Episode 30 min to roshni death

Share
Posted: 7 days ago

Choti was struck

Aman saved roshni from falling

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-GMMCkBQYl/?igshid=44m8hjqfvob0


Tabeezi is living one day twice 

Posted: 7 days ago

Worth watching?

Aren’t they all living same day twice now? 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by vibha28


Worth watching?

Aren’t they all living same day twice now? 

 

Good episode.i like it.

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Jiss555


 

Good episode.i like it.

Repeat from previous day or anything new? Am in the middle of something but will watch later.

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by vibha28


Repeat from previous day or anything new? Am in the middle of something but will watch later.

Nothing much story wise.its just like yesterday's. Most of the scenes is new interwoven with some old ones

But overall it will give u a happy feel

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Jiss555


Nothing much story wise.its just like yesterday's. Most of the scenes is new interwoven with some old ones

But overall it will give u a happy feel

Thanks hun 🤗

Will watch soon currently reading obsession and want to finish it lol 😂 

Posted: 7 days ago

I'm loving the episodes though storyeise nothing much.. 

Roshan scene can hook us...  

Posted: 7 days ago

Good epi...smiley20

Aman is becoming more straightforward..loved the precap.


Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka ! 


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
MagpieArshu 26 2676 2 months ago amlavs
RoShaN_jAhAn 19 1664 3 months ago reeeh
Baby roshni story coming up ???

MagpieArshu   1   1074

MagpieArshu 1 1074 8 days ago br200910
Episode roshni unconscious

MagpieArshu   71   2127

MagpieArshu 71 2127 12 days ago vibha28
Episode danger on roshni

MagpieArshu   28   1581

MagpieArshu 28 1581 12 days ago Krilovad

Topic Info

  • 28 Replies
  • 1792Views

Topic started by MagpieArshu

Last replied by magicalM

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP