True beauty - preRish os

Past1 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hope you all like this guess.  And this one is dedicated to meghu uff serialbestfan and my dear chutki uff mishti πŸ˜‰

Dear kukki, 

I know when you will be reading this you will be at the age of 30 and I would not be there to say my beautiful secured  thoughts   most importantly memories of your father, that a mother .... No most importantly a wife who wants share this with her daughter. who you is also a  wife now. You know kukki I used to feel insecured at times no most of the times when I see your father getting all the attentions of the women's from almost all age groups . But what can I do,  I cannot help it after all your father is the forever handsome rishab Bajaj.  But you know I also used to feel special and superior over others,  has I know even the Miss World cannot catch your father's eyes.  He your father no... My husband only as eyes for me Mrs. Prerna rishab Bajaj. 

I realized my thoughts about my husband was never wrong when he loved me the same even when I was in the last stage of cancer losing my life with my beauty.  But you know your father still used to give me that special looks no matter how worst I look in the eyes of the world but in his eyes I was the most beautiful woman in the whole universe. You know I myself knowing his answers about his looks ,this actions  towards me in the hospital one day  I asked  no questioned him why  he does that, gives such looks only to me that time he smiled and said these things to me which were true from his heart and most importantly logical and not dialogues from the movies: like I love you so you are the most beautiful woman in the world.  So here I am sharing that beautiful conversation between my husband and me with you.  Go ahead kukki read and also understand it because with time I want my daughter to be like her daddy understanding and being true to yourself and your partner.. 

Rishab's words to prerna 

β€œEven when I see a beautiful woman, I think, β€˜Aw, her life must be amazing and so on.’ Everyone does it. That’s human nature to believe that beauty is everything.”

Throw open true beauty by adopting that which is especially attractive about you. It so happens that the day you see a crop of wrinkles staring at you in the mirror, your morale drops all time low. These lines no doubt signal a life of happy moments and the rich experience, both good and bad, and the wisdom gained by you. But women just can’t help but feel the passing away of beauty and the loss of value.

Aging is often termed as a degrading word amongst women. But why is this? I am rather disturbed by the definition of beauty in today’s society.  It is something to be embraced rather than feared. There is a whole breed of older women who look nothing like the women I grew up admiring-my grandmothers.  Several are the women who have changed and altered everything bestowed on them by Nature. Anyhow the sad part is most of them do not look any younger than their untouched and natural peers. Why are many women in favour of a cosmetic-surgery-enhanced, cookie-cutter look? In today’s world the media’s portrayal of the looks of older women is not always positive. We see actors complain about the lack available for them when they have crossed 30. Many are the people, especially woman, who simply avoid gay hair and wrinkles at all costs. I have spoken to several women who are totally dissatisfied with their looks as they age. We hear complaints about wrinkles; sagging skin; a self-deprecating comment- β€œI’m too old to …” etc. Beauty is not the sole property of youth alone it is about being your best self, inside and outside at any age.

Perfect and true beauty is not to be found in the looks of a supermodel. True beauty is about accepting and feeling good about you and not in resembling a supermodel. Culture everywhere encourages an eternally youthful appearance, changing the way you think about beauty will not only endow you with life-long confidence but will make feel and look your biological age….which you will fall in love with!.

Place your beauty in your identity and not your identity in your beauty. Several aspects define your identity and how you look is just one of them. If you hold onto youthful beauty as a narrow definition of yourself, you are unlikely to enjoy your looks as you age. Go beyond your mirror image. Mirrors tell us only a minuscule part of what we appear to the outer world. Go past your reflection and see the real you!

Quit worrying about your β€œflaws”, and focus on your strengths. When a woman asks me how to make her lips more luscious , I point out to  her beautiful smile and tell her about ways of enhancing  her lips with the correct lipstick. She surely was pleasantly surprised on seeing herself in the mirror!

Live in the present:  It makes no sense to obsess that you cannot pass for 30 now that you are 40, because at 50 you are sure to look back at photos from 10 years ago and realize how fresh and youthful you were. We can save a lot of angst, if we make the best of the present time rather trying fight against time.

Sail with the passage of time: We find something utterly beautiful about a woman who has lines on her face. Yes, lines are proof of the life we have lived so far, with its share of sorrow and happiness. Once you try to erase them, your face will have the look of a plastic-faced mannequin.

Take full control of yourself: Aim for a healthy life and keep yourself strong and fit. Eat healthy diet and be committed to a daily exercise routine. Lot of effort is needed and is not a quick fix solution to good physique. You will no doubt feel better over long term.

The fountain of youth doesn’t exist: Despite the hundreds of anti-aging products, there is no fountain of youth or magic solution to stop the effects of aging. Experts in the beauty industry are raising awareness on beauty and aging issues in hopes of helping women everywhere stop devaluing themselves just because they are getting older.

Beauty does not relate to physical aspects alone but is psychological as well: The general thinking is that beauty is only a skin-deep issue. The perception of beauty according to researches is much more complicated than what is deemed as attractive and unattractive. Several beautiful women say, β€œI never consider myself to be handsome ,” and have pinpointed those aspects which they consider as flaws,   Rishab Bajaj  does not conceal his unusual muscular physique. Rather, his flaunting of his muscles enhances his appeal. This proves the point that looking beautiful and attractive goes beyond our physical self.

Change your experience of age: No doctor, dermatologist or surgeon can stop the physical changes of aging. Few ways may be there to enhance our looks; retain the moisture of our skin; and maintain luxurious dark hair. But these are just temporary and superficial

There are also ways by which we can experience and even enjoy our changing looks. The more we take good care of ourselves and the more we smile, we will definitely feel better. Start this process early in life for a better You!

