Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

@Jisss

I agree it will be more flashbacks 🙄🙄

Oh well time to focus completely on reading and catching up on my other shows. Can’t even go out lol 😂 on my second week of isolating and I hate it. 

I don’t like working from home anymore either but I understand the importance of rules atm. Let’s see how long this continues. Australia New Zealand have closed their borders too for anyone who is not a resident or citizen. This thing is going to prolong sadly.

stupid Corona.i am hating g it.there is the precap for u.now back to my reading 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B976tmVn3dx/?igshid=1qinxmcerqulh

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

@Jisss

I agree it will be more flashbacks 🙄🙄

Oh well time to focus completely on reading and catching up on my other shows. Can’t even go out lol 😂 on my second week of isolating and I hate it. 

I don’t like working from home anymore either but I understand the importance of rules atm. Let’s see how long this continues. Australia New Zealand have closed their borders too for anyone who is not a resident or citizen. This thing is going to prolong sadly.

all other shows are having episodes on Monday. Sorry my mistake. Yeh rishta,yhc all r having episodes on Saturday. It's our show which is not airing.next week trp will tank

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

stupid Corona.i am hating g it.there is the precap for u.now back to my reading 

Thank you hun 🤗🤗

Yes it’s not going to be watchable today - me too back to reading until this blows over. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

all other shows are having episodes on Monday. Sorry my mistake. Yeh rishta,yhc all r having episodes on Saturday. It's our show which is not airing.next week trp will tank

Yes it will sadly.

Ekta is master of preparation and Gul isn’t. When the first case was confirmed she should have made plans to anticipate this. Anyway, no point crying over spilt milk now let’s hope when it restarts it gets back to where it was as other shows will show new episodes and we won’t.

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show and particularly the current plot need lots of vfx and action sequences filming of which requires more time than the normal scenes.

That's why they don't have episode bank may be. 

Trp is not the priority...safety is the top priority now....

Pray that all be safe.....have to wait until new episode will air...

Daisy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Instead of the dragged episode if we get a fresh episode and then re running of the previous ones with declaration from the channel and makers that the new episodes will come when the shooting will resume, it would be better.

We are ready to cooperate with the situation. Perhaps that would be more practical for the current situation. Dragged episodes will cause drop in pace of the story as well as trp.

Exams are withheld, public life is stopped, only channels are thinking of their business. This should not be done.

Edited by Daisy21 - 4 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What precap is that.. bridge of khazad dùm?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I am feeling like this chotu Farah imran side plot was totally unnecessary..  waste of vfx effort..

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

What precap is that.. bridge of khazad dùm?? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I am feeling like this chotu Farah imran side plot was totally unnecessary..  waste of vfx effort..

Completely agree Minu and we know that both will die regardless and they have 8 chances. I am not sure why but I presume it’s do with this shutdown.

Today was flashbacks- at this stage I expected this as safety is first and foremost but it’s disappointing as well.