Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

So many games also but kabaddi is our national game🤣🤣

Kya kya sochne lage hain hum log yaar

Sach mein mineil ne pagal kar rakha hai😆

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

PB have always been different from other ITV shows and current season is fab . Tracks which makers are getting in this season need applause and SouNoor like evryone call them with love are doing fab job as MiNeil👏I used to watch season one and never thought  that I would like admire the jodi here in season 2 but now I love them . For their fab acting  and their chemistry is mesmerising . You feel really you are seeing MiNeil .They make us forget that they are just a characters . That's the magic they have and all other characters like Rani, Arya  and also milkman are very good .

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have watched pb from the first season and to tell you the truth I like the second season better characters story(which will start now) specially MiNeil they are so different from other jodis they communicate and not assume things pb is one show which deals with situations in a realistic way.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Zalima ab se ye mera fav song 🤗

Ek no lyrics 

Or Gifs 🤣

Me tujhe song ke liye bhi motivate kar rahi hoon 🤗

Aise songs aaye dimaag me to share karna 😆

🤣🤣 Coffee bites and now what bites is this ?.🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Kya kya sochne lage hain hum log yaar

Sach mein mineil ne pagal kar rakha hai😆

🤣At delhi MiNeil will play water Kabaddi, musical kabaddi 🤣 exploring different versions of Kabaddi🤣

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

PB have always been different from other ITV shows and current season is fab . Tracks which makers are getting in this season need applause and SouNoor like evryone call them with love are doing fab job as MiNeil👏I used to watch season one and never thought  that I would like admire the jodi here in season 2 but now I love them . For their fab acting  and their chemistry is mesmerising . You feel really you are seeing MiNeil .They make us forget that they are just a characters . That's the magic they have and all other characters like Rani, Arya  and also milkman are very good .

Yes , they are magical 😳

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@avni as Gale lag jaa 🤗 u know why 😆🤣

@zalima zalima zalima ur gifs 😆🤣🤗

@all others - tum sab logo ne sab bol dia n Mera Dil khush Kar dia.. sabko ek ek hug 🤗🤗

#MiNeilians rocks 🥳

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

I am so proud of my decision to continue watching this show. The tracks they show, The message they potray (Eg. Child abuse) The fact that they showed how men too can be abused(Bobby) The fact that they are showing that a man is not always at fault for divorce or failed marriages. I love it . Even better is the fact that Mineil are among most popular jodis of television , according to Few sites. The fact that our trio are so amazing and how even with so less promotion in TV our show has managed to keep constant TRPs is amazing .

wow Avni u said it all👏

Mineil magic ❤️ is unique their chemistry is unique they the couple 😍 which always bring a big smile in all faces🥰

Kudos to sounoor ❤️🔥👏👏

Kudos to cvs👏👏❤️

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Season 2 deserve all the love and appreciation.All the actors are doing fantastic job. Sourabh ,Ashnoor pairing is very good . I had mentioned this before it is his best pairing (and please god keep saving him in future  also)and Ashnoor as always is  doll .Both give tough competition to each other in acting. Their chemistry is very attractive and they look so hot just in simple  eye lock scenes also and in that holi dance was so much fire and other actors like Saisha and others who play character roles are doing good job .What makes  season 2 different is realistic track they get  . Social issue related tracks which we don't see in other  regular tv shows.Be it child abuse or now man stuck in abusive marriage they touch unexplored issues . Makers deserve praise for this .