||::Barrister Babu ::|::Spoiler Thread::|| - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

....hope Anirudh supports bondita...but I’m pretty sure he will..He is very protective of her. But seriously lol...bondita should not be wetting the bed at 8 years of age ..😂

Edited by Indira1211 - 4 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

....hope Anirudh supports bondita...but I’m pretty sure he will..He is very protective of her. But seriously lol...bondita should not be wetting the bed at 8 years of age ..😂

Bondita wetting her bed at 8 years is not something unusual....I had this problem till I was 10 years old...It took me sometime to recover from this problem😭

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Bondita wetting her bed at 8 years is not something unusual....I had this problem till I was 10 years old...It took me sometime to recover from this problem😭

I wouldn't say this as a problem!! Most of the kids goes through this.. they generally say if some kids are very active they had this bed wetting for some years.. it will automatically stop in certain age 😊 so it's not a big deal 😉

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

I wouldn't say this as a problem!! Most of the kids goes through this.. they generally say if some kids are very active they had this bed wetting for some years.. it will automatically stop in certain age 😊 so it's not a big deal 😉

That's true lalz....I used to hear my mother getting over worried for me being a hyper active child🤣...but during those times my relatives used to tease me a lot....I was really sad....but mom handled me well❤️

--Lalz-- thumbnail

That's true lalz....I used to hear my mother getting over worried for me being a hyper active child🤣...but during those times my relatives used to tease me a lot....I was really sad....but mom handled me well❤️

Even I used to bed wet  😆 I went through all the teasings and even my mom used to beat at times!! But I give a damn about it.. it really didn't matter to me then and now!! 

I will laugh with my family when they tease me 😂 so they stopped teasing as it didn't bother me anyway!!! 

Indira1211 thumbnail

yes I know it happens...and eventually children outgrow it...but it’s upsetting for them and embarrassing and scary ..like with Bondita now ...she’s scared ...But I think now with modern medicine there is treAtment available. 

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Preview for wednesday:

https://youtu.be/XsuDlToyCfU

Indira1211 thumbnail

So that Saudamini dressed Bondita in that plain saree indicating that she is unclean. I really can’t stand Saudamini...she’s so self centered, selfish, vain and now downright mean and nasty. Instead of helping a little girl she wants to hurt her, embarrass her and get her thrown out of the house,...😡