Asya os ~ Will be there for you

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Dedicated to Sabreen
aka my jangli ladki

Hola people . Firstly just stay safe and always happy .Here I'm gonna Penn my thoughts on Zoyaan track .I won't deny the spectacular acting by the all cast but the track just didn't go well with me .I've decided to let you all know via this os .Here Only Asya were gonna get married not Najma Imraan .They're engaged here and Zoya still left to find out the truth .

"Stay with the one who loves you as a whole when you think you're in pieces.

- the one who didn't walk away ..

"Ms Faruqui won't sign the NikahNama " declared Asad .
The authority in his voice wasn't unnoticed by any of the housemates present there .
"Par Bhaijaan , Nikhat " Ayaan tried to convince but one look at Asad , he halted.
"Maaf Kijiyega Maulvi saab , par yeh nikaah valid nhi hai " cleared Asad
"Yeh aap kya kh rhe h Jannab , Humne khud Zoya aur Ayaan ka nikaah padwaya hai  " before Maulvi Saab could state further Asad stopped him .
"Zoya aur Ayaan ka nikaah nhi hua hai" but Shireen interrupted him .
"Kyu Asad aapke liye toh Najma , Nikhat aur Nuzhat main koi fark nhi tha na , ab kyu aap unki izzat ka tamasha bana rhe hai "
" Dekhiye , main unki bhalaai k liye hi kah rha hoon aur agar aap sach main chahti hai yaha kisi ki izzat ka koi Tamasha na bane toh please chup rheye "
This statement of Asad silenced Shireen .
" Toh kya kh rhe the maulvi saab , Zoya Ayaan ki patni hai , Jab nikaah hua hi nhi toh kaise pati patni "
" Aap yeh kis binaah pr kh rhe hai Asad Miyaan ? " asked Maulvi saab .
" Dekhiye jiss wakt Zoya aur Ayaan ka nikaah aap pad rhe the dono ne hi apni sahmati (concent) nhi dia tha .Dulhan k concent k bina toh nikaah waise bhi valid nhi hota , aur ek bat mujhe aap log bataiye . Ayaan ka toh samjh aaya ki aap unhe jante the toh uska nam aa gya par Zoya usse kaise ? Maine jha Nikaah ho rha tha wha ki video footage mangwai hai , jisse saaf jahir hota hai ki dulhan k jagah par aapne joh naam liya tha woh Zoya Abbas tha na ki Zoya Faruqui toh yeh nikaah valid kaise hua " said Asad
"Dekhiye Janaab , jiss jode ka nikaah wha hone wala tha , woh aaya hi nhi aur Ayaan ko hum Rashid Saab k through jante h pr bat toh aapko bhi sahi hai ,maaf kijiye humse bahot badi galti ho gyi hai .Zoya aur Ayaan ka Nikaah nahi hua hai .Yeh mehj ek galatfaimi thi .Humain maaf kijiye Asad Miyaan "
After saying this , the maulvi Saab took his leave .

The silence consumed the everyone present in the hall .No one dared to break the ice . Finally Ayaan decided to break the ice .
"Bhaijaan "
" Don't call me your Bhaijaan "
"Yeh aap kya kh rhe hai bhaijaan "
"I said don't call me your bhaijaan .Just don't ."
"Asad " the tiny whimper from his father got his attention.
"Beta , tum Ayaan ki iss galti "
Asad interrupted him before he could complete his sentence .
"Galti , really galti .Galti woh hoti hai joh Aaj Tak main Ayaan ki maaf krta aaya hoon . Galti sabse hoti hai , mujhse bhi hui hogi par koi galti se apne bhaijaan ki dulhan nhi mangta "
"Bhai Jaan , aap galat " again Asad interrupted Ayaan .
" Didn't I just said don't call me your bhaijaan .Kaunsa bhai , apne bhai ki dulhan mangta hai , kaunsa bhai ? Ayaan tum zindagi mangte na , khushi khushi bina kisi sawaal jawab k main tumhe de deta par tumne toh meri zindagi se bhi jyada ajeez meri Zoya hi mang li .You even tried to guilt trip me like your mother that how I'm discriminating between Nikhat and Najma .
Agar main tumse tumhari Humaira mangta toh "
"Asad , apni had main raho " shouted Gafuur .
"Chilaiye mat .Bura laga na aapko .Zoya k liye nhi laga .Kisi ki beti nahi h kya woh .Just because you thought she doesn't have anyone , koi parwaah nhi unki .Aap sabhi k sabhi galat hai yaha .Meri Zoya akeli nhi hai .Unka Mr Khan hai unke sath , joh agar koi galti se galat nazar utha kr bhi dekhega , jaan le lunga , yeh Wada h Asad Ahmed Khan ka .
" Bhaijaan , please mujhe maaf kr dijiye .Shayad main apni behan k pyar main pagal ho gya tha.Aap khud hi bataiye , agar Najma hoti toh Nikhat ki jagah "
" Meri tamater Nikhat ki tarah coward nhi hai .Mere liye Najma , nikhat main na kabhi fark tha aur na hi kabhi hoga.Meri tamater kabhi bhi suicide jaisa kadam nhi uthaegi .Uske Bhaijaan uss par kbhi yeh nobat aane hi nahi denge . Aur Mr and Mrs Rashid , agar aap se koi aapki Nikhat Nuzhat mangta toh .Aisa hi karte kya aap log .Nikhat k pass puri zindagi hai , samjhaiye use ..
Aur Rashid saab aapki toh dost thi na Ms Faruqui , toh koi aisa krta hai apni dost k sath .Jitna gav(wound) aapne mujhe bachpan main diya tha na usse kai jyada bada aaj diya hai ."
Rashid hung his head low in shame .
They all except Asya left for their room or for Nikhat .

