Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

mini 🤗🤗

it was a hard slap 😆

like I explained above I now know what the DKP and this show director is capable of after seeing humma humma 

and what we get for mishbir?

No idea why such sequences can’t be there for mishbir 🤢 what’s the issue 🤢what’s the problem and what’s with repeated back hugs for mishbir with fatherly kiss and eyes close

Anuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗🤗

Chill yaar..we got so many mishbir romantic scenes till now..what ever we got it was  out of box and it was so beautiful yaar..I think makers stopped giving parallel since haldi romance so if we get mishbir they wont insert kuku in that..(hope so)..see they are selling kuku in the name of mishbir..I did not watch kuku romance I dont like them as a couple🤢they dont even have proper love story, makers are just using them to create drama in the show..they are giving some romantic scenes to the couple to fulfill the demands of their fans..so chill we will get mishbir romance too def it will be something you never seen in ITV..but dont know will we get it now or after break..lets wait yaar😃

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Exactly.......uska partial memory loss chal raha hain......he has become so lazy......🤣But its okay suits me ....🤣I am also now in that mode.....mera dimaag bhi kaam nahi kara raha.....

Woh toh mein hun....kabhi sweet kabhi frustrated......😆

Arey if u want u can watch ....utna bhi bura nahi thaaa.......😆

Except Kuku got a young couple waala romantic sequence, mishbir are still holding each other faces which they started in the last century........

Mish actually tld her to not touch her again.....(I admit this was my fav part)....., abir was giving shocked expressions whenever Kuhu was been Kuhu and said enough hogaya, Kunal said to Kuhu to pack non existing  saamaan, but otherwise was standing confused.

Mish said she is not coming hme with Kuhu....😆

I was reading all reviews on LU thread.. I read ur posts too.. i will watch it on Insta do that i can skip many scenes..😎 

BOLD: i m waiting for this part too.. this will be my favv.. how i wish 2 -4aur suna deti. maza aa jata..

I hope they show epies till friday..then they can leave it for a week.. i think we all shd get a break from this too.. v need to relax our minds.its getting too stressful.. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Anuuuuuuuuu🤗🤗🤗

Chill yaar..we got so many mishbir romantic scenes till now..what ever we got it was  out of box and it was so beautiful yaar..I think makers stopped giving parallel since haldi romance so if we get mishbir they wont insert kuku in that..(hope so)..see they are selling kuku in the name of mishbir..I did not watch kuku romance I dont like them as a couple🤢they dont even have proper love story, makers are just using them to create drama in the show..they are giving some romantic scenes to the couple to fulfill the demands of their fans..so chill we will get mishbir romance too def it will be something you never seen in ITV..but dont know will we get it now or after break..lets wait yaar😃

merni sherni biwi tu aa gayi... chalo sambhalo inn logo ko...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣

Kuhu baby.....I was thinking abt spreadsheets during the whole humma humma.....phir maa ka call aagayi.....phir tumne baabhi ke saath  kushti karne gayiiiii.....toh mein kahan tum par pura concentrate kar pata hun.....😒

Kunal tum spreadsheets ke baare mein soch rahi thi...😡 pure humma humma mein...#not done...

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

merni sherni biwi tu aa gayi... chalo sambhalo inn logo ko...

hai Pati parameshwar app bhi mere sath hai na sambhalne mein

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

hai Pati parameshwar app bhi mere sath hai na sambhalne mein

nahi muje office ka kaam mein thodi der mein aata hoon...tab tak tum sambhal lena...❤️

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Kunal tum spreadsheets ke baare mein soch rahi thi...😡 pure humma humma mein...#not done...

kuhu kya hai yeh..Tum kaise bhool sakthi ho mishti ki wahjah se tume room mila..isiliye tumne hummma..hummma moment enjoy kiya..phir sara blame mishti pe dal diya..yeh accha nahi kiya kuhu tune

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

yeh ladka! 😆😛

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-G89WRFKxH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

His captions are the stress-busters you need during tough times like these👍🏼🤣😆

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

nahi muje office ka kaam mein thodi der mein aata hoon...tab tak tum sambhal lena...❤️

Done..❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

yeh ladka! 😆😛

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-G89WRFKxH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

His captions are the stress-busters you need during tough times like these👍🏼🤣😆

🤣

he is very witty yar...he is a stress buster...😆