How will this holi track end

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So how do you guys think this holi  track will end? What will happen?

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Either Ranbir will confess to Maya thinking she is Prachi and Maya taking advantage of the drunk Ranbir might make it seem like something happened between them like she did on Lohri party and move the wedding. Or the same will happen after she sees pranbir super close

I don't know I somehow have a feeling this track won't end in holi party

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Either Ranbir will confess to Maya thinking she is Prachi and Maya taking advantage of the drunk Ranbir might make it seem like something happened between them like she did on Lohri party and move the wedding. Or the same will happen after she sees pranbir super close

I don't know I somehow have a feeling this track won't end in holi party

It has happened numerous times so I don't think he will confess again.

I hope Maya's father kidnaps Prachi and then  blackmails Ranbir to marry Maya as soon as possible. Then this track will end super fast😆😆

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

It has happened numerous times so I don't think he will confess again.

I hope Maya's father kidnaps Prachi and then  blackmails Ranbir to marry Maya as soon as possible. Then this track will end super fast😆😆

But he is under the influence so you never know what he'd do. Normally only he loses his brain cells when he sees Prachi now he isn't in his senses only.

Maybe Maya's dad sees pranbir close and kidnaps Prachi like you said to get him married to Maya or Maya herself does it without involving her dad. The latter is most likely to happen and maybe that's how she'll get exposed. Go over to kidnapping spot or talk on the phone revealing everything

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No yaar the first option not going to happen prachi not let this happen.she will protect ranbeer from maya.

And i think that ranbeer is really dance with prachi and ropsed her because tgere is a highlight that say that ranbeer forfully dance with prachi and she will be solhocked to see ranbeers behaviour.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

But he is under the influence so you never know what he'd do. Normally only he loses his brain cells when he sees Prachi now he isn't in his senses only.

Maybe Maya's dad sees pranbir close and kidnaps Prachi like you said to get him married to Maya or Maya herself does it without involving her dad. The latter is most likely to happen and maybe that's how she'll get exposed. Go over to kidnapping spot or talk on the phone revealing everything

Yeah. And Ranbir brain cells only work when Prachi is in danger so I am really hoping someone kidnaps prachi😆

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharona

No yaar the first option not going to happen prachi not let this happen.she will protect ranbeer from maya.

And i think that ranbeer is really dance with prachi and ropsed her because tgere is a highlight that say that ranbeer forfully dance with prachi and she will be solhocked to see ranbeers behaviour.

Yeah, I read that article too. So chances of Ranbir dancing with Maya thinking her to be Prachi is pretty low. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. And Ranbir brain cells only work when Prachi is in danger so I am really hoping someone kidnaps prachi😆

We know Ranbir so well and are so fed up with his stupidity that it's ok if Prachi is in problem, just somehow make Ranbir's brain start working again. ðŸ¤£

Nandini25 thumbnail

I don't think the matter will be solved in this holi also. We will get planning and plotting and lots of Pranbir moments but that will be it. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

We know Ranbir so well and are so fed up with his stupidity that it's ok if Prachi is in problem, just somehow make Ranbir's brain start working again. ðŸ¤£

Yeah but I am sure we will get more kidnapping tracks in the future so why not right now😆. Atleast we will get intense smart Ranbir