Shalakha and no change in TRP!

Posted: 11 days ago

So channel introduced crap Shalakha character as a second wife of Dev but didn’t get TRP ! Can’t understand serial was in Top 5 from last 3 months 3+ TRP ! Why all these unnecessary characters , Tracks and MU !! Like really 5 MU r still there now Another one is on its ways ! I am fed up ! Plz creatives try to understand no BB TRP characters would increase TRP only story needs to be back on Track as it was in the start ! Plz retry to understand clear at least  few MU ,Brindev , Vishakha Truth at least kidnap or murder one ! 

Good to see haters also having expectations for TRP but atleast shalaka entry made TRP not to fall   more 🤷‍♀️

Ye last week ki trp haismiley36

Shalakha entry wali next week ayegi.

Chill!

And you know what you can blame makers and story writers even without degrading/age shaming/blaming rashami.

Originally posted by sahisri

Good to see haters also having expectations for TRP but atleast shalaka entry made TRP not to fall   more 🤷‍♀️

Rashmi entry wali trp next week ayegi.

Shalaka’s trp will be out next week.

Am I the only one who don’t mind second wife. BrinDev are still endgame, And Shalaka is antagonist. So this is kinda common in Ekta shows.

They should defo work on story, only that can save the sinking trps. I think this week’s episodes were far better and entertaining. Brinda being powerful Naagin, Shalaka adding the entertainment, and the BrinDev romance. They should add more of Dev and it would be perfect.

so killing Manyata has not given any boost!. sad though, she was killed without meeting her daughter Brinda, she was not even given a chance to know about Nayan too ..

not much I know about Naagin but is it that the MUs take so long in Naagin? 

Exactly my point ! How they can kill Maynata without unfolding her kidnapping fiasco? Just to introduce new unnecessary characters ! 

This is the trp of week 11.Rashami entered on week 12, so need to wait for next week"s trp.some how they need a better hero.l like him in udaan but something is misding here.Shukla will b a better option.

Naagin 4