Yeh Hai Chahatein

March 14th : Thodi Takraar Thoda Icecream Competition

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Let me Start off by saying Go Preesha Go.  Let me be honest i never thought isme itne guts hain and AAG hai. Preesha toh Theekhi mirchi nikli man Kya Mazedaar laatein maari gundon ko aur chapaate diye unko sahi jungli billi for real. 

It was awesome to see her fight back and yeah she did got helpless there for a moment and called out to rudra but that was more out of natural instinct and out of aadat of rudra around her but she gave full takkar to those goons and maza chakka dia unko. also did anyone notice Rudra ke aane ke baad she got mor fierce kya lapet lapet ke chammate di un Goons ko as if she got himmat after he came usne toh kuch zyada kia nahi khud hi she did most of the work. Good Job!> Best Part she didn't stop at that and Clearly told OFF RUdra in the  car too who was already thoda guilty kya mast sunai usko ke woh kaun hota hai usko judge karne wala ya kuch kehne wala. Phew for a change aaj toh isme Mata aa gayi thi. Kaash yeh yeh waali Himmat Yuvraj ke saamne bhi dikhaye. It was kinda amusing to see kitne haq se daant lagai isne rudra ko. maanege nahi but poora ahq istemaal kia dono ne. 

Rudra maane ya na maane guilty toh ho hi gaya isi liye itni lambi explanation de daali ke tum bhi soch rahi hogi khud lekar gaya wahan and khud hi bachaya🤣ahh Khushfehmi hai aapki Mr bachi toh woh khud and galat aap thay so it's good he told him straight. 

Rudra ki problem yeh hai  ke he's essentially a good soul bas kaafi impulsive hai kar deta hai gadbad by going extreme and almost creating an irreversible damage and trauma but then the Good part is he immediately backtracks and saves the situation in the nick of time Phew for that. not defending him but so far dono baar he did the stupid harkatein to more scare her then he actually meant atleast aaj ke baad yeh meri understanding hai but he's absolutely an idiot to use sach oochay hatkanday to intimidate her caz it reflects badly upon him. But chalo aaj isne kal ke raite ko sameth hi lia thoda bohat. phew i can uncancel him for now😉😆 ( you better thank Preesha ki himmat for that ru warna tu toh gaya tha meri nazron se) 

Lol So Saransh ke liye is there bahana for now 🤣 who are they kidding? but the family bonding scene was nicely done kaafi emotion tha usme esp the rudra and Saraansh bit where he came and so dilse said main late aaya na and LOL banda sharmindagee se ghul raha tha andar. Mind it it was his FB memory when he said it he recollected hat he was doing when he should've been with saaransh guilty conscience kaafi jaag gaya hai iska and am glad for that atleast in the form of FB hi he indirectly acknowledged his mistake unliek that stupid rape attempt. Now he better say a proper sorry to Preesha too Phir chahe saraansh wajah bane ya kuch bhi she deserves and apology for this stupid harkat. also they love challenges na hahah ice cream challenge bit was super sweet and nice and we needed that after the heavy first half. that truly made me smile and i am excited to see who wins in that

For Now i am happy with the saaransh ke liye pact they made kuch din shayad shanti rahe saaransh ke liye hi sahi but babies plz try to understand each other and start supporting each other wajah jo bhi ho jaise bhi deny karo but plz You guys need to become a unit to solve the mystery and for SAARANSH. it's always fun when they are in happy family vibe. i am glad though ke Pree is stilll angry and iss baar bhool nahi gayi foran and gave him theekhe looks when he came later too and saransh karaooed their dosti. Good on You Preesha. 

Also Rudra ka trauma from his childhood is so overused and doesn't work for me personally it's about time they start giving a troublesome past to the hero bohat fake angst ho jaata hai woh Though abrar does it well but it's about time RUdra stands upto this bully. give Rudra some other weaknesss or flaw then the half baked trauma wala childhood i am so sick of that trope. it isn't working for me

now i want to post caps but too late at night... 

