Episode all deep freezed

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Whole family became of mirror/ice

Aman saves roshni

Roshni save mujhe nai batana tha ( looks like she is thinking about kidney)

Later kabir laila enter

Then aman roshni too return n shock 

They couldn't decode ammi 

Precap roshni too goes 

Aman says aisi halat me u cant go

Roshni iss halat me ( confused ) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9sc7eChcbk/?igshid=gfiuybw2mnic

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

More and more and more and more trouble - but in all this no insults so I am liking that bit. 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

More and more and more and more trouble - but in all this no insults so I am liking that bit. 

I too liked todays episode. This aman is really like the old one.i am starting to like him

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I too liked todays episode. This aman is really like the old one.i am starting to like him

Worth watching? I will wait for at least a week before I decide. He stays nice for few days and then back to old so I want to see a consistent change in him. But even with that I will want redemption- I can’t let that go. So this time he left and family in trouble? Good at least it’s not on roshni. 

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First 8 min of episode❤️ Loved how Aman saved Roshni.. VFX 👏👏 The song suited RoshAn so well ..Today Aman cared and saved only about Roshni not for kids he saved Roshni.. Again their conversation stopped in middle..Aman is talking about Pregnancy😂 and Roshni talking about Kidney.. i thought they will fight but Imran call stopped their conversation...These two are really weird couple! Hope coming episodes we get conversations of RoshAn without any family interference! Whole family frozen and Kabir and Laila took Parveen! 

Over all aww epi 😍and today they revealed Kabir and Laila motives..Laila want to sacrifice Roshan kids to become Laal chand ki mallika and Kabir wants to kill Roshni to make Aman powers get weak and if Kabir ask Aman life he will give easily!

Today Laila admitted Aman never allow them to harm Roshni r Kids kisi ki kimat pe nahi!!!

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even yesterday also old Aman and today he is nice😍 ..And hope they wont change him for other characters! Actually if this track works they can drag Kabir and laila for few weeks i wont mind..So they wont butcher main leads..If they bring new villains again they compromise main leads esp Aman i don't want that ..Better they can drag Kabir and laila for few weeks and Chandni helping Roshan in between..mean while parallel track Roshan Mu getting cleared! They wont end this track like all other tracks then they ran out of story and butcher leads for separation!

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Worth watching? I will wait for at least a week before I decide. He stays nice for few days and then back to old so I want to see a consistent change in him. But even with that I will want redemption- I can’t let that go. So this time he left and family in trouble? Good at least it’s not on roshni. 

I strongly recommend u to  watch it .it is a good one

And I think its gonna to be funny in upcoming episodes how aman stops roshni from doing stunts when roshni herself has no idea abt her pregnancy 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshan_93

Even yesterday also old Aman and today he is nice😍 ..And hope they wont change him for other characters! Actually if this track works they can drag Kabir and laila for few weeks i wont mind..So they wont butcher main leads..If they bring new villains again they compromise main leads esp Aman i don't want that ..Better they can drag Kabir and laila for few weeks and Chandni helping Roshan in between..mean while parallel track Roshan Mu getting cleared! They wont end this track like all other tracks then they ran out of story and butcher leads for separation!

yep yesterday also it was old aman .I love he took the news of roshnis pregnancy.i too think his primary concern is always roshni

Ya they can drag kabir laila for a few weeks even I dont mind.monday we will be getting wolf episodes 

vibha28 thumbnail

I strongly recommend u to  watch it .it is a good one

And I think its gonna to be funny in upcoming episodes how aman stops roshni from doing stunts when roshni herself has no idea abt her pregnancy 

Okay I will - it’s Friday so late night today lol 😂 

She doesn’t know yet? Funny and nice even fights and emotions are okay just don’t change aman back to what he was. I will not change my judgement about him until I see him changing consistently and being good for at least a week. Next Saturday if he is still nice then I will see but I do want redemption I just can’t let that go.

Anything in particular I should pay attention to hun?

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is this how they are gonna show redemption??

No.... I want a separate track 😳