~Na chahiye kuch tumse zyada, tumse kam nahi~RoNakshi OS Series(01/04)

Delicatefirefly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

1- Award Night

"And the Star Parivar Award for best female actress goes to Sonakshi Rastogi for her role as Parvati in 'Kahani Parvati Ki'" the people presenting the award announced and a loud roar of applause followed.

Sonakshi received a tight congratulatory side hug from Rohit as her name was announced. She got up from her seat and walked towards the stage while mouthing quick 'thank you's to everyone that congratulated her.

One of the presenters stood near the stairs to help her walk up in the heavy outfit that she was wearing. She walked towards the middle of the stage, to receive her award with that presenter by her side.

They presented her with the award and the three of them smiled, looking at the camera that was to click their picture.

"We would like our Parvati to say a few words on winning this award for the second time in a row" the host requested her.

"First of all, I would like to thank whole of my family, my in-laws, my fans and my biggest support system, Rohit" she pointed towards Rohit sitting in the audience. 

"As you all know, kpk is over now and I hadn't been a part of kpk for the last 4 months and winning this award even after not being a part of it is very special. I guess sabko pata hai ki mera new show aaraha hai on this very channel and if right now I'm able to do this show without any problems, Rohit plays a very big role in that. Thank you so much Rohit and thank you everyone", she lifted her award trophy high in the air and got it back to her face to wipe her tears. Her eyes had welled up at the later portion of the speech. (A/N I know most of it doesn't make sense but I wanted it to be like this πŸ˜…)

The presenter that had helped her before, again helped her to get down. She walked back to her seat and sat down.

"Don't cry... Saara makeup kharab ho jayega fir sacchi mein pagal Parvati lagogi" Rohit placed his hand on hers and gave it a light squeeze while giving her a smile.

Sonakshi hit his shoulders lightly and a slight red colour adorned her cheeks while she kept on looking at him looking at the stage.

"Concentrate drama queen. Sab kya sochenge agar unki pyari Parvati yahase jaldi chali gayi toh? You can keep on watching me whole night, okay?" he slightly bent towards her and said in a low voice.

"Toh abhi dekhne me kya problem hai? Everyone knows you're my husband aur pati ko dekhne me kaisi sharam?" she replied with innocence dripping from her voice.

"Koi problem nahi hai but see they're announcing best jodi now" he tried to divert her attention. He knew if he didn't, they would be disturbing everyone around with their exchange. Their banter could be kept on hold for later.

Sonakshi immediately turned her face back to the stage and waited on for the name to be announced.

"And the Star Parivar award for best jodi goes to Sonakshi Rastogi and Sumit Khanna" and the auditorium, again was filled with applause.

Sonakshi, again, got up from her seat and handed over her earlier trophy to Rohit. Sumit who sat behind Sonakshi and Rohit's seat walked up towards her, took her hand in his and both them walked up to the stage, hand in hand.

The presenters presented them with their awards and they looked at the camera with a huge smile.

"Kunal and Parvati are one of the most famous jodis of this channel. Their chemistry is said to be the best of all. And aap dono toh acche friends ho hi so do you have any memories you'd like to share with us today?"

Sumit kept on narrating a random event that had occurred between them while Sonakshi kept on looking at Rohit through the audience, not leaving his sight for even a bit.

"The both of you have been in news a lot for the past one month. There was even news of both of you dating after Sonakshi's divorce, is it? So uske baareme aap dono kya kahoge?", Sonakshi immediately looked at the host with confusion in her eyes. What was he saying?

"Uh... Haan, we were together for a few days but ab Sona apne pati, Rohit ke saath hai" Sumit said, standing beside Sonakshi and looking at her expressions constantly.

"Hum sab humare KunVati ko ek last time stage share karte hue dekhna chahte hai. Don't you guys agree with me?" the host said and the audience started cheering "KunVati" from their places.

Rohit had a constant look of pride on his face. After all it was his first time at any award show and his wife was receiving awards for her hard work right in front of him. The smile on his face widened as a mischievous idea crossed his mind.

A soft song started playing as everyone other than Sumit and Sonakshi left the stage. Sumit placed his hand on Sonakshi's waist and they slow danced, completely in tune with each other. Sumit twirled her around and ended their dance with her landing in his arms again.