Have a good weekend people and stay Safe

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya269 thumbnail

I think Rudra’s childhood trauma works here given Balraj’s characterisation. He is an abusive man who would hit anyone. Be it his mom or Saransh. He is a terrible person and Rudra is still afraid of him. I think it was a nice revelation that Rudra didn’t like music and wanted to study. As far as Rudra is concerned, he’ll stand up against his father when he’ll see Balraj doing the same thing with Saransh. 

I love seeing their family bond. It’s so cute! Imagine how better it will get once all the misunderstandings get cleared. 

kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I love your posts! I have seen them on the episode discussion thread but it would be awesome if we have them as separate threads on the main forum itself! 😳

Coming to the episode, I loved that Preesha didn't hold back from hitting out at the goons to giving Rudra a piece of her mind! Dekh lo Rudra, Preesha ko zyada gussa mat dilana - lessons for the future! 🤣

I liked that Rudra didn't go the cliched ITV way of 'meri patni/biwi hai' but just said the truth ki koi nahi, which is exactly how he sees Preesha. 

I also loved the parallel of how on their way to the brothel, Rudra was absolutely silent and Preesha was trying to talk to him but while coming back it was the opposite - Rudra was initiating conversation this time and Preesha was the quiet one! And Rudra, what was that 'toh phir mere saath kyun ho'?! Of course, Saraansh ke liye, tumhe kya laga? 😉

I hope their pact of 'Saraansh ke liye' stays for a while and they start behaving like normal human beings! 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: kashev

I love your posts! I have seen them on the episode discussion thread but it would be awesome if we have them as separate threads on the main forum itself! 😳

Coming to the episode, I loved that Preesha didn't hold back from hitting out at the goons to giving Rudra a piece of her mind! Dekh lo Rudra, Preesha ko zyada gussa mat dilana - lessons for the future! 🤣

I liked that Rudra didn't go the cliched ITV way of 'meri patni/biwi hai' but just said the truth ki koi nahi, which is exactly how he sees Preesha. 

I also loved the parallel of how on their way to the brothel, Rudra was absolutely silent and Preesha was trying to talk to him but while coming back it was the opposite - Rudra was initiating conversation this time and Preesha was the quiet one! And Rudra, what was that 'toh phir mere saath kyun ho'?! Of course, Saraansh ke liye, tumhe kya laga? 😉

I hope their pact of 'Saraansh ke liye' stays for a while and they start behaving like normal human beings! 

I have a feeling that they will bond over saaransh going missing as per the new promo and they should. I also feel yeh niketan wale maamle  main bhi pree will be an indirect support and yehi jeetegi niketan ka dil along with saaransh just a feeling I could be totally wrong too 😆

And  thanks for liking the post. I am trying to express myself and the 100 thoughts I get while I am watching 😆 And also trying to keep the forum a bit more active. I just now have a habit to post after the whole obsession with shivika and how the discussions were back then. I am not so good myself at analyzing so I miss my friends but ehhh so far managing . I just feel like I have to say it all out and express my love for the show in this way.  

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago
kashev thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I have a feeling that they will bond over saaransh going missing as per the new promo and they should. I also feel yeh niketan wale maamle  main bhi pree will be an indirect support and yehi jeetegi niketan ka dil along with saaransh just a feeling I could be totally wrong too 😆

And  thanks for liking the post. I am trying to express myself and the 100 thoughts I get while I am watching 😆 And also trying to keep the forum a bit more active. I just now have a habit to post after the whole obsession with shivika and how cast the discussions were back then. I am not so good myself at analyzing so I miss my friends but ehhh so far managing . I just feel like I have to say it all out and express my love for the show in this way.  

I am kinda iffy about Niketan and I am not sure whether he's going to be a positive character (especially with Balraj as his friend and Aahana/Mishka as his daughters) but let's see! 

@Bold - I know. I have been more of a long-time silent viewer and am kinda new to posting myself and completely understand the 100 thoughts part! 😆 Shivika were so good, especially in the first few months and the forum was so active - I hope we get such amazing discussions on the YHC forum as well! 

ananya269 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kashev

I am kinda iffy about Niketan and I am not sure whether he's going to be a positive character (especially with Balraj as his friend and Aahana/Mishka as his daughters) but let's see! 

