Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

TM thank you so much for making a post on my Bad Basu 🥳 Keep them coming.

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Those ppl saying that will find any excuse to defend Anurag Basu and bring RB down.. They should be ignored.. 

The majority of Solo Pre stan doesnt want Prerna to go back to Anurag Basu.. She will no doubt forgive him but enough now... But she has to move away from him.. 

This is what we do in reality right? If something is toxic for us, draining us we have to get rid of it.. simple.. 

Anurag Basu is harmful to Prerna Sharma.. A love that brought her nothing but pain, humiliations and betrayal.. 

exactly but there isn't a anurag basu in real life that will throw the person they love over a bridge lol there are anurag basus in reality who cheat, betray and lie to their partners. Anurag and prerna relationship is very toxic. They just inflict pain on one another and one has to be the mature one to step away. I actually had a friend who was in a relationship with someone who was treating her really bad. She loved him so much and everytime she would leave him and go back to him. It was so bad that she came to me for advice and I told her that she should block his number and hang with friends and family to get him off her mind. It wasn't easy because she loved him so much. But today she is married to a new person and has found happiness 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag is trapped himself in bhulbhulaia by his own stupidity. If -

If Anurag could not save sneha it will create worst impact on his character as father. A father who is not able to save his own child.

If Anurag saved sneha n sent in other place also it will again create worst impact who separated a child from her mom. Everything Anurag could do by planning with prerna where he could send mom-daughter together.

So Now lets see.. How much cv would able to create sympathy for Anurag by giving enmorous illogical justifications ..

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: durga33

exactly but there isn't a anurag basu in real life that will throw the person they love over a bridge lol there are anurag basus in reality who cheat, betray and lie to their partners. Anurag and prerna relationship is very toxic. They just inflict pain on one another and one has to be the mature one to step away. I actually had a friend who was in a relationship with someone who was treating her really bad. She loved him so much and everytime she would leave him and go back to him. It was so bad that she came to me for advice and I told her that she should block his number and hang with friends and family to get him off her mind. It wasn't easy because she loved him so much. But today she is married to a new person and has found happiness 

We were discussing in our group the other day.. In real life ppl falls in love many times and be in several relationship just to find the right partner for themselves... but here no one wants a second chance love for the FL.. Why? Is not human? She doesnt deserve to be happy? 

Their insecurities are its peak thats why everyone is claiming custody everyone.. 

So far only Prerna deserves to know and give Sneha the life she deserves.. and its up to Prerna if she wants to include RB in Sneha’s life or not.. 

She is def not Basu.. We dont want her to be like them either.. self centred, egoistic, arrogant, rude.. We dont want another Mohini Basu or Nivedita Basu... 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

We were discussing in our group the other day.. In real life ppl falls in love many times and be in several relationship just to find the right partner for themselves... but here no one wants a second chance love for the FL.. Why? Is not human? She doesnt deserve to be happy? 

Their insecurities are its peak thats why everyone is claiming custody everyone.. 

So far only Prerna deserves to know and give Sneha the life she deserves.. and its up to Prerna if she wants to include RB in Sneha’s life or not.. 

She is def not Basu.. We dont want her to be like them either.. self centred, egoistic, arrogant, rude.. We dont want another Mohini Basu or Nivedita Basu... 

I'm glad that the solo fans of Erica at least want better for her character and not want her to return to something so toxic and unhealthy. In Indian tv shows the woman is suppose to be with one man throughout the entire show and shown as pure. Realistically in today time woman are in numerous relationship. You don't find love in your first relationship. Sometimes it can be your second or third love. At least the show acknowledges bajaj importance in prerna life. Despite who the show focuses on subtly prerish is being developed in the background with the small things bajaj does for his wife. In the end of the track it's up to prerna to decide who she wants. However writers need to be more bold and take risk with itv and the female heroine lol. 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Anurag is trapped himself in bhulbhulaia by his own stupidity. If -

If Anurag could not save sneha it will create worst impact on his character as father. A father who is not able to save his own child.

If Anurag saved sneha n sent in other place also it will again create worst impact who separated a child from her mom. Everything Anurag could do by planning with prerna where he could send mom-daughter together.

