Shalakha and no change in TRP!

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So channel introduced crap Shalakha character as a second wife of Dev but didn’t get TRP ! Can’t understand serial was in Top 5 from last 3 months 3+ TRP ! Why all these unnecessary characters , Tracks and MU !! Like really 5 MU r still there now Another one is on its ways ! I am fed up ! Plz creatives try to understand no BB TRP characters would increase TRP only story needs to be back on Track as it was in the start ! Plz retry to understand clear at least  few MU ,Brindev , Vishakha Truth at least kidnap or murder one ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good to see haters also having expectations for TRP but atleast shalaka entry made TRP not to fall   more 🤷‍♀️

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ye last week ki trp hai😆

Shalakha entry wali next week ayegi.

Chill!

And you know what you can blame makers and story writers even without degrading/age shaming/blaming rashami.

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Good to see haters also having expectations for TRP but atleast shalaka entry made TRP not to fall   more 🤷‍♀️

Rashmi entry wali trp next week ayegi.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Shalaka’s trp will be out next week.

Am I the only one who don’t mind second wife. BrinDev are still endgame, And Shalaka is antagonist. So this is kinda common in Ekta shows.

They should defo work on story, only that can save the sinking trps. I think this week’s episodes were far better and entertaining. Brinda being powerful Naagin, Shalaka adding the entertainment, and the BrinDev romance. They should add more of Dev and it would be perfect.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

so killing Manyata has not given any boost!. sad though, she was killed without meeting her daughter Brinda, she was not even given a chance to know about Nayan too ..

not much I know about Naagin but is it that the MUs take so long in Naagin? 

Pinkycharm thumbnail

Exactly my point ! How they can kill Maynata without unfolding her kidnapping fiasco? Just to introduce new unnecessary characters ! 

lilchamps thumbnail

This is the trp of week 11.Rashami entered on week 12, so need to wait for next week"s trp.some how they need a better hero.l like him in udaan but something is misding here.Shukla will b a better option.

Ruchi_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok, since you want to discuss story and characters, let us say that stories move forward with conflict. So if all MUs are cleared, and Brindev are together,  they can wrap up the show and you can happily turn off your TV.  That's not how it works, and especially if you have been seeing Ekta shows. Naagin 3 had no story either.  People liked characters and it kept going.  

Shalakha is also one character liked by many already, whether you accept it or not. Not that you care,  but let me tell you that Rashami is not just a BB trp queen, that's just one of the long list of her laurels. All her earlier fans come from the drama genre.

I am a Naagin franchise fan and have watched all the seasons. The way I see it  - it's a show to be enjoyed for the glamour, the actors, the twists,  the drama, may or may not be story and certainly we can't have such fixed views on the story. 

Originally posted by: Pinkycharm

Hehehehe! Sorry for your sentiments ! Am talking about Shalakha not your BB queen Rashami ! Plz stay away from my posts and comments this forum is to discuss characters and serial not the actors ! Secondly next week whole episode Revolve around Brinda and her powers so obviously TRP will go up ! To be honest even I didn’t know who is Rashami nor I am interested ! So feel sorry for u when I compare actors with characters ! For me only characters r important not actors ! And I know story is coming back on Track next week as few MU , Tandav , and Brinda’s powers would be there ! So again sorry if you feel hurt ! BUT plzzz done compare BB with Naagin ! BB u see your favourite actors reality but in serial especially Naagin it’s supernatural show and I am talking about Shalakha ! So plz stay away from negativity and my posts ! Thanks

Pinkycharm thumbnail

Who says all 5 MU should be cleared !? Talking about without unfolding Maynata truth of Kidnapping how creatives can kill such a lovely mother just for TRP ? Ok don’t clear MU of Brinda’s father murder , mother murder or Kidnap! Where is Vishakha truth ? Ok let leave Vishakha truth at least family should know about the lie of Vishakha that she ran away with her boyfriend ? Ok leave it now Brinda alleges for Baa murder and whole family will believe Shalakha ?? I mean really !!  I am also only Naagin franchise fan but at least all previous seasons has some story ! They started story beautifully , serial was in Top five and now look at these crap new characters , unnecessary Tracks without unfolding previous ones ! 😇