mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So guys I was wondering...what kind of movies do you want to see DP in? I want her to sign more movies - commercial and content-oriented both. So, if you want her to sign more movies, comment which ones, the subject matter, the genre and/or the co stars. 

Personally, I would love to see her in either Gone Girl remake or a remake of A Simple Favour(Anna Kendrick's role). Or something like Age of Adaline. Or a rom-com directed by R. Balki -- something like Ki and Ka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqMlh0b2HU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blUeNoSed thumbnail

A negative role, like a proper bitch.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You should have asked people who aren't fond of her. They might be edgy but haters are biggest critics. If you manage to win over them, you are set. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

I wonder after chaapak's success are there any fans left?? 

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

You should have asked people who aren't fond of her. They might be edgy but haters are biggest critics. If you manage to win over them, you are set. 

OK tell me what role would you like to see her do?

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

An action film, like a Wonder Woman type of character. She’s the only actress who can pull it off. 

vsbarry thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinklingmoon

I wonder after champak's success are there any fans left?? 

somehow she made it to number 1 on ormax. While some others, not mentioning names, struggle to sustain a number 1 on there past 1 month. :)

I wonder kya DP ka koi fan bacha hoga iss forum may after such pakaao threads after threads everyday  ...

uggghhhhhh  😭

kyapa thumbnail

I would love to see her as Harley Quinn 

And she would make a beautiful Ariel I feel

[IMG]https://imgur.com/a/Bg4CB4n.jpg[/IMG]

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: vsbarry

somehow she made it to number 1 on ormax. While some others, not mentioning names, struggle to sustain a number 1 on there past 1 month. :)

So ormax is new standard of measurement now because she's toping the ranking there?? 

Do you know how ormax works?? They include print stories, appearances and whole lot of other things while ranking them and as we all know deepika has a whole team dedicated to print stories about every move of hers.