YRHPK award Category 5: Best kuku after shaadi

Poll

Category 5: Best kuku after shaadi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even thought kuku shaadi started as fake they have come a long way n created some beautiful memories.. which is your favorite kuku scene... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My favourite was the hug during Ganesh chaturthi after the fight with Kunal and Abir's fight. That was the moment I started shipping them.

But since that is not there, it was a toughie between the MishBir GD and hospital scene but GD took the cake because they were both awake and the Bekhudi song made perfect sense during that scene.

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

My favourite was the hug during Ganesh chaturthi after the fight with Kunal and Abir's fight. That was the moment I started shipping them.

But since that is not there, it was a toughie between the MishBir GD and hospital scene but GD took the cake because they were both awake and the Bekhudi song made perfect sense during that scene.

Aqua that ganesh chaturthi scene was the one i mentioned as mumbai trip sorry couldnt be clear with the title 😳

but thats my favorite too but most favorite will be the before leap kuhu asking kunal to give their relationship a chance... that was subtle yet beautiful scene... i felt kunal atleast started accepting n seeing kuhu in new light from then.. 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Aqua that ganesh chaturthi scene was the one i mentioned as mumbai trip sorry couldnt be clear with the title 😳

but thats my favorite too but most favorite will be the before leap kuhu asking kunal to give their relationship a chance... that was subtle yet beautiful scene... i felt kunal atleast started accepting n seeing kuhu in new light from then.. 

It's okay! The GD scene is one of my most favourites because it was also the first time Kunal unknowingly realised that he might actually like Kuhu. It was all instinct making him come closer to Kuhu and also the only ever zipper scene that made me ☺️

I love that scene too!! And I miss Kuhu's quirky sarees! That was the last one we got😒. 

Originally posted by: aquaHP

It's okay! The GD scene is one of my most favourites because it was also the first time Kunal unknowingly realised that he might actually like Kuhu. It was all instinct making him come closer to Kuhu and also the only ever zipper scene that made me ☺️

I love that scene too!! And I miss Kuhu's quirky sarees! That was the last one we got😒. 

Haan that was too good... first time saw kunal nervous 😆 and also he said i have rights to enter my biwi room i think 😆 

haan there is no saree for kuhu now after leap she is only wearing skirts, long top n pant tops... her red saree was my favorite too quirky but good...