Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Roshni still doesn't know she is pregnant. Looks like Aman will have to die tomorrow to save Roshni.

It was interesting to see both of them talking and not fighting but why is Aman so happy looking at her? He is so hot and cold I can't figure him out. 

Anyway, haven't watched the complete episode so back to watching.

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good Episode..Danger is coming from all sides..Today all small incidents Happened with Roshni..Aman saved Roshni from collapsing Roof, from swimming pool, from stair case! 

Loved RoshAn emotional Conversation in bedroom after Swimming pool incident..Aman didn't have much dialogues but his eyes spoke everything..The fear of loosing Roshni and Roshni acting as its ok in front of Aman and after Aman went she cried as she knows she will die😭! Beautiful emotional scene 😍

Khans managed to hide pregnancy truth...they told its Saima pregnancy .Roshni is so happy for Saima and planned Surprise! 

Party celebrations and finally Roshni got good costumes and she is so pretty ..all are dancing and Roshni drank some juice in party and fainted! 

Don't know but when Roshni knows she is pregnant  all these incidents wont be same for Roshni too..She will be fully broken as she cant save her kids! Omg it will be too emotional to see RoshAn to see them emotional ..I want Roshni to know about her pregnancy same time i cant see her crying for every danger thinking about kids😭!

May be she will know later r she doesn't even know ? Some danger happens Aman may choose Roshni over kids to save her life..Later Roshni knows she blame him for killing their unborn babies and MU happens? She will leave him? After this track either present MU clear hoga if Aman saves both Roshni and kids ..if he fails to save kids? New MU ? Roshni leaves him and Aman redemption to bring back Roshni!

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Aman Saves Roshni from major incidents...But last Roshni drank juice and collapsed may be its poison..She dies...Aman will die to get new day! its like Aman cant even predict what can kill Roshni as danger from all sides ..Omg not only for RoshAn ..I am actually terrified imagining all dangers ! And every day new dangers so Aman doesn't even have time to think how Roshni will be died so interesting plot!!! From Monday no new episodes will have to wait for long !

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Good Episode..Danger is coming from all sides..Today all small incidents Happened with Roshni..Aman saved Roshni from collapsing Roof, from swimming pool, from stair case! 

Loved RoshAn emotional Conversation in bedroom after Swimming pool incident..Aman didn't have much dialogues but his eyes spoke everything..The fear of loosing Roshni and Roshni acting as its ok in front of Aman and after Aman went she cried as she knows she will die😭! Beautiful emotional scene 😍

Khans managed to hide pregnancy truth...they told its Saima pregnancy .Roshni is so happy for Saima and planned Surprise! 

Party celebrations and finally Roshni got good costumes and she is so pretty ..all are dancing and Roshni drank some juice in party and fainted! 

Don't know but when Roshni knows she is pregnant  all these incidents wont be same for Roshni too..She will be fully broken as she cant save her kids! Omg it will be too emotional to see RoshAn to see them emotional ..I want Roshni to know about her pregnancy same time i cant see her crying for every danger thinking about kids😭!

May be she will know later r she doesn't even know ? Some danger happens Aman may choose Roshni over kids to save her life..Later Roshni knows she blame him for killing their unborn babies and MU happens? She will leave him? After this track either present MU clear hoga if Aman saves both Roshni and kids ..if he fails to save kids? New MU ? Roshni leaves him and Aman redemption to bring back Roshni!

only writer hi mallik hai 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Roshni still doesn't know she is pregnant. Looks like Aman will have to die tomorrow to save Roshni.

It was interesting to see both of them talking and not fighting but why is Aman so happy looking at her? He is so hot and cold I can't figure him out. 

Anyway, haven't watched the complete episode so back to watching.

just waked up and watched without getting off bed.today roshni looked soo pretty in white suit

It's weird everyone knows about the pregnancy except roshni

Today I like aman.it looks like aman will regret his behavior without knowing the truth.Its nice I suppose.To love someone when they faulted u is great

Aman loves roshni that much is clear in todays episode. Now I understood what atif tweet.no relaxing episodes. Oh great.hope he doesn't leave roshni and aman in dangerous situations before long delay

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Celeb as everyone learned roshni is preggo 

Danger 

Roof start falling on Roshni 

Then water pulls roshni in swimming pool 

Then while coming for party

Stairs p cars she felt 

Then she drank juice while dancing n fainted

Rajasthani dance in party 

All time danger arrived aman saved her

Precap same as promo 

tension filled episode

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Aman Saves Roshni from major incidents...But last Roshni drank juice and collapsed may be its poison..She dies...Aman will die to get new day! its like Aman cant even predict what can kill Roshni as danger from all sides ..Omg not only for RoshAn ..I am actually terrified imagining all dangers ! And every day new dangers so Aman doesn't even have time to think how Roshni will be died so interesting plot!!! From Monday no new episodes will have to wait for long !

maybe it's simple because roshni was tired ,  recently she donated her kidney and she is pregnant on top of that.I hope atleast donation will be revealed tommorow by a vising doctor 

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Makers are in no mood to reveal about pregnancy so may be they are planning big to disclose it.... May be JNB(aman) will do some kind of deal at last to save roshni may be he have to sacrifice his child so...let's see what comes next

But today's episode is so good 😍..... They all are looking stunning after a long tym especially Roshan🤩

Roshan_93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

maybe it's simple because roshni was tired ,  recently she donated her kidney and she is pregnant on top of that.I hope atleast donation will be revealed tommorow by a vising doctor 

Hope so! And Roshni should know about Pregnancy..Family should know about Laila curse too..And kidney truth..But hope tomorrow doctor comes but if she dies they don't call doctor right..and Aman will die and new day starts na!