Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Groundhog Day begins!!! we will get to see one chance and then wait game for us ...

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Groundhog Day begins!!! we will get to see one chance and then wait game for us ...

one chance then big waiting game.i think  any truth disclosure Has to wait including pregnancy 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

one chance then big waiting game.i think  any truth disclosure Has to wait including pregnancy 

Yes everything will be on hold - that's fine we have books hun and I guess its better that way as the last thing i want to watch is the 8th chance and then cliffy.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Yes everything will be on hold - that's fine we have books hun and I guess its better that way as the last thing i want to watch is the 8th chance and then cliffy.

I hope they end it in a positive note.

hey did u finish the book.

vibha28 thumbnail

I hope they end it in a positive note.

hey did u finish the book.

I don't think hun as if tomorrow and saturday are to be new life then it's 3 day right?

That tree has flowers again lol - stupid Alia waste of time and space and ruined Aman and show. 

Yes almost done - how about you? Which is next on the list?

Jiss555 thumbnail

I don't think hun as if tomorrow and saturday are to be new life then it's 3 day right?

That tree has flowers again lol - stupid Alia waste of time and space and ruined Aman and show. 

Yes almost done - how about you? Which is next on the list?

me too .callie is maki g a time line about important events in her life and make came and give some inputs

My mind breaks for Suzanne.

What about lawless by nora

What does parveen meant by JM manzil first belonging to tabeezi

vibha28 thumbnail

me too .callie is maki g a time line about important events in her life and make came and give some inputs

My mind breaks for Suzanne.

What about lawless by nora

What does parveen meant by JM manzil first belonging to tabeezi

I know right poor Suzanne, no mother should have to go through what she did - how utterly terrifying. I mean mine are monkey's but I love them to death and it was so heartbreaking.

I had read that one ages ago. I was thinking of Come Sundown - you read that one?

I have no idea what did she mean by that. Maybe looks like Junaid senior married rich Tabeezi and got her house or he brought her to JM. But with the background it looked like Junaid and Tabeezi came together married and family was already there. I have no F*****G idea honestly. Wonder who poisoned Roshni's drink?

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Roshni died so one chance gone..Loved Aman reaction after Roshni death..VSCโค๏ธโค๏ธ ..His anger,Pain ๐Ÿ˜ญbut he has hope bec of 8 chances...Finally family knows Laila curse is good thing..Hope Roshni too knows about Pregnancy!

Farah,Imran,Chotu is funny but couldn't enjoy bec of RoshAn serious scenes! But that cave,Stairs VFX are good๐Ÿ‘

So tomorrow Aman will die and start the day from the dancing ? So he will stop Roshni to drink that juice ..And new day / new dangers and may be saturday epi she will die ..Again we have to wait for other 7 days for 2 weeks ! Urgh long wait ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’! Hope everything will be fine soon๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™..All stay safe!!!!

Jiss555 thumbnail

I know right poor Suzanne, no mother should have to go through what she did - how utterly terrifying. I mean mine are monkey's but I love them to death and it was so heartbreaking.

I had read that one ages ago. I was thinking of Come Sundown - you read that one?

I have no idea what did she mean by that. Maybe looks like Junaid senior married rich Tabeezi and got her house or he brought her to JM. But with the background it looked like Junaid and Tabeezi came together married and family was already there. I have no F*****G idea honestly. Wonder who poisoned Roshni's drink?

I think that  scorpion was trying to have a sip of that juice.who would try to poison other than kabir.i think scorpion accidentally fell into it

Imran fell wearing a blazer but he is not wearing it 11underground. Editing mistake maybe

Looks like juniad senior looted tabeezi

JM has so many mystical places and secrets and tabeezi is also magical. So JM being her house make sense

I will read coming sundown then.