Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Some nightmare of past made him react like about Priya. Their is hint Ram is missing her very so is their friendship but time will tell what will happen next

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Some nightmare of past made him react like about Priya. Their is hint Ram is missing her very so is their friendship but time will tell what will happen next

Hi anchal di...Hope u remember me. I had made a post about Resham's story continuation. Hope u have read it. I had pm u also regarding this. 

She is updating her story on wattpad.

Story name is I Tried To Be Yours.

Do read and comment. Plz.Tell our all fellow BALHians also.

LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Hi anchal di...Hope u remember me. I had made a post about Resham's story continuation. Hope u have read it. I had pm u also regarding this. 

She is updating her story on wattpad.

Story name is I Tried To Be Yours.

Do read and comment. Plz.Tell our all fellow BALHians also.

Hey dear

I do remember you n happy to know about the continuation of the story. Sorry couldn’t reply you earlier but had pm u already. Thank u for reminding again 

blankslate thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Wow. A new raya story . But I request all the writers k whenever u post or update ur story, give its link here also.or update the story here also.

Waiting for next update.

Thank you. I will post the link for wattpad here.

blankslate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rayaland

Thank u for writing it n we ll all read it small request pls pm us about it when u post it cos nowadays less r active if u pls update on Wattpad pls we all will guide u

Thank you for reading. I will post the story on wattpad and post the link here (if I am allowed).

blankslate thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Thank you for reading and commenting. I will post the next update on wattpad soon.

blankslate thumbnail

Hey everyone I have updated Part 2 on wattpad- Follow me there because I can't post the hyperlink here since I am a newbie. My username is: blankslatecre8. 

Just this once, I have posted part 2 (below) as well but GOING FORWARD all updates will be on Wattpad ONLY. It makes more sense to post on the site that is most active, as opposed to two separate places (too time consuming). 

Your understanding is very much appreciated! MOST IMPORTANTLY, Stay safe and healthy everyone!  :)

PART 2 (The Usual)

"Where are you? I only have half an hour left on my break." She quickly tapped out a text to him before taking another sip of her espresso or as she liked to call it, liquid cocaine. This had been her second cup of coffee in the past 20 minutes, ignoring the two that she had earlier that morning as part of her daily routine to remain sane.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry..." He exclaimed, speed walking towards their table.

"Vikram yaar, what the hell? I have been waiting here for almost an hour." She quickly glanced at the time displayed on her phone, exaggerating her claim, in hopes that he would not protest.

"Yeah right Priya. An hour?" He immediately retorted, flagging the waiter down for a glass of water.

Unable to wait a second longer, Vikram grabbed Priya's glass and gulped the ice-cold water in its entirety. "Arey!" She weakly protested, knowing very well that she had no intention of drinking water. Scowling at him momentarily, Priya continued her whining, "What took you so long? We meet here at the same time every day for lunch. It's my hour escape from hell yaar and you know I need every minute of it."

Finally catching his breath Vikram began justifying his tardiness, "Sorry Priya, I just lost track of time. There is just so much work in the office today, I-I mean..." he stuttered, "there is always work but today it just seems like it is never ending." Vikram loosened his tie slightly, reading the expression on her face, which he knew all too well. She had caught his minor slip up and judging by way in which she glared at him, the interrogation was about to begin.

"Anyways, forget all that." Vikram piped up, quickly trying to change the topic. "What are we getting? The usual? I'm so hungry that I could..."

"What are you not telling me Vikram?" She interrupted.

"Arey, nothing yaar. Let's just order food. Waiter!" Vikram made a second attempt, which also failed.

"Is this what our friendship has become now Vikram? Poisoned with lies and secrets?" She questioned him sternly, trying to hold a serious face throughout. "You know what?" Priya grabbed her purse from the table, "If that's all there is to this to this relationship, then I might as well leave right now."

Vikram grabbed her hand as she tried to get up from her seat, "Priya, enough of all this yaar, you know I love you, but this is getting on my nerves." He responded, clearly flustered.

How could he tell her? How could he tell her that the reason he was late was because of the one man whom she hated with all her heart? Yes, Ram Kapoor was back in Mumbai. Amarnath had gathered all the elite staff members and shareholders to announce that his eldest son, Ram, would now be carrying the Family Business forward. Priya's father was also in attendance at this joyous event for the Kapoors so Vikram was aware that this secret will only be short lived and eventually Priya will find out that Ram is back in Mumbai. Not to mention the feeding frenzy that the media would create over this story once they get their hands on it.

No matter how he analyzed the predicament that he was in, Vikram could not justify telling Priya in the middle of the day. How would she react? Those bitter memories, which Vikram helped Priya suppress over the years would all come flooding back and he wouldn't be there to hold her hand through it. Her day would be ruined and Vikram knew that it was already hard enough for Priya to work for a man as stuck up as Rajat Kapur.

Fortunately for Vikram his mental turmoil came hurling to a halt with the sound of her laughter.

"You should have seen the look on your face Vikram?" She mocked, getting a solid kick out of his exasperation.

"Yaar tum dost hain ke dushman?" Vikram complained releasing his grip on her arm and giving it a slight nudge away from him.

Priya spoke in between giggles, "That's what you get for being late."

Vikram watched her intently, pretending to be annoyed. Her laughter was so contagious albeit at his expense, he enjoyed her contentment. The smile she wore on her lips had been lost for some time perhaps that was the secret behind its beauty. As her friend, Vikram knew that he had to preserve it, even if it was only for half a day.

"Where are you going?" Vikram asked anxiously as Priya stood up from her seat.

"I'm going to the Ladies Room." She replied, still very much engulfed in the whimsical moment. "I had two coffees while waiting for you." Making her way to the washroom, Priya shouted back at Vikram, "Order the food, I'll be right back."

Vikram heaved a sigh of relief basking in the reality that the worst was over, atleast for now. Flipping contently through the menu, he analyzed the starters, mains and desserts. Even though he knew that they were having the usual, he just needed a minute to breathe. And a minute was literally all he got when he heard his name being called from behind him. Turning around to put a face to the voice his smile vanished as quickly as it had surfaced. "R-Ram?" He gulped, staring right into the eyes of the bitter reality he was trying so hard to hide. "What are you doing here?"

FURTHER UPDATES TO BE CONTINUED ON WATTPAD (blankslatecre8)

Edited by blankslate - 4 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok. Point noted. We will read future parts on wattpad. 

Ram ki entry ho gayi...Interesting ..Vikram loves priya..

Keep posting. And ya .. u too take care and stay at home. 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

A great tuining between Priya n Vikram whom he adored so much as well keep away from any harm but a force has been entered in form of Ram