The auditorium filled with applause for both of them while the host requested them to go back to their respective seats. Sonakshi sat beside Rohit as she saw him sitting with his hands folded and a grumpy expression.

"Doctor surgeon, achanak kya hogaya?", she asked as she placed a hand on his thigh.

He just gave her a short grumpy look and continued looking on to the stage. Sonakshi's face fell but she mentally decided to ask him later and concentrate on the dance that was going on the stage.

The award function lasted for about an hour and now Rohit and Sonakshi were seated in the backseat of their car with Ravi in the driver's seat, driving off to their new home. Silence engulfed the whole ride home with a few random songs playing at intervals.

They reached their home and Rohit just walked in, without even a second glance at both of them, hiding a mischievous smile on his face. Sonakshi looked at his retreating figure with confusion filled eyes. Why was he behaving like this?

Sonakshi took the car keys from Ravi and told him to go home safely. She walked into their home and saw Rohit sitting on the couch, with crossed legs and a flipped magazine in his hand.

"Magazine toh sidha padhlo but haan tumhe toh ulta hi samajh aayega na", she sat beside him and flipped the magazine, only to flip it back again. Her soft giggles filled up the room.

"Kabhi mere saath dance nahi kiya jaise Sumit ke saath kiya" Rohit complained as he placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer towards him. His breaths fanned her face as his lips came dangerously closed to hers.

"Kiya toh tha, two times, remember humare sangeet ke din aur Nishi yk ke anniversary ke din", she pushed him away and held two fingers in front of his eyes.

"Lekin ab toh nahi kiya na", Rohit faltered with his words. He wanted to see how she'd react if he made her believe that he was jealous.

"Jealous?" Sonakshi pulled his cheeks. She had already looked through him but wanted to play along.

"No, main kaha jealous hu?" Rohit said while crossing his hands and looked away. He tried his hardest to not to reveal his smile.

"Oh really?" Sonakshi tried turning him around while trying to hide to her laugh. "Toh tumhe dance karna hai na, toh karte hai"

Sonakshi started playing the song 'Hawayein'  on her mobile and forwarded a hand towards him. Rohit quickly took her hand in his and got up from his seat with a wide smile on his face.

Tujhko... main rakh loon wahaan
Jahaan pe kahin
Hai mera yaqeen

Main jo... tera naa huaa
Kisi ka nahin...
Kisi ka nahin..

Le jaayein jaane kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein...
Le jaayein tujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein...

Begaani hai yeh baaghi
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahan
Hawayein, hawayein

Le jaayein jaane kahaan, na mujhko khabar
Na tujhko pataa...

Banaati hai jo tu...
Woh yaadein jaane sang mere kab tak chale
Inhi mein to meri...
Subah bhi dhalein
Shamein dhalein
Mausam dhalein

Khayalon ka shehar...
Tu jaane tere hone se hi aabaad hai
Hawayein haq mein...
Wohi hai aate jaate jo tera naam le

Deti hain jo sadayein
Hawayein, hawayein
Na jaane kya batayein
Hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye tujhe kahaan
hawayein, hawayein
Le jaaye mujhe kahaan
Hawayein, hawayein

Le jaayein jaane kahaan, na mujhko khabar
Naa tujhko pataa...

They danced in each other's groove for a long time, with Sonakshi hugging Rohit and Rohit's one hand on her waist and the other on her back. Just as the song came to a stop, Rohit bent down and placed his chin on her right shoulder.

"Tumhari penalty kiss abhi bhi baaki hai, remember?" shivers ran through Sonakshi's body as Rohit said that in a husky voice with his hot breaths continuosly hitting her exposed shoulder.

"Toh lelo" Sonakshi moved backwards and waited for his move with closed eyes and bated breath.

He moved his lips towards hers and took them in his lips. Their lips moved in unison until their need for oxygen forced them to pull apart. They placed their foreheads against each other's.

"Congratulations Parvati", Rohit said with a wide smile on his face.

"Sirf congrats kehne ke liye itna, doctor surgeon?" Sonakshi said with confusion.

"Nahi, main toh pehle mazak kar raha tha. Directly thodi na congrats bolta apni drama queen ko" Rohit said with a shine in his eyes and placed both of his hands on her shoulders.

"Pagal" Sonakshi said with a slight red tint on her face. "Ab sone jaye? I'm very tired and kal shoot bhi hai" Sonakshi yawned.

