉😉....and we all know sid is extremely protective about her and will take care of her in this period ..

I’m completely in awwww of sidnaaz stars right now ..pj was right since the moment these both entered B.B. house ..circumstances and destiny has done everything to keep them together ..B.B. house then for short period msk was a block but it ended ..though they were together on weekends ..then now corona virus lock down..now shehnaaz will atleast stay at sids house for more 21 days ..mein to bolti hu inki shaadi ho hi chuki hai ..I felt they would be married soon but see the destiny..they are anyways together only .

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations everyone for the new thread...such an amazing day today for SidNaaz n bhula dunga team and us🥳❤️ so proud of them n incredibly happy for them...it pays off for all the time we saw them getting targetted and suffering in that pressure cooker of a show, bb n later that crapfest torture MSK... but still bb gave them each other n a great new beginning for both❤️ both personally and professionally.. wishing them bigger and better things ahead too🤞🏻✨ *touchwood*

Lovely write up...thanks Uma di n Jyoti di... U guys really put in so much effort to update n maintain the thread, that too everyday cos the thread runs in jet speed lol thank you!🤗

And, stay safe everyone...n with the lockdown of 21 days...stay at home n healthy.. <3

❤️ SidNaaz ❤️ keep rocking and keep shining, stay safe... You both deserve nothing but the very best!! And wonderful things will keep coming to you!✨

Here's wishing another rocking thread ahead...filled with all the positive and wonderful things❤️

'Bhula Dunga'🥳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Did anyone notice in sana ka live she was humming the tune of that previous bhula dunga song which went viral earlier ..i feel that was a hint and it will b the sequel 😉

Then they will say due to huge response we r bringing sequel to this after 21 days of lockdown 😆...

On a serious note pls everyone stay at home and stay safe ...

SidNaaz can play their bb14 too fr next 21 days 😆😈

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

Next there should be a trend for the sequel of this MV 😆

Stay safe, you guys!

I think before trending for sequel..this song should be in trend for 2 weeks do that it can garner more views..how about 100 million to start with?😍😍😍😍😍

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Did anyone notice in sana ka live she was humming the tune of that previous bhula dunga song which went viral earlier ..i feel that was a hint and it will b the sequel 😉

Then they will say due to huge response we r bringing sewurl to this after 21 days of lockdown 😆...

On a serious note pls everyone stay at home and stay safe ...

SidNaaz can play their bb14 too fr next 21 days 😆😈

Sidnaz will enjoy their lock down and Infact I m sure it will make their relationship more stronger 😄

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

🤣 i love you 🤣

by god...yeh kis way mein hain....acha mein ya tumhara kuch nahi sakta waale mein.🤣

Waise i love you too 🤗❤️

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

by god...yeh kis way mein hain....acha mein ya tumhara kuch nahi sakta waale mein.🤣

Waise i love you too 🤗❤️

❤️🤗 no real wala 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hira221

Wow this is great news. I hope that one has the line "tum meray galay lag jao main saaray dard bhula doonga" 😆

by god....we all have fallen so badly for that line yaarr.....har do minute mein i read .....ki woh line hoga ....sequel mein hoga.....hope aisaaa hiii hooo.....woh line bhi jud gaya hain jaise sidnaaz ke saath. ❤️

priya20204sana thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new thread. 😊

Thanks Uma and Jyoti. Beautiful write up. You both literally take so much efforts to update the intro with each and every detail. 🤗we never miss anything at all.

Edited by priya20204sana - 4 years ago