Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

New mamma Roshni šŸ˜ Finally Roshni dream is coming true of having kids šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But is roshni ok with celebrating? Kya ho raha hai ye

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You know I was thinking Aman clearly heard roshni asking Laila that does Chandni have kids and when Laila said why she replied as she asked me to look after babies. It didnā€™t look like roshni knew so why does aman thinks she knows and is hiding?

Also celebrating but black? 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

But is roshni ok with celebrating? Kya ho raha hai ye

She doesnā€™t even know Minu - aman knows and thinks roshni knows!

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

She doesnā€™t even know Minu - aman knows and thinks roshni knows!

Ya but throwing a party..even in car she mentions today..  we r separated I didnt see the necessity to tell u.. even If he thinks its pregnancy.. so obviously things aren't fine.. what is he thinking..can she blast him pls..

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

Ya but throwing a party..even in car she mentions today..  we r separated I didnt see the necessity to tell u.. even If he thinks its pregnancy.. so obviously things aren't fine.. what is he thinking..can she blast him pls..

She was very good today and I liked how she said my body my choice - when has he thought? Oh yes since yesterday but otherwise his track record is not good. I have no idea why this but I doubt itā€™s with Roshniā€™s permission. I would love to see her blast him.

Ironic isnā€™t it he accused her of taking advantage of him and now babies - he wants them though as he was happy.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

She was very good today and I liked how she said my body my choice - when has he thought? Oh yes since yesterday but otherwise his track record is not good. I have no idea why this but I doubt itā€™s with Roshniā€™s permission. I would love to see her blast him.

Ironic isnā€™t it he accused her of taking advantage of him and now babies - he wants them though as he was happy.

Celebration at Khan mansion means a disaster waiting to happen.We dont have to use  much logic into it

Maybe aman will tell the family and like anniversary party roshni agreed to take part in the celebration 

But what is wrong with roshni celebrating.she always wants to have kids.cant she celebrate for her own happiness. Why bringing aman in between

In my opinion every women should celebrate motherhood.her babies ,her celebration ,her happiness.and she considers his family as hers.so let her celebrate with her family 

Aman can be a part after redemption 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh they are using sanitizeršŸ˜Š good. Now whole world is like a jail. In almost every country there is an emergency , lockšŸ˜Ø. USA declared emergency. Europe is in a very bad state. Half India is locked.

Please khans ye party Roshni ko bata kar dejiyega varna Roshni ko tagdha shock lagegašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Now Aman will not let go Roshni anywhere .

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

she only blast him once in front of his family that was when aman dragged her from mla dance

I dont think roshni have it in her to blast him in public.ya I agree aman has no such qualms when it comes to roshni.