Deepika singing BJP song after Chhapaak failure

Posted: 4 years ago

I have stopped taking this woman seriously.

*EDIT*

I've stopped taking any BW celeb seriously. Talk about hypocrisy and ermm... let's just leave it right there.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago

Umm....may be I missed the point but can you point to where exactly she was singing the praises of BJP? 

You mean to say supporting her country’s PM’s message to stay safe in these tough times, is singing his praises? What exactly you suppose she should be doing to not show her support? Send an opposing message calling people to take to the streets and do everything that the PM has asked not to do? Because hey PM is BJP?

For a change may be we should stop making everything political?

Edited by cricketfan1 - 4 years ago

LOL....this reminds me of the time when SRK was mocked by SOME when he had made a video to go and vote in elections at PM's request....

I hope that those SOME realize today that country is always bigger than the PM and politics.

Nothing wrong in Deepu promoting the PM's message ......country first.

You never leave any opportunity to bash DP, do you?

She is NOT singing praises of BJP. She is simply urging everyone to follow the instructions of the PM and validate the efforts of the medical fraternity.Which is the need of the hour.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

LOL....this reminds me of the time when SRK was mocked by SOME when he had made a video to go and vote in elections at PM's request....

I hope that those SOME realize today that country is always bigger than the PM and politics.

Nothing wrong in Deepu promoting the PM's message ......country first.

Some people literally hate the PM so much that they'll be blind to anything the country is currently facing. 

In logon Ko sharam nahi aati iss time par ye politics khelne mein. 

Do hafte ruk nahi sakte. 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Umm....may be I missed the point but can you point to where exactly she was singing the praises of BJP? 

It was the way she stated her message. First she quoted Modi's tweet and then she used words like "mature" "comforting" "honorable" etc.

Her stans talk about how she's the only one with spine in the industry, talk up her JNU stunt, and how she pulled out of an event because of Modi. She could have asked her fans to support the curfew without quoting Modi and even if she quoted him, she didn't need to write such a buttery tweet. That's *if* she actually believed any of that. 

It seems more like she's trying to get back the bhakt base that got angry with her after JNU.

This is just like her fans going crazy after her cleavage thing and then she started cozying up to the same editor. Or how they're always on the attack against RK for his cheating but she starts posting about him being one of her favorite men. This is just more of the same. 

Dude. Whats the big deal? I hate my CMs politics or political thinking but I am singing praises for her on how she is fighting corona crisis.. Not every moment has to be political..  Btw Ab iss country me rehte ho to Modi aur apna CM hi bharosa.. Justin Trudaeu nehi ayega bachane ke liye corona se🙄

Usually am really fast at understanding MIDs but I just realized who this person is smiley36

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Usually am really fast at understanding MIDs but I just realized who this person is smiley36

I m dense. Ihan pe bhi mid???? 😌