So Now lets see.. How much cv would able to create sympathy for Anurag by giving enmorous illogical justifications ..

no matter the justifications anurag will be tainted with this action forever. Throwing your lover to her death, implanting in her mind the image of you and komolika making out and robbing her of her daughter life. The only justification is the weak one. He was helpless lol and he loves prerna and would do anything to protect her. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Same Anurag is this , Anurag is that  , Prerna is this Prerna is that. Same characters, same mistakes and same repetition of tracks and same sacrifices. Same arguments. 

Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma aren't meant to have non toxic life and happily ever after. They are meant to go through pain, separation and same series of lame sacrifices and same misunderstandings with no consistency in both lead characters to glorify and fit iconic Rishab Bajaj and Komolika Chaubey. It's been nearly 2 years now it should be known AnuPre will be played for drama and third wheel tracks.

If Anurag start acting all intelligent and start plotting against Komo, her pack up will be done in a day. That's why he is made into puppet, yes yes he took extreme step but hello that's how Ekta's CVs know to write draamaaa for separation that's why in all 8 years he couldn't get rid of one Komo out of his life.

And Prerna after facing same kind of drama and knowing what all Komo is capable of still couldn't think "what if" scenerio in all these 8 years and can't inform her old mother about her whereabouts giving her same pain she felt loosing her daughter. So Prerna too isn't redeemable.

If this show can justify and let go off a person who tried to kill 2 persons in the show for literally no reason Anurag is far more redeemable and it's Prerna who will make a choice whether she wants to be with Anurag or move on from him and go with Bajaj. I respect either of them.

Sneha is going to be Sneha Sharma Basu it's a fact.

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Same Anurag is this , Anurag is that  , Prerna is this Prerna is that. Same characters, same mistakes and same repetition of tracks and same sacrifices. Same arguments. 

Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma aren't meant to have non toxic life and happily ever after. They are meant to go through pain, separation and same series of lame sacrifices and same misunderstandings with no consistency in both lead characters to glorify and fit iconic Rishab Bajaj and Komolika Chaubey. It's been nearly 2 years now it should be known AnuPre will be played for drama and third wheel tracks.

If Anurag start acting all intelligent and start plotting against Komo, her pack up will be done in a day. That's why he is made into puppet, yes yes he took extreme step but hello that's how Ekta's CVs know to write draamaaa for separation that's why in all 8 years he couldn't get rid of one Komo out of his life.

And Prerna after facing same kind of drama and knowing what all Komo is capable of still couldn't think "what if" scenerio in all these 8 years and can't inform her old mother about her whereabouts giving her same pain she felt loosing her daughter. So Prerna too isn't redeemable.

If this show can justify and let go off a person who tried to kill 2 persons in the show for literally no reason Anurag is far more redeemable and it's Prerna who will make a choice whether she wants to be with Anurag or move on from him and go with Bajaj. I respect either of them.

Sneha is going to be Sneha Sharma Basu it's a fact.

I said it many times and will say it again that people need to come out of s1 storyline and accept it as new show.its reboot.

MishtiNew thumbnail

The fact that Sneha is a Basu by blood will be overshadowed by the truth that she is a Bajaj by heart. 

Sneha Rishabh Bajaj. Daughter of Rishabh Bajaj and Prerna Sharma Bajaj. That's it. Useless rants won't help,because Anurag Basu has lost every right on Sneha. Trying to whitewash and justify him won't help. 

It's a reboot. 

And reboot means  to restart or revive (a process or sequence, especially a series of films or television programmes). 

And this says it all.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Oh my soo good to you see you here 🤗

Abhiya people are now trying to apply logic for a new love story and finding reasons to bash as to why Anurag is this why Prerna is that after 1.5 year.  😆 That logic was not applicable when pre was ready to marry Naveen to bajaj with similar lame majboori the same thing goes with anu when he was majboor with komo with sonalika.

Acha nak se bajaj ke love ke liye CVS need to apply reality type logic 😆 

Agar AnuPre majboor nahi hote to koi Iconic bhi ye story me nahi hote.  So people should be thankful to AnuPre and their majboori after all.

I read the updates today...seems like cvs are trying hard to maintain anupre ka love by showing fbs as y they are so loved.... No wonder the promotions and story is revolving around them...be it their love or hate...

Btw any pushed her but had all the plans ready to save her...sneha is alive too n I m sure there too they will show him clean...so after the truth revelation I wonder if pre will ever think of moving on...🤔🤔🤔

At bold wo to hone se raha😁 remember before the start of this track too cvs assured anurag prerna l liye bana hai n prerna anurag k liye...n their love is not just love but  soul love🤣