"Sure" Rohit picked her up and took her to their room. He helped her change her clothes and put her off to bed with a forehead kiss. He laid down beside her, not before changing his own clothes, switched off the lights and dozed off with a hand placed on her tummy and a smile adorning his face.

How was it? I know bohot cringey tha and it doesn't make sense but trust me mere dimag me idea bohot accha sound kiya tha. 

So this is an OS series and will be updated consistently. The index will be posted in the first reply once it's done :).

Next OS precap: Sonakshi teaches Rohit to drive.

Take care

Bye

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayantikachak19 thumbnail

Believe me its 12 here and all what i am doing is gigling and smiling like a lunatic and my mom is doubting that i have made a bf

DO UPDATE SOON!

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it. Update soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Sayantikachak19

Believe me its 12 here and all what i am doing is gigling and smiling like a lunatic and my mom is doubting that i have made a bf

DO UPDATE SOON!

Glad that you liked it πŸ˜Š

Next OS will most likely be posted tomorrow πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thank you β€οΈ

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Loved it. Update soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you β€οΈ

Update will probably come tomorrow πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Priyankajain14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Plzz update the next part waiting for it 

Nonameforme thumbnail

Awesome! Absolutely loved it. Sense nai hain toh kya hua, hum ronakshiwale to waise bhi senseless hi hain na🀣. Please update soooooo. Eager to read what's next

2 - Driving Lessons

The sky turned a bright shade of orange, with a tinge of pink as Sonakshi parked her car in the parking zone of the Sukhmani Sippy Hospital. After a long day of shots and close-ups, she needed to spend some alone time with her Rohit.

"My Rohit", just the thought itself tinged her cheeks with a light hue of red. Her thoughts travelled back to the time, 5 months back, when he had plucked her out of his life due to his family, as she walked past all the nurses towards Rohit's cabin.

Now, everything was back to normal with Nishi in jail for her misdeeds and the both of them living in their own little apartment, a decision which was supported by everyone in their respective families.

Sonakshi knocked on the door with the name 'Rohit Sippy' engraved on its nameplate. She walked in as she heard a loud "come in" from the inside.

"Arey Sona, tum yaha? Main toh nikalne hi wala tha" Rohit said as he kept the file in his hand on the table and walked up towards her.

"Aaj pack up jaldi ho gaya toh socha ki tumhe bhi ghar leke chalu. Thoda time bhi spend karne milega saath me. Ravi ko maine bol diya hai tumhari car ghar leke jaane ke liye and keys apne saath hi rakhne ke liye", Sonakshi stated as Rohit walked up towards her and placed his arms on either of her shoulders.

"Tum kuch der ke liye yaha couch pe baith jao. I just have to go through this file", he pointed towards the file he kept on his table earlier. She sat down on the couch and started a much awaited live chat with her fans on photogram.

Rohit completed his work in half an hour, much later than he had anticipated as he kept on glancing towards Sonakshi every five minutes.

"Chale?" Rohit asked a very much engrossed Sonakshi and forwarded a hand towards her when she looked up towards him.

They walked the way till the parking lot, hand in hand, with Rohit whispering sweet nothings in her ear from time to time and Sonakshi giggling, hiding her face in his biceps. As they reached the car, Rohit opened the door of driver's seat for her and sat in the passenger's seat after she was comfortable.

Sonakshi pulled the car out of the parking spot and once they were out on the road, started playing 'lag jaa gale' on the radio.

"Remember humari pehli car ride? Aaj toh license hai na tumhare paas?" Rohit chuckled. Sonakshi gave him a light hit on his shoulders and muttered a quick yes.

"Rohit tumhe bhi na driving sikhni chahiye. Kab tak main tumhe aise pick up karungi? Kabhi kabhi tumhe karna chahiye and mujhe bhi tumhe aise dekhne milega jaise tum humesha karte ho" Sonakshi suggested him.

"Agar aisi baat hai toh mujhe driving sikhni hi nahi hai. Tumhe aise hi pyar se driving karte hue dekhna hai" Rohit chirped as he forwarded his hand and tipped her chin.

"Nahi aise nahi chalega. Kal tumne chutti li hai na toh main kal hi tumhe driving sikhaungi and you dare say no" Sonakshi announced with determination in her voice.

