Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashami Desai just entered Naagin 4 and in no time fans started liking your chemistry with her...

Rashami is an experienced actress and has done a lot of shows already. In Naagin 4, she is again playing a very strong character of Shalaka, which has a lot of shades. We shot for like 4-5 days and this shut down happened. But whatever we shot and audience has watched, they are already praising it on social media. I just hope all this gets in control soon and we bounce back for them. 

Did you follow her journey on Bigg Boss 13?

I did, but on and off. However, it's not for the first time Rashami and I are working together. We have met each other during Mahasangam episodes of Colors TV as we were part of the same channel before. I have also done a tour mania with her. So, we know each other since years and it's lovely to work with her

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/naagin-4-actor-vijayendra-kumeria-on-rashami-desai-shoot-getting-stalled-and-3-year-old-daughter-s-reaction-to-the-lockdown-exclusive/5e7b0d7bb073c85bcd9d9a25

Aww he has a cute kid <3 

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone

i have some questions😆

Can we request mods to change the montage of naagin4 and cast list mai bhi kisi ka naam nahi hai.

And 1 stupid thing but i wanna know why rashami desai tag is not added below this at?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Hello everyone

i have some questions😆

Can we request mods to change the montage of naagin4 and cast list mai bhi kisi ka naam nahi hai.

And 1 stupid thing but i wanna know why rashami desai tag is not added below this at?

Ya ask mods