Ronakshi SS: Senorita💃♥️ (Part 2 updated)

Nonameforme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends! Writing after long because I was grieving the show going off air. Anyways this song is not the one from ZNMD it's the Hollywood one of Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello. Don't kill me for using a hollywood song pleeeaaasse 🙏🙏! This song is overly sensouse and romantic but the post will be cuter and sweeter than romantic. It also kinda depicts the original promo of the show before it started.

Enjoy!!

Sonakshi sat on the bed as she reminisced what had happened an hour ago. She remembered what had happened the day before and and the one before. It kept repeating no matter what. He would be coming home any second now, she thought. She got up to go to the washroom when Rohit entered the room. She saw him and started walking to the washroom again.

"Sona, wait!" He caught hold of her hand.

Sona looked at his hand and then at him. Oh, how she loved him. How very much she loved him. Looking at his oh so handsome face she was taken aback to the sweet and beautiful moments spent with him. For a long, silent moment she just stared at him. It was Rohit who broke the silence.

"I am so sorry. Please mujhe maaf kardo Sona. Please." He exclaimed in one go.

His eyes were pleading, the crease on his forehead explained worry and his scrunched eyebrows were begging for mercy.

Sonakshi put her hand on his and said,

"I understand" and abruptly left.

Rohit was not satisfied. She was hurt. She had full rights to be hurt, though. Tuesday, Sona had planned a dinner date for both of them at a fancy restaurant. If it was not for the stupid phone call for performing an emergency surgery then he would have gone with her. She understood his situation and went to dinner with Pooja. He could not make it on Thursday too since he had to stay late to check on a patient. Today was Saturday, he still did not make it. How foolish of him! It was as if Sona's feelings did not even matter! She had been taking out time to spend with him and he could not even do that. He knew his Sona well enough to understand her emotions, and when he saw her eyes today, he was certain she was hurt.

He resolved to make it up to her, but how? He looked at his radio at the side of the table and an idea suddenly lit up in his mind. That would work. Yes that would work! He beamed at himself and thought about what would happen in some time.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. incoming chappals. I know it was supposed to be cute but it will be a two shot story now. And l promise l won't let you down in the second part. That is, if you want me to write one. Please, l want to know what you feel about this part so feel free to express yourself through comments. Trust me, l love to read them!

Bye for now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Plz continue......

Am missing the show very much...😒

docalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

True.. Missing the show plz continue 

Nonameforme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnushkhaA

Plz continue......

Am missing the show very much...😒

I am missing it too. A looooot. I will write the second part and upload as soon as possible. Thank you for your comment!!!!😉

Nonameforme thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Love it

Continue soon

I will. Thank you.🤗

Nonameforme thumbnail

Originally posted by: docalan

True.. Missing the show plz continue 

Thanks. I will continue as soon as possible👍🏼

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please continue..😊🤗

Short but very much in sync with the original theme of the show 😍😍.. waiting for further update, eager to know how Rohit made up to his Drama Queen ❤️😍

Nonameforme thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaidehi1306

Please continue..😊🤗

Short but very much in sync with the original theme of the show 😍😍.. waiting for further update, eager to know how Rohit made up to his Drama Queen ❤️😍

Thank you so much, Vaidehi! Rohit can get very romantic when he wants to😳. There, l gave you a hint. Also read the title of the post. Another hint! Let's just say that's how he will make it up to his drama queen. For the rest, have patience....

Nonameforme thumbnail

Hello everybody! Sorry to keep you waiting but l was not able to complete the story yet. I will try my best to write it by tomorrow and upload it. Deeply regret this. Sorry once again.😔😟 

Nonameforme thumbnail

Ok so here's the second part of the story which l promised. Long post ahead!

Here it goes....

He knew Sona took a lot of time in the washroom. That would be just enough. Looking at the radio, for the umpteenth time, he smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sona came out of the bathroom hoping to see Rohit asleep on the bed. She looked at the bed and..... Found nobody.

"Yeh Rohit kaha chala gaya."

She sighed and went to the mirror to dry her hair.

Meanwhile, Rohit, who was hiding behind the mirror, was eagerly waiting for Sona to settle on the bed. As Sonakshi dried her hair, the wet droplets of water made their way to Rohit's face. 

He cherished those water droplets as they once wet the most precious ornament adorning his beloved Sona, her hair. 

The same beautiful hair which he loves to open in the most tense situations. Which he plays with every single day. Which he touches and tangles lovingly while hugging  her. In which his Sona looks like the most gorgeous, beautiful, stunning and dazzling woman in the whole damn world. 

He looked at Sona who hung the towel on the railing and proceeded towards the bed.                   Now's the time Rohit, he thought, Now's the time.

He watched as Sona sat on the bed.

"Rohit ab tak nahi aaya. Kaha gaya." As she was about to get up, the lights went off.

"Arre yeh lights ko kya hua!"

Suddenly the lamp on the side of her lit up. Now, she was really very confused. What the heck was going on? She was certainly unaware of what was going to happen next. To her surprise, she saw a silhouette appear in the dark. She would recognise that silhouette anywhere, she was sure. Tall, fit, muscular body, she did not need to look twice to figure out who it was. It was him, her Rohit. She watched intently as Rohit edged closer to her and came into view.

And what was this, he had a rose in between his teeth. He knelt down in front of her. He looked sooo good. He was wearing red pyjamas and his messy, ruffled hair made him look even more sexy. His eyes had a mischevious glint and his lips were streched into a handsome grin. 

"Rohit yeh kya hain? What is this?"

"Achcha nahi laga!?" He was concerned.

"Nahi."

"Sorry, woh...." His voice trailed off and he looked down.

"Bohot achcha laga." She grinned at him.

"Pagal." He said in awe.

He took the rose and gave it to her, all the while smiling.

"For you, My Senorita." He romantically said as he gave her the rose.

"Senorita?" She asked.

"Haan. Mera rose accept nahi karogi, Senorita." He said again.

Sonakshi suddenly straightened her posture after taking the rose from his hand. Then she said, "Gracias" in her best Spanish accent pronouncing every syllable with utmost care.

He chuckled softly, impressed by his wife's tactics. Sonakshi too joined in.

Now for the best part.

Rohit held out his hand in a gesture men practise before dancing with their ladylove.

"May l?"

Sonakshi gave him her hand and as she was going to get up, she became conscious of what she was wearing.

"Rohit, main mere short strap top mein hoon. I mean iss mein.." she trailed off.

"Tum kuch bhi pehenogi, mere liye tum sabse khubsoorat hi lagogi. Kuch nahi bhi pehenogi toh bhi achchi hi lagogi." He naughtily said.

"Shut up! Pagal kahi ke!" She exclaimed as she hit him on the shoulder.

"Ok ab dance kare." He asked

"Chalo."

"Ek minute."

Rohit took out a remote from his pocket and turned on the radio. He took Sona's hand and they danced with peace engulfing them.

I love it when you call me Senorita.

I wish l could pretend l didn't need ya, but every touch is ooh la la, it's true la la. Ooh l should be running, you keep me coming for ya.

Sonakshi circled around Rohit twice. She turned around and took a dip. She put her hands around him and their foreheads touched. They were awfully close.

Tequila sunrise ,her body fit right in my hands la la la, it felt like ooh la la la.

Rohit picked Sonakshi to his level and spun around. He kissed her neck as Sonakshi bit her lips. He traced his lips upto Sonakshi's face and kissed her on the cheeks.

Locked in the hotel, there's just some things that never change. You say we're just friends, but friends don't know the way you taste, la la la. It felt like ooh la la la.

Sonakshi rubbed her cheeks against his stubble. In a moment, she pushed him against the wall . She kissed his forehead and went along by placing wet kisses from his forehead to his neck. Her hands entwined with his and it did not take her long to kiss them.

I love it when you call me Senorita.

I wish l could pretend l didn't need ya, but every touch is ooh la la, it's true la la. Ooh l should be running, you keep me coming for ya.

She hugged him tightly, hiding herself in his warmth. He did the same. After a while, when he noticed, he saw that Sona had fallen asleep there and there. He smile at her and kissed her hair. He scooped her in his arms and put her on bed where he lay beside her. They cuddled to sleep that night. Nobody was between them. It was just Rohit and his Senorita.

Sorry if you think l rushed it. Pls tell me how you feel. Should I add a romantic morning or something?

Critisism is most welcome 😃.