"As you say, ma'am" Rohit joked and started laughing.

Their sweet banter continued on till they reached home. Sonakshi walked in and whipped up some fresh pasta for their dinner. Both of them quickly ate it up and went off to sleep.

"Its so difficult, Sona" Rohit whined as Sonakshi instructed him the steps to start a car for the tenth time.

"Pehle clutch dabao, then first gear pe karo. Fir dheere se clutch chodo and halka sa accelerator dabao. Its not so difficult Rohit. Tum doctor ho it should be easy for you"

"Yes Sona, I'm a doctor aur mere paas driver bhi hai, tum bhi ho. I don't need to do this"

"Yes, Rohit, you need to. Mere liye? Accha I'll give you a gift if you atleast learn all the essentials today"

"Kaisa gift?" Rohit's eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Joh tum chaho" Sonakshi blurted out and immediately bit her tongue.

"Soch lo Sona" Rohit gave her a mischievous smile.

"Haan soch liya. Now concentrate" A blush crept up her face.

She taught him all the basics of driving and Rohit kept his complete attention on her words. Sonakshi asked him a few questions occasionally to confirm if he was listening or not. They spent more an hour there and it was turning dark.

"Sona, its getting dark. Hume ghar jana chahiye" Rohit said as he walked out of the car for them to switch places.

"Sona mera gift?" Rohit reminded her as she pulled the seatbelt and locked it.

"Not now, Rohit"

"Nahi mujhe abhi chahiye", Rohit demanded and Sonakshi had the immediate urge to pull his cute cheeks.

"Nahi, Rohit, ghar pe promise" Rohit folded his hands and stared out of the window with a grumpy face.

"Accha kya gift chahiye tumhe?" Sonakshi asked as she tried pulling his arms apart and turning him towards herself.

"Kiss... yaha pe" Rohit's eyes lit up with her question and he pointed towards his lips, coming a bit closer towards her.

"Abhi nahi Rohit. There's so many people here. Ghar pe pakka promise joh tum bologe woh gift dungi" Sonakshi's cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"Firse keh raha hu, soch lo Sona"

"Haan", and they drove off.

Sonakshi walked ahead in the hallway with Rohit lingering right behind her, waiting for a chance to capture her. As Sonakshi stood before the door of their apartment, trying to open the lock, Rohit pasted himself on her back and snaked both his arms around her waist.

His fingers locked among themselves on her tummy and looked around to see if there were any neighbors around and fortunately, there weren't. He placed his lips on her neck through her soft dark brown hair. His hot breath hitting on her nape.

Sonakshi fiddled with the door lock for more than five minutes with Rohit's intimacy taking a toll on her. They were together for so long, had so many moments like these but his intimacy always made her go weak on her knees.

"Rohit... Koi aa jayega", she muttered under her breath. He moved his lips towards her right shoulder and placed an open mouthed kiss there.

"Yaha koi nahi hai Sona... Agar tumhe itna hi dar hai toh darwaza khol do jaldi", he mumbled against her shoulder.

Sonakshi fiddled with the lock for the next thirty seconds, finally turning the key and opening the door. Rohit moved back and walked in, pulling Sonakshi inside. He placed his hands on her waist and closed the door with his left foot.

"Tumne kaha tha mujhe gift dogi" Rohit exclaimed, pulling her closer.

"Kya gift chahiye tumhe?" Sonakshi placed her hands on either of his shoulders.

"Bataya toh tha" Rohit placed his finger on her lips and then placed it on his.

Sonakshi stood on her toes and placed her lips on his rough ones. Her hands found their place in his hair. She kept on ruffling them continuously and pushed his head more towards hers. Rohit's hands found their place on her back and he pulled her lower body more towards his.

Both their tongues fought for dominance from the other. Rohit moved his hands inside her long green shrug and placed them on the small part of her waist that was peeking between her thin black top and high waisted jeans.

Their need for oxygen broke apart their kiss and they placed their forehead against each others.

"Shower saathme kare? Yaha koi nahi aayega" Rohit asked Sonakshi, his breath fanning her lips.

"Kyu?", Sonakshi teased with the most innocent face. She was in no mood to give in so easily.

"Kitna saara paani bachega. You know kitna water shortage hai? Aur tumne bola tha joh gift bolunga woh dogi" Rohit had sensed the teasing tone in her voice. He wasn't going to leave her too easily. He caught her right hand and started pulling her towards their room.

