The holi episode - My predictions

MissPassionPen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Guys!

I haven't visited IF for like three days and it already feels like I've missed out on a lot of discussions😕 I'll definitely catch up soon! All the recent thread makers, be ready for a spam notification😆

Coming to the point, I love the latest episodes! Reyansh and Pranati tashan😎 I just hate Reyansh's brothers. First of all, they are so bratty, and they definitely do not know how to respect women! That gym wala scene made me cringe! But why do I have a feeling that they might show some kind of love story between Armaan and Chetna? 

Oh yeah... the upcoming holi sequence! I'm damn excited for it! But Reyansh's brothers😡 They were mixing chilli powder in the coloured water?? Are you kidding me? I'm pretty sure Jugnu or even Pranati herself might get hurt, and Pranati will definitely blame Reyansh for it. Pranati might call Reyansh a cheap person and god alone knows what else, and our banda will be affected again😆

And I'm pretty sure we will get a scene where Reyansh's brothers get some band bajaa baraat from him and Rey will make them apologise to Pranati and her sister. And then Pranati might again be badass and tell him not to behave zimedaar and sanskari because he is not🤣

What are your predictions on the holi track guys? Let me know!

Love,

Nia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome back! 😊 I'm also interested to know what will happen in holi celebration. Looking forward to some Jugnu + Prayansh scenes where they are together! All 3 make the cutest family. lol. (But, yes, some prayansh tashan is definitely something I'm looking forward to.) As for the brothers, going to ignore them as much as I can! They need some serious redemption!