The final beautiful song of our thorn bird

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes. The final win is going to be of ANURAG BASU. He may loose everything he had earned in front of the world. And the moment when Prerna, the Basus and above all, Mr. Bajaj comes to know that Prerna today is Prerna Bajaj only because Anu decided to let go off her forever, probably it would be very late. But I am sure Anu will emerge as the winner and leave this world with full happiness that he had always been truthful to his soul. I am crying while typing this. But girls, after rewatching the last 3 episodes back to back, I would warn you all to be ready to watch the final beautiful song our thorn bird will be singing in the coming days. Anu's reference to the Thorn Bird in Friday's episode is for sure a pointer given by the CVs with this regard. 

Right now, Anu is the only person who knows where and why all the pieces are placed in their positions in the chess board. Komo and Bajaj till now knows or knew only what Anu has let them known while Prerna is the one who knows nothing about what has happened. And as her soul is now dead, she will come to know everything only in the end and by then, it will be very late.
Till now what Komo & Basus believed or to put it in the other way, Anu had made them believe that was, Prerna is no more. And that is why Komo, as soon as she realised that Pre is alive & understood how Anu has tricked her, doesn't waste a second to warn Anu saying 'Agar tumne ye tarika apnaya ki tum usse door rehkar usse kushi dena chahtha hoon tho yaad rakhna i promise, Prerna bahuth suffer karegi'. I have to say this. Noone has understood Anu like how Komo has understood him. Not even Prerna or his obsessed Mom. Shows you don't need to be a soulmate to understand a person.
Same is the case with Bajaj. Anu has made him too to believe that whatever he did was for money. Probably Anu might have come to know about Shivin and would have planned everything using him as a pawn. Because, from the last 3 episodes, it is clear that Anu knew that Prerna is with Bajaj. First hint is when he told Prerna 'Kush rahna chahathi ho na, tho vaapas chali jaao jahanse tu aayi ho'. Second was when Pre takes Kuki's name when she calls Kuki to know how long it will take to get the lift working, Anu didn't seem to be affected by it. And thirdly when Bajaj reminds him of coming back and asks him how he was doing, the expression Anu gave was more of like 'I know everything, as this is how I wanted it to be and I am fine with it'. Then why he was surprised with the duo's entry was because he never expected them to be the investors. He never expected Bajaj to let Prerna interact with the Basus again, especially when Bajaj has a bitter experience from the ek chat ke niche phase. So, if my guess is correct, tomorrow when Bajaj says, vo meri Prerna hai, Anu will not at all be surprised or shocked;instead, he will give a 'I know' reaction. So, in short Bajaj also knows only what Anu has let him know through Shivin.
Coming to Prerna, she is the one who was and is still being wronged in many ways. We might not like how she is behaving or reacting now. And I too have lots of complaints about her. But, that doesn't mean I will not understand the hollowness she is feeling within. The girl who always had the fear of loosing her love and had even confessed about it to Anu many times had started being confident of their love after Anu helped her out of the deal marriage and assured her that they being one was Durgamaa's wish & noone could separate them. And it is with that confidence that she kept in fighting for Anu with Komolika throughout the memory loss phase. And finally when everything turned out to be as she wished, we saw her glowing and blooming in their love. That's why, even though she was hurt at the first sight of AnuLika pda, she immediately trusted Anu and tried to calm herself down even after seeing them for the second time. Because that was the trust she had on Anu, that he will never go against Durgamaa's wish. So, if some of us are feeling why she couldn't see through Anu's facade, she gave the answer in one of the Durga pandal scene - 'Tu ne kabhi Maa Durga pe bharosa nahin kiya hai na;Sab kuch mazaak banake rakh diya... Humare shaadi tak ko bhi, jo Maa Durga ke saamne hui thi.' There lies the reason why she doesn't trust Anurag anymore. Because Anu himself broke that trust and assurance he gave her that noone can break their marriage which has Maa Durga's blessing. And moreover, Pre was always like this. She never had the capacity to dig deep into any matter and hence always was easy to be manipulated, until the truth happens right in front of her eyes. The CVs highlighted the same thing through her mother's words just before leap happened and i am sure this they did because it will have some significance in the post-leap track.
So, now with Komo, Bajaj, Pre and the Basus having been rightly positioned just like how Anu wanted it to be, what we are going to watch in the upcoming episodes will be Anu's struggle to never let any of them move from their positions, something which he is going to fail badly with Sneha's entry leading to a climax where the truth of 'Why Anurag killed Prerna' gets revealed and Anurag Basu emerging as the thornbird Prerna always dreamt off. The CVs had already shown a foreshadow of this in Durga pandal. Anu will get hurt physically and his life will be in danger; Prerna will try to revive him where she will fail and as soon as she starts retracting back, Maa Durga will push her to join Anu in his further journey. Whether it is to be united in death or for a life together forever.... will depend on Maa EK's marzi.
Knowing that it is going to be a painful track with a probable tragic end, I am excited. How about you all?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunnun thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Grace,your post made me emotional..in one of the early episodes,Prerna told to her friend the type of love she wants...Pyaar me vo pagal ho jaaye aur mujhe bi thoda pagal banade...we are seeing AnuPre's madness now.

