Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guneet sikkka hai mere dad ki dulhan

So a short summary

Pammi wakes up but she's having hangover from bhaang, Guneet gives her vodka and taunts for all the troubles pammi caused. To be honest if I were Guneet, ab tak ke saare taano ka hisaab chukta Kar leti. Aise mauke roz nahi aate.

Pammi told Guneet about Amber's sudden transition to a normal pleasant person and raises suspicion about his intentions, Guneet too, agreed.

On the other hand, Amber and Niya are discussing the fact that bawra Mann is none other than Guneet. Niya imagines how Amber and Guneet would look like as a couple and it is pretty hilarious scene- don't want to spoil it, you should really watch that scene.

Guneet is now trying to find out why Amber is behaving like this and she interrogates Ghanshyam. But he doesn't know much about it. 

Niya has fallen asleep and Amber sits next to her and promises her that nothing will happen without her permission. The next day, Amber is already stressed and strangers laughing in the street, Ghanshyam laughing at something in his phone, Shanti laughing while talking on a phone call- everything is making Amber more anxious. Niya asks Amber to make a pros and cons list about Guneet, so that they can decide whether it's an infatuation or genuine love. This scene reminded me of a scene from sitcom friends- where Ross makes one such list with Chandler and Joey to compare Rachel and Julie, Rachel gets her hands on the list and they had a fight. I'm thinking similar thing might happen here as well.

Best line from today's episode: after making a list of Guneet's cons, when Niya asks Amber to tell her a good thing about Guneet, Amber said: woh bawra Mann hai!..... Loved the way he says it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode was very light hearted, yet a cute episode... ❀️

And, I am glad even Ambar noticed her fingers. I actually noticed it a couple of episodes ago, and felt little scared looking at her fingers. It is long... πŸ˜†

And loved the way he is slowly, yet subtly falling for her deeper and deeper. He is aware of his feelings. But, now comes the time when he needs to reveal that he is NDP.

I am glad, Nia will help her Sharma dad and a Punjabi kudi realise what they mean for each other....

Cant wait for #AMNEET  πŸ₯°πŸŽΆπŸ€©

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Guneet..force feeding Ghanshyam for information ??? It was hilarious .. what a torture system πŸ€£

And Amber was so adorable last night ... The way he said ...Guneet is Bawra Mann ... 

So cute and let's say If I was in Nia's place...I would feel a little nauseous seeing my dad behaving this way ...I mean nauseous in a good way ... Oh gross dad kind of way ... πŸ˜†πŸ€£

The day dreams Amber has ...the way he called Guneet when he was day dreaming πŸ€£..haye..poora 70s style wale hero ki tarah

Amber is like I am the hero and your are my heroine 

And I liked the scene in which Nia is sleeping and Amber goes and tells it to her sleeping form that I won't do anything without your permission ...It was heart warming...in his own right Amber doesn't need any permission from Nia ..just her acceptance of the new love he has found in his life ..but he needs Nia because till now they both have been each other's world ..I loved that scene 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks all for the wonderful update and the posts. Just can't wait to catch it online.