Your self-image is dynamic: While aging is inevitable and irreversible, self-image is timeless. It is an internal experience as to how we view ourselves from within as we age. It’s flexible and malleable and can be conquered whereas age is invincible.

Chronological age does not have to define you:  A particular age has little to do with how old you feel.  It is within you to define yourself as to how you would like to be when you are 30, 40, 50…… Many a time we see women in their 20s feel old like a 60- year old woman, whereas some women feel and think young when they are in their 60’s. Ultimately it is you who defines your age.

Let not beauty empower you: Release yourself from Beauty’s hold and you will see beauty embrace you. We are told who and what is beautiful. We know that youth is beautiful, but grandmothers can be beautiful as well. We come across some of the most beautiful women around us, who have a smiling face no matter what, and appear to be happy and contented at any age.

Handling the inevitable change in looks as you age is a psychological process as well as a physical challenge. Know what is true beauty and more understanding and peace will follow with the physical changes of aging. As you age, be rational and thoughtful to accept gracefully the changes in your outward appearance and this leads to happiness, which in turn adds beauty to your personality and gives your look a natural glow. This is the essence of beauty.

True beauty has no age: It is a futile exercise to try looking young 24/7.  This exercise occupies much space in our society which is youth-oriented.All you need to do is keep your brain active; lead a healthy life; eat a well-balanced diet; and have a few sincere friends. These will keep you agile, socially active; and strong and flexible. It is a mistaken notion that wearing of trendy clothes and turning towards Botox injections will help you maintain a youthful image always. Be proud of the wisdom that you have gained; the experiences which you have undergone; and the confidence that you have built in the years gone by.  Be zestful and happy as you celebrate your age year after year. Beauty is holistic. β€œNo matter what shape or size you are, you should feel confident in your own skin. You should feel like a beautiful woman, no matter what!”

Be less scared of aging and you will look more beautiful. There is nothing pretty about fear.Beauty matters to all women, but to those who age beautifully, it matters neither too much nor too little. It is a well known fact that the basic aspect of our identity is our countenance. Yes, certainly looks do matter, but those of us who know to keep beauty well balanced with several other aspects, do enjoy our lives to the fullest. True beauty is that which comes from within. It is all about who you are and feeling good about yourself. It is a myth that only young women can be beautiful, as each stage of life brings its own kind of beauty. You will not experience true beauty if you do not have any motivation or aim in life. Also we will not feel beautiful if we constantly worry about our looks, which in turn will lead us nowhere. Celebrate your life. 

As your dad once said to me , β€œTaking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.” 

I know after reading this you will miss both me and your dad but don't forget your dad is a man of his words he promised to be my side  always. So he chose to fulfill his promise not because he loves me more than anything, but because he trusts and loves his elder daughter to look after her siblings and manage our family.  And I do too that is why I never stopped your father from reaching me when I left this world. 

Yours....no rishab's prerna❀️

Kukki had tears and a smile both on her face after reading her mother's letter to her on her 30th birthday. She just let all her emotions scattered all over the place thinking that her family , that is her husband karan and her siblings are busy planning her surprise totally unknown  and unaware of the fact that has promised both her mumma and dad are watching her most probably looking after her  with a proud look from the skies. Seeing their daughter keeping up her promises rishab had tears of joy at that time a hand reached his face to wipe the tears,  that is his beautiful wife  prerna with a knowing smile on her face. 

"she did it rishab,  she fulfilled her promise  afterall she is rishab Bajaj's daughter "said prerna who was interrupted by rishab. 

"correction our daughter Mrs.  prerna rishab Bajaj. "πŸ˜‰ said rishab throwing a wink towards prerna. 

The end

Edited by Past1 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Res...😎

Unressing...πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

This is so emotional! I am really crying! 

🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧

Hugs and kisses to you...

The letter...😭😭😭 

Someone hand me my hanky please!

This made me so emotional! Loved it!

Our Daughter, Mrs.Prerna Rishabh Bajaj... πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I want a new OS soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Gif credit:- Ankie di

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

You made me emotional...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I will come with a bigggg commentttt in the morning...

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

You made me emotional...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I will come with a bigggg commentttt in the morning...

OK done I will be waiting my dear chutki πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

OK done I will be waiting my dear chutki πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Unressed...😎

yogakshema thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful !!

A completely different concept and it is absolutely amazing.

Past1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogakshema

Beautiful !!

A completely different concept and it is absolutely amazing.

Thanks and I am glad you liked it dearπŸ™‚

Past1 thumbnail

Res...😎

Unressing...πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

This is so emotional! I am really crying! 

🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧

Hugs and kisses to you...

The letter...😭😭😭 

Someone had me my hanky please!

This made me so emotional! Loved it!

Our Daughter, Mrs.Prerna Rishabh Bajaj... πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I want a new OS soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Gif credit:- Ankie di

OK then now itself I will start thinking some new angled concepts for you chutki.  And I will post it tomorrow morning or by evening OK.  Are you happy now???? 

And big thanks to you and I am glad you liked this one😊

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

OK then now itself I will start thinking some new angled concepts for you chutki.  And I will post it tomorrow morning or by evening OK.  Are you happy now???? 

And big thanks to you and I am glad you liked this one😊

Muaaaaah...β€οΈπŸ€—

And I have a gift OS for you tomorrow...😎

Past1 thumbnail

Muaaaaah...β€οΈπŸ€—

And I have a gift OS for you tomorrow...😎

Yippee πŸ₯³

I will not stop smiling till I get to read that os chutki πŸ˜‰