"Tumhe toh tumhari gift mil gayi na", Sonakshi protested.

"Yeh penalty hai, gift car me nahi dene ke liye" Rohit made Sonakshi stand under the shower in their bathtub and turned the knob for cold water.

"Itna thanda pani" Sonakshi almost started shivering as the cold water hit her skin.

"Body heat hai na" Rohit pulled her in a hug. His body radiated heat and Sonakshi found her solace in those arms, again. She closed her eyes, letting the water do its work.

They were both soaking wet in the next five minutes. Rohit moved back and looked at Sonakshi with her eyes closed, completely wet. Water droplets lay on her pink lips and he felt jealous with the place they had taken.

He took her lips in his and sucked in every drop that had the audacity to come down to her lips. He sucked on her lower lips, leaving a red mark. Sonakshi placed her hands on his back, moving them up and down.

Rohit left her lips and moved towards her neck. Sonakshi arched her neck to give him complete access. He took some of the flesh on her neck in his teeth and left a small red mark right there. He then immediately circled the mark with his lips.

"Rohittt" Sonakshi moaned.

Rohit placed his hands on her shoulder, his lips still on her neck. He caught her shrug in his hands and effortlessly slid it down her hands, as she left her hands by her side, and threw it far off into a corner.

His teeth played with the thin strap of her top and slid it down. He did the same with the strap of her bra on one side. He kept on planting small kisses on her neck and shoulder as Sonakshi started playing with the buttons of his shirt. She fiddled with each one of them and finally pulled the shirt off of him, throwing it away in the corner.

Rohit moved back and looked at Sonakshi. Her lips had turned a darker shade of red, her hair was all frizzled and her body was completely wet. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes. All the love that she harboured for him gushed back to her. She hugged him with all her might, almost making him lose his balance.

They removed every part of clothing that lay on the other person's body. Rohit turned Sonakshi around and took the body wash that was placed on the shelf behind her and squeezed some of it on his hand. He hugged her from behind and started rubbing it on her tummy.

He placed a kiss on the dimple that formed on her right shoulder and she shuddered under his control. He started kneading her soft breasts with his soapy hands. She moaned with the feeling of his hands on her breasts and arched her back, placing her head on the crook of his neck.

He completely covered every part of her body with soap and handed her the bottle to do the same. Sonakshi squeezed some of the body wash in her hand and started running her hands on his chiseled chest. Her long nails dug into his body from time to time and he groaned in response.

All the soap on their body was soon wiped off with the water that fell on them continuously. The both of them stepped out of the tub and wrapped each other in towels.

They walked out, together, with Rohit's hands around Sonakshi's shoulders. He asked her to dry her hair as he got an outfit for her to wear and got dressed himself. Sonakshi sat in front of the mirror and started blow drying her hair.

Rohit wore his pajamas and got out Sonakshi's clothes. He looked at her drying her hair and stood behind her, completely mesmerized with his mouth agape. Sonakshi looked at him through the mirror and a bright shade of red adorned her cheeks.

"Rohit!", she called out to him. Rohit immediately closed his mouth and walked ahead and placed her clothes in front of her. Sonakshi held his hands, stopping him from leaving.

"Ab itna sab kar diya toh kapde bhi pehna do" her cheeks turned a more darker shade of red.

"Pagal" Rohit gave her a cheeky smile and held her shoulders to make her stand up. Her hair were completely dried up now and fell on his hands, tickling him.

He slowly ripped off the towel of her body and slid all the clothes on her, slowly. He then picked her up and placed her on the bed, putting her off to sleep.

"Kal ek important surgery hai so uski tayyari karni hai. I'll sleep in an hour. Tum so jao, kal shoot hai na" Rohit said and gave her a kiss on her cheek as she nodded 'yes' in her sleep. Rohit smiled and walked off into another room to complete his work.

Hey! How's it? Khkt has literally made me write stuff like this for the first time. Maine aisa pehle kabhi kuch nahi likha so I really don't know how it turned out and its not proofread too. Sorry if I've dissapointed anyone!

Do comment

Take care

Bye

Edited by Delicatefirefly - 4 years ago
Nonameforme thumbnail

You surprise me everytime I read your story. Too good. Loved it, it was absolutely awesome. Do write more.β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