Jasmin Bhasin throwed out

Patrickern777 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello, sorry jasmin fans, but i think Ekta replaced jasmin with Reshami. Why do you jasmin fans think the reason is? If the has´nt threw jasmin out, why did she replaced her?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

There is no shred out of doubt now. Jasmin's inability to perform ousted her from the show..

All the actresses be it ada/Vish/Ashka nailed their scenes from the word GO adaa was better than Mouni in her histrionics. But Jasmin  failed be it the nagin avatar or normal she was a misfit.

If you look at Rashmi she slipped into her character so we'll her contradictory expressions and words to Dev were spot on 

Edited by Hiranur-demir - 4 years ago
Kavana_cool thumbnail

Jasmin gave iv to saying her track has been ended it was short role with twist and turns but haters cant get it they are busy in bashing her and she was good as nayan too many loved n haters obviously hated her

Originally posted by: Kavana_cool

Jasmin gave iv to saying her track has been ended it was short role with twist and turns but haters cant get it they are busy in bashing her and she was good as nayan too many loved n haters obviously hated her

and you have to create a new ID to defend her LOL Nayantara is a parallel lead she will be there till the show ends it was her inability to perform that she was removed obviously her devotees can never accept a fact

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Her limited acting skills didn’t do justice to the character like Nayantara. It is suppose to be a femme fatale character, But she clearly failed. 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

To be honest jasmine is a v good actress ! But for this role and to match up with Nia it was not working up to the mark ! So I know negative Naagin should be more strong and skill full which Jasmine can’t do justice ! So in my opinion problem is not that everyone knows she is one the best actress but this supernatural Naagin show different acting skills needed which was missing ! Secondly firstly creatives planned to undercover Brinda identity by making her positive Naagin to protect Dev family and in that Track Nayantara character should be more strong but it didn’t happen because of jasmine poor Naagin skills ! That’s the reason whole mess created and creatives had to change whole Track and bring Brinda  as a negative in a revenge mood more quickly ! I really like jasmine v much . She is the best actress but for Naagin it was not working ! 

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jasmine is cute and she is only good for playing innocent bubbly girl type roles. She lacked the intensity. Here as a villian you need to be fierce, vicious & at the same time sexy too. So she lacked that. Nia & Shayantani are really good so she wasn't matching up.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiranur-demir

There is no shred out of doubt now. Jasmin's inability to perform ousted her from the show..

All the actresses be it ada/Vish/Ashka nailed their scenes from the word GO adaa was better than Mouni in her histrionics. But Jasmin was failed be it the nagin avatar or normal she was a misfit.

If you look at Rashmi she slipped into her character so we'll her contradictory expressions and words to Dev was spot on 

Comparing Rashami to jasmine shouldn't be done lol 🤣

I agree with you. Rashami is a waaaayyy better actress than jasmine. Or even Nia. 

Because she's been acting for long and she has that talent. Her acting is to the point and very nuanced. 

While since you made a comparison between Rashami and jasmine. I would like to highlight why Rashami is better. 

Jasmin has played all the sweet, bubbly girl in her shows. Like the same character on repeat. So she doesn't have much range. She just have few signature expressions which she repeats in scenes of every kind. 

And I can say this because I've watched all her shows. 

Nia is still turning out to be better than my expectations. I remember commenting on a thread on ITV forum that nia can't act. 

But to my surprise, she's doing fine. Better than I expected her to be. 

I hope to does diverse roles in the future to better her acting skills more. 

Well, let's see how the trps will come out after Rashami's entry. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavana_cool

This is not about hater or something. 

Jasmine is been well known in the blinds to resort to below the belt slandering of her Co-actresses by her PR's smear campaign. 

Like she did with Rashami in the last show. She did with Nia in this show. She thought the PH will bend to her whim like last time but this is ekta. She threw her out. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Bb over and she got this offer after bb 

Jasmin was still in the show when bb going on 

So No conspiracy theory... Move On!

Woh inse kahan hoga 🤣