Am also excited for this track.. looking for Parth's acting..he is brilliant in recent episodes.

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post dii...🤗 it kind of left a lump in my throat..🥺 feel sad thinking these 2 (anupre) only wished to be loved by one another and to be together forever...❤️ But such a simple wish continues to remain unfulfilled..💔

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Grace I already had mentioned earlier how this tym the thornbird is going to make us cry instead of mocking him to win the trophy....ur post echoed the same sentiments of mine....

I feel sad for Anu bcoz he once told prerna that he has dreamt of his chhoti si duniya with pre and after Cutiepie's entry she became the part of that duniya of his...and he was forced to break that dream of his on his own....it's only him who knows atm where prerna was n how cp is but still can't be with them bcoz their safety is his utmost priority....

The only person who can rescue him is prerna however atm she is not in a state to trust him anymore because he ensured that she never trust him again in life...as he said is point pe even if he will tell her the truth she will not believe him...and that's the reason he took that drastic step bcoz otherwise prerna would have never believed in his lie....

The more revengeful prerna will be the more she will be near to him like she said and slowly she will figure out soon that there is more than wat it appears to be...

But in all this the thornbird is gonna suffer the most and gonna take us on an emotional roller coaster ride...

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

loved ur post grace👏

our thornbird  .in TB story  its always  TB is winner  .

thornbird die  for that  special song  

here  for anu  its only  & only pre 

but i m sure  pre will recognise her thornbird  before its too late  ..

anu soon will come out  when he  saw his prerna is not happy  .she is in destructive path  anu will fill her with  love again i m sure about this 

anus love for pre defo  emerges as winner they will unite  but  again devil strike back & durhaa maa take them with her 

it gonna be pain full ride .

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post Grace👏

But if the writers have actually planned the way you have portrayed, then how do we have Bajaj placed in this unless Anurag and Bajaj are together as a part of his plan which seems unlikely considering the type of character graph given to him. 

But surely, Anurag has a lot to reveal to us as audience because the sudden turn of events dont justify his one and half year journey. 

So I'm waiting to see how this unfolds😉

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Nice post Grace👏

But if the writers have actually planned the way you have portrayed, then how do we have Bajaj placed in this unless Anurag and Bajaj are together as a part of his plan which seems unlikely considering the type of character graph given to him. 

But surely, Anurag has a lot to reveal to us as audience because the sudden turn of events dont justify his one and half year journey. 

So I'm waiting to see how this unfolds😉

There is an article in serial gossip that Anurag and Bajaj party to this

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjana

There is an article in serial gossip that Anurag and Bajaj party to this

Such articles are not reliable😳

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If can you forgive his immature act, then only you can feel for anurag, but I am not able to do so.  Also when u look at from prerna point of view, the amount of pain inflicted in her, there is no comparison to his pain to her pain.  He lost just prerna, but prerna lost everything.

Betwn, I thought thorn bird takes all the pain to keep his loved one happy.  But here anurag gave  innumerable pain to prerna sending her away from her child n loved one.   He made her to believe  her child dead.  I don't think anyone would do that.  Was it not better, if he had sent her to jail, where she would get life imprisonment.  Here, he made her to believe he cheated on her.  Ppl would claim, still she need to analyse n trust anu.   But how can any one will trust, when they went thru such a horrible situation.

Also I hope, he n bajaj not part of this plan.  How can he send her with him, whom she never loved.   What kind of life he gave her.

Makers really need better screen play for him.  It's better they show him sorry for his immature act than thinking that he become thorn bird, where he n thorn bird poles apart.

I am really upset from makers, never thought they will mess with my anurag character to this extent.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunnun

Grace,your post made me emotional..in one of the early episodes,Prerna told to her friend the type of love she wants...Pyaar me vo pagal ho jaaye aur mujhe bi thoda pagal banade...we are seeing AnuPre's madness now.

Am also excited for this track.. looking for Parth's acting..he is brilliant in recent episodes.

Every track till now had a tint of their madness for each other included. But this time it went to a different level that it did change the core traits of AnuPre and have left no hope between them. That is why it is going to be difficult for them and us AnuPreians as well. .