Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Why is she bending? And for what? Didn't they claim this is a relationship of equals? Mishti has definitely lost confidence in her self with the way she spoke of how she doesn't know how to keep families together. LOL for real? Is the story wanting us to believe that this really is the truth of Mishti?  Itne saal kaise survive kiya phir Mah family mein isne? Convenient amnesia about how she was also part of the brigade running after Jas type people to say sorry all the time? Now they want to show that she only hung out with BM and BP all the time and aur koi nahin tha ghar mein? 😆

No, what they want to show us is that a girl who asserted herself, had an independent voice before shaadi should now SUPPRESS it for the sake of Abir ki family "togetherness". She has completely submitted herself to Abir's WRONG approach instead of seeing the bigger picture. 

And Abir toh waise hi apne delusional band-aid approach bubble mein khush hai.....if this is his approach to solving all fights, he is the last person to fix anything between the sisters either. 

Discussing issues is pointless when two viewpoints are not given equal weight. Right now Mishti has basically brushed off her own POV and started to believe Abir alone knows everything....even when he tried to tell her that he doesn't, Mishti INSISTED that she only wants to follow him now😕

frankly i didnt like misti's dialouge of about maintaining a joint family thing... because if she dont know how to keep families peacefully the she should have kunal spike kaand to mah... and yes abir is wrong in that.. 

coming mishti giving her ways every family is not same so we have act according to the need... thats doesnt mean they should leave their POV...agar galti nahi karenge nahi tho seekebge kaise...

the thing i liked about this on going drama is both mishbir will learn from their mistakes and that too very badly... it will moov from saas bahu to other tanget... may be it will take a month or 2 but lets this complicated family should come into a place..

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Can anyone tell me why is Sha shooting seperately🤔

We don't even get proper MishBir when mishti wears a good dress

Ho kya Raha hai🤔

Hope he's shooting now with everyone n Rhea😳

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Good morning all....

Kuhu is in the path of her own barbaadi.. nobody ever dare to speak bad abt parul maasi infront of Abir..so come on kuhu do it..then I will see how ur Abir bro forgives u for that😆😆and Kunal also will not ever able to listen to taht..

There was no continuity in the episode..I am fastly loosing my interest in the show .kuch bhi chal raha hai show mein

Ps:I didn't like the episode..I was just droolinv over Sha all the tym..how handsome was he looking in that formals

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

the thing i liked about this on going drama is both mishbir will learn from their mistakes and that too very badly... it will moov from saas bahu to other tanget... may be it will take a month or 2 but lets this complicated family should come into a place..

Are you sure Mishbir will learn from their mistakes? 😆 Right now toh the epis are showing it like koi mistake hui hi nahin and everything is all happy and make up between them😆

But yeah, given how dumb Mishbir are being, I've also started rooting for Mishti and Kuhu ka drama now....aur karo I say.....cuz it doesn't seem like these two will learn without another heavy price being paid yet again. 

Only dialogue that gave me a slight hope was Mishti noting that sometimes the band-aid approach may not work and things may still get messed up, so Abir as usual gave her the option to come talk to him and that he will support her humesha😆

Time will tell if he is able to keep this promise to her given how he loses his mind the moment a slight fight happens in the family. He lacks the mental strength and foresight to manage this messed up family. Appeasement is not going to fix them....it will take a firm hand. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Line of the episode from Kuhu: "Mishti is right"😲🤣

But ofcourse it wasn't meant to last....precap mein back to usual, "Mishti tune meri life barbaad kar di"😆

Waise one really should start rooting only for Meenu and Kuhu in this show......these two seem to be the only ones capable of shattering Abir-Mishti ke delusional bubbles of HSSH😆

Dunno what Abir was thinking bringing the truth out in this manner.....Mahs ko bhi koi headsup nahin, koi regard nahin, direct media khulasa? Is this how to handle a situation maturely? 

This entire Parul track is so contrived.....mehh. 

