Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks for the update. 

Arjun is such a sweetheart. To protect Pinky he lies for the 1st time and make himself look bad, but he underestimated his saaliji....too bad Arjunji, but your saali is smarter thn u think. 

And finally Pinky has figured who is the culprit.

I always said one thing: it will take something very big to happen to make Pinky finally get out from her shell and start fighting the real battle. And in this case it was about Arjuns life. 

Lets see how she tackles Gagan and ofcourse......how can we forget her prestige crazy father....he definitely will fight all means to keep his good for nothing like himself damaad out of jail.

I loved the Arjun/ Pinky scene. Its great to see how well both of them know eachother in such a short time. Their bonding needs to become stronger only then will it be worth watching how they slowly fall in love. 

I hv this crazy feeling tht Arjun might be the 1st to fall in love with Pinky, but he will not realize so quickly and will name it as Pinky being Ananya's sister

It might take some time for Pinky, becoz she has already been cheated in love, on top of tht Arjun is her sisters husband and someone her father hates to the core. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Thanks for the update. 

Arjun is such a sweetheart. To protect Pinky he lies for the 1st time and make himself look bad, but he underestimated his saaliji....too bad Arjunji, but your saali is smarter thn u think. 

And finally Pinky has figured who is the culprit.

I always said one thing: it will take something very big to happen to make Pinky finally get out from her shell and start fighting the real battle. And in this case it was about Arjuns life. 

Lets see how she tackles Gagan and ofcourse......how can we forget her prestige crazy father....he definitely will fight all means to keep his good for nothing like himself damaad out of jail.

I loved the Arjun/ Pinky scene. Its great to see how well both of them know eachother in such a short time. Their bonding needs to become stronger only then will it be worth watching how they slowly fall in love. 

I hv this crazy feeling tht Arjun might be the 1st to fall in love with Pinky, but he will not realize so quickly and will name it as Pinky being Ananya's sister

It might take some time for Pinky, becoz she has already been cheated in love, on top of tht Arjun is her sisters husband and someone her father hates to the core. 

true..