Zoya was still in shock remembering the events that took place today .First Tanveer -Imraan then her and Ayaan's Nikaah , the statement itself brokes her. She just stayed mum the whole time .She trusts Asad , her Mr Khan who won't let anything happen to her .He kept his promise of protecting her .She was so scared when he said , he will took her to Ayaan . She'd lost hope .She felt like she was loosing her world , her everything .She just wanted to cry but her Mr Khan is there for her , he won't let her burn in the fire of hopelessness .All she wanted now to cry in Azad's arms , feel herself wanted in Asad's embrace .

Asad all this time was noticing his Zoya .How broken he felt when Ayaan demanded his Zoya .How dare he ?
He made his way towards his Zoya and took her out of the SM which was suffocating both of them .Never had this house bought good memories for either of them . He was just holding her hand tightly , supporting her .
After they reached near his car.

" I'm sorry Zoya .Aaj itna sab ..before Asad could complete , Zoya just throw herself in his arms and cried  .He wrapped his arms around her , pulling her more closer and closer .Her sobs were breaking his heart .He was helpless as he wanted to wipe her tears but at the same time wanted her to let go her pain .
They were in each other embrace for long time .It started raining as if stating heaven crying for them .

After some time , their cries subsided but they were still in each other's embrace , holding tightly to each other not wanting to let other one go .Rain wasn't a bother to them.

"Mr Khan " Zoya said still in Asad's arms .
"Uhm"
"I'm sorry Mr Khan , mujhe ghar se aaj jana hi nhi chaiye tha par main kya karti Mr Khan , bat Najma ka tha .Kaise rokti khud ko usse bachane se .I'm so sorry Mr Khan , I'm literally a jinx in your life. I should've died in that fire  "
"Zoya " seeing her demeaning herself ,wanting herself dead  Asad couldn't control it and shouted.
"Aapne ek bar bhi mere bare main nahi socha yeh bolne se pehle .Kya , ab aapki zindagi meri hai .Main apne aap se aapko kabhi dur nhi jaane dunga , kbhi nhi .Najma Imraan ki aap fikar na krey , ghar ja kr bat krenge .I trust you Zoya , I'm always there for you and will be there for you .Aap jha bhi apne kadam badaengi , mere kadam aapko sath chalte hue milenge .I can't live without you .You're mine and even Death couldn't do us apart. Am I clear Mrs Asad Ahmed Khan ?

"Par nikaah toh humara hua hi nahi "

"Ghar chaliye aap , nikaah ki sabhi taiyaari ho chuki hai , maulvi saab , ammi , tamater sab wait kr rhe h "

Asad helped Zoya in the car and turned on the heater and found a towel in the back seat which he gave her to dry herself .

Soon they reached home and as Asad said , everyone was waiting for them .
After changing in another set of traditional , they sat for their nikaah .
" Qubool Hai"
Echoed from both sides .The two souls binded themselves forever .The smile on their faces wasn't leaving .They were happy to be finally together.

Posted: 4 years ago

Again I'm sorry for any errors . please do like it and review it .Positive and negative criticism both are welcomed 😊