I don’t know but I really think we need more positive characters in YHC. The only person rooting for Rudra and Preesha is now Saraansh. Even Rudra’s mom’s support is gone. Everyone else just wants Saransh and Preesha our of the way. Niketan could be a powerful support system because Balraj listens to him. But there’s a very good chance he’ll be negative considering he’s Ahaana and Mishka’s father. (On a completely unrelated topic, I feel Ahana might turn positive in the future, don’t know why)

Btw, I am so happy they didn’t go for the drama track where Rudra and Mishika pretend to be husband and wife in front of Niketan. That track is overdone and just bad!!! 

kashev thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ananya269

I don’t know but I really think we need more positive characters in YHC. The only person rooting for Rudra and Preesha is now Saraansh. Even Rudra’s mom’s support is gone. Everyone else just wants Saransh and Preesha our of the way. Niketan could be a powerful support system because Balraj listens to him. But there’s a very good chance he’ll be negative considering he’s Ahaana and Mishka’s father. (On a completely unrelated topic, I feel Ahana might turn positive in the future, don’t know why)

Btw, I am so happy they didn’t go for the drama track where Rudra and Mishika pretend to be husband and wife in front of Niketan. That track is overdone and just bad!!! 

@italic - The actress is pretty good, so it might actually end up being a very interesting track!

@bold - I know! It was such a relief!

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Thank you for post - well written.

I was pretty amazed with the way Pree dealt with those goons. Sab ko dho daalla. You go girl! (This scene reminded me of Anika from Ishqbaaaz!❤️) 

Tbh that’s how Pree was showed in first episode, her first en-counter with Ru - during that time she was shown very strong and had guts to call out Ru for causing disruption event/function.

Though Ru came in later to save her but I will give it to Pree because she fought through with all and Ru was the one who was first to put her in this terrible position. It was quite disturbing to see the first few few minutes of episode. Ru needs to apologise. 

Glad Pree told-off Ru in the car, it was much needed. Sometimes he does cross limits ugh.🤦🏽‍♀️

Challo Pree finally said to Ru, she is only tolerating all this carp because “sirf Saransh kai liye”. YHM was “Ruhi kai liye.” It’s about time both  Ru and Pree start to understand each other.

But in the side note; it was fun to see both Ru and Pree teaming up to beat goons, rather than just only showing Ru beating them up, very entertaining fight sequence. 😂😂😂  Just imagine, if these two really get on together, they can literally solve all their problem together (even the worst case one) - they make a great team! :)

Nikitan- Ahana’s Dad did not give me good vibes. He was being too nice - looked quite mysterious honestly. I think he might be negative too. YHC really need more positive characters.

Last family scene was treat to watch! We needs more of these bonding scenes between Ru-Pree-Saransh.❤️ Looking forward to ice-cream challenge scene. I actually want Pree to win and Ru to get cold lol.🤣

Edited by Shooting.Star - 4 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Oh btw! I’m still confused! What was the reason behind this Ru’s aggressive behaviour. CV did not really address that in the episode. Was he jealous seeing Yuvraaj and Pree together? But then again, they have not shown much bonding between Ru-Pree which will make Ru insecure or jealous from Yuvraaj.🤔

Or is it just male ego? Maybe he expects a bit of loyalty from Pree until they are tied up in this marriage drama. As he is not involved with some one in relationship and he expects the same from Pree , just trying to find a reason.😆

kashev thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Oh btw! I’m still confused! What was the reason behind this Ru’s aggressive behaviour. CV did not really address that in the episode. Was he jealous seeing Yuvraaj and Pree together? But then again, they have not shown much bonding between Ru-Pree which will make Ru insecure or jealous from Yuvraaj.🤔

Or is it just male ego? Maybe he expects a bit of loyalty from Pree until they are tied up in this marriage drama. As he is not involved with some one in relationship and he expects the same from Pree , just trying to find a reason.😆

I am confused too about why Rudra was angry - maybe it was a male ego issue, not sure though. Or maybe he was angry that Pree let his Mom down and broke her trust and that might have brought back the memories of his brother and how his trust was also broken, which further fueled his anger. 🤔