Describe The Following

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now let's play Describe the Following!!

Give a few words or phrases for the characters of KHKT before 26 September track opened up....

Our RoNakshi:โค๏ธ

Sonakshi Rastogi: Bold, sassy, dedicated to her family and work, bubbly, chirpy, absolutely no-nonsense attitude, never played around with self dignity, put others first ALWAYS, super optimistic, high EQ as she said (she fell for Rohit too easily I felt though!!๐Ÿ˜†), outer and inner beauty and my badass Drama Queen๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rohit Sippy: Passionate in love but confused with his emotions,  responsible and hard working doctor (oops, surgeon!!๐Ÿ˜†), fun loving character but hated nonsense on ITV, charming dude,  perfectly managed professional and personal life and my One Liner King 

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Rastogis:

Suman Rastogi: Loud mouthed but not crass, maybe a little too much of 'me' and liked people who did 'me, mine, myself' like Pari, all the time Paisa Paisa but I give her benefit of doubt because of her past๐Ÿ˜”

Praniti Rastogi: One word- Crass.... For me just like furniture as I skipped most of her parts๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Pulkit Rastogi: Oh how much I like him... Sensible, simple, intellectual and intelligent, knows to differentiate between right and wrong, family guy, parchai of Sona๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Sippys:

Sukhmani Sippy: Lovely lady, open minded, encouraging and most importantly- filmy!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Veena Sippy: Sensible, lovely, ever smiling, ideal family person. One issue was she didn't focus on all her children especially Rohan (but he still would have remained the same I guess)๐Ÿ˜•

Naren Sippy: Typical narrow minded mentality, responsible gynaec but hid his disgusting deed under the garb of his so called SoBo class ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Rohan Sippy: One word- Crass.... For me just a vegetable as I skipped most of his parts ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคข

Ajit Sippy: One of my favs as he was a major RoNakshi shipper!!! Funny, chirpy kid, who wasn't given focus from Veena but maintained dignity instead of  becoming a spoilt brat like Rohan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Akash Sippy: Went out of the tradition of Sippys of being doctors yet passionate about cooking, didn't have much say in family matters though๐Ÿค”

Deepa Wadhwani: Wisdom of a lawyer, though she barked up the wrong tree during the fashion show track!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Nishi Sippy: Kanjoos Sippy, Grey personality but her banters with Suman were too funny, narrow minded like Naren but almost identified RoNakshi's fake relationship so maybe intelligent?!?๐Ÿ˜‰

Yash Kapoor: Simple, opinionated, sensible, so much like Pulkit and handled his wife well!! As a son, I thought he did right to Sulochana aunty!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Pooja Sippy: Lively personality, but instinctive like Rohit, intelligent and witty... A relief to the eyes everytime after seeing RoPa๐Ÿ˜†!! I was shipping Pulki-Pooji bond๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After Ronakshi, I really liked Pulkit and Ajith so much. I liked Pooja and Badi mumma also. I really missed beautiful bond of Sona  and Pulkit so much. Because Pulkit character left the show very early and we didn't saw lot of scenes of them.In last day shooting of KHKT, when Dipika and Pravisht hugged each other while crying, when Dipika said "I am proud of you" to Pravisht, that day I saw glimpses of Sonakshi and Pulkit in them in real. After that I realized how much I missed Sons and Pulkit scenes๐Ÿ˜ญ. I also waited for Pooja- Pulkit scenes as a couple just like you Sakshi.