Spoiler about the new promo

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/omg-differences-between-suman-and-shravan-ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2-200319

This is a spoiler about the new promo.. So basically our prediction was right.. Anish will reveal all the stuff that Shravan said behind Suman her back. This will really upset Suman and Shravan will think that he has lost her forever..😭

Also this article for some weird reason says that all this drama will take place at Sameer's party but I think they meant Anish😆 I dont think there is a Sameer on the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing.

Devika will be in the plotting too I feel. Like Kanchan said Devika haunts her exes for ages. She won't let go of Shravan that quick!

Shravan will manao Sumo ofc cuz this hurdle is just a stepping stone towards the final showdown.

mmans thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Thanks for sharing.

Devika will be in the plotting too I feel. Like Kanchan said Devika haunts her exes for ages. She won't let go of Shravan that quick!

Shravan will manao Sumo ofc cuz this hurdle is just a stepping stone towards the final showdown.

Devika is definitly not as innocent as she looks. When Shavan talked to her about how her phone calls and messages annoyed him she said that she wouldnt bother him anymore but that was not the case. During the breakup she said that she's fine with it but she definitly isn't😆 she will take revenge somehow and Anish's party will be the perfect opportunity

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

Devika is definitly not as innocent as she looks. When Shavan talked to her about how her phone calls and messages annoyed him she said that she wouldnt bother him anymore but that was not the case. During the breakup she said that she's fine with it but she definitly isn't😆 she will take revenge somehow and Anish's party will be the perfect opportunity

I hope the 'Devika chapter' closes after it at least😵

mmans thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

I hope the 'Devika chapter' closes after it at least😵

Ikr 🤔i kinda ship her with Anish idk why😆

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmans

Ikr 🤔i kinda ship her with Anish idk why😆