The other noticeable thing is how much Mishti has lost her self-confidence and now seems to want to blindly follow Abir's approach....lol even making the decision to return the travel agency didn't come out of her own samajhdaari, it seemed more about getting approval from Abir. Who is this Mishti so desperately craving his approval on everything? 

Not that I can expect much from these writers but I did wonder about the beginning AM convo scene....was it a setup to show that ultimately Abir's band-aid approach to "solving" family fights is the wrong one?  Because as far as I can see, it is already being proven wrong in this epi.....Mishti also is low on self-esteem so she isn't able to see the problems with this approach either and wants to go along with him for now. 

Remains to be seen if she sees this isn't working later on.....for now it's obvious the writers just want to keep rinsing repeating the sisters drama and Meenu ki lame chaals. 

Dunno what she wants to reveal to Abir....lol as if sisters ka fighting drama is news to him....he hardly cares and just continues to pander to everyone *rolls eyes*. 

Hathoda episode! Literally got a headache!

Abir has lost his marbles, Kunal has lost his brains in that jungle over his head and Mishti has become a gungi gudiya 

Washing dirty laundry in public - way to go!!

Why put Parul on the spot like that! They didn't even let Parul show any proper emotions! Or Kunal for that matter...

So OTT! Those stupid reports asking stupid silly questions - no actually barking at people and forcing them to answer!

And chalo Meenu is the villain in the show, we know it. But as a son, show some respect to her in public! Such humiliation in front of all the people! Few seconds ke liye mujhe Meenu se sympathy aa gayi 🤔

Mahs, poor Mahs! Why fodo anda on their head like this! BP needs to take all of RVs to task! Kaash, Meenu ki aatma ghus jaaye unme kal aur woh Gaaaaaj girade!

And Abir-Mishti standing separately in the background, so disjointed, disconnected! 

The most OTT episode of the show!

Yeah, they are ultimately going that way to show how Abir was wrong. Mishti already told him, "Fine! We will do it your way"! So now the writers will show how without Mishti's involvement, things are going to go out of control!

StarPlus has finally descended upon over show! 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Good morning everyone 🤗

Itna mazaaa Kyu aa raha hai 

CVs ne heartfelt talk hai dikhaayi 😆🤗

The convo was small but it had a very deep meaning, Mujhe to vishwaas ho gaya MishBir could never get separated 😆

Abir feels more guilty seeing mishti's behavior, I am Sooo happy 🤗

Mish actually think that she have to tone down, I don't think so girl you're best  but Tumhare pati aur tumko zimmedari leni hai sabke khushiyon ki to hum kya Kare 

Abir's expression all the while when mishti was announcing of giving company Back 🤗😆,great decision mishti, kunal ka as usual fumble I am loving it Mish bha Mish 🤣🤣🤣

Abir ka msg 🤣,bahut jald Tum use apne ngo mein dekhoge abir🤣no worries 

Kunal and mishti's convo 🤗,kunal asking about mishti's pov  that itself is a big change , he's trying to empathize 🤗🤗,this mishnal bond is awesome. 

Mishbir didn't forced kunal for anything that's the best part 👍🏼

Haaye mere mishbir kitne sahi lag rahe the lovely couple 

Parul maasi 🤗, kunal today Tum to chaa gaye, chutku you rocked. Diyu trp aane waali hai Next Week 🤣

Okay what the hell was wrong with reporters, itna bada sach saamne aaya kunal rajvansh ki maa ka Naam parul hai jinhe vo maasi kehta tha And they ran to Varsha ki kuhu ki mother in law ko gift dijiye 🤣🤣#kuchbhi 🤣🤣🤣

I feel for mahs, unhe ye sacchai pehle bata deni chahiye thi they had right, Sabka naaraz hona banta hai 

Abir 🤗our heera 🤗,the way he handled the situation, not letting anyone point finger at parul or meenakshi was beautiful, by praising parul he didn't ignored meