Is Swara ma evil?

Posted: 4 years ago

I get suspicious vibes from her. Is she the mastermind?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nia_doll thumbnail

Don't know but i really dont want her evil 

If she is evil Brinda will breakdown completely 😒😒She is already broken when she lost her manyata maa and her sister 

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god such good relation of mom daughter they share they shouldn't spoil it

Yup she will be the mastermind. They ruin son mother relation in every season. this time it will be other way around. She wants brinda to become so powerful that she will get lal takery wala mandir secret. Simple

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Yup she will be the mastermind. They ruin son mother relation in every season. this time it will be other way around. She wants brinda to become so powerful that she will get lal takery wala mandir secret. Simple

Then brinda will be heartbroken completely ☹️☹️

Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Then brinda will be heartbroken completely ☹️☹️

Naagin is full of backstabbing throughout the years. They turn shesha evil to his sister when they were super close. Nothing new. I also feel baa isn't innocent nor her older son

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think new Nayantara , I mean Shalaka is swara ‘s Ma daughter she lied to Brinda that  she doesn’t have any child  ! 

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkycharm

I think new Nayantara , I mean Shalaka is swara ‘s Ma daughter she lied to Brinda that  she doesn’t have any child  ! 

What the😳😳😳I don't want swara maa to be the evil one bcz brinda loves her the mostest and if she comes to know her mom is the culprit no one can handle brinda she will be broken😭😭If any such happens before that i want brindev to clear everything because dev will be the only person who can support brinda 

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Naagin is full of backstabbing throughout the years. They turn shesha evil to his sister when they were super close. Nothing new. I also feel baa isn't innocent nor her older son

I never watched naagin till now season4 i was watching for Nia She was brilliant as brinda and also brindev have a sizzling chemistry...if ur saying so naagin is full of backstabbing then may be swara maa can turn neg😐😐🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

NiaDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Oh no thought only is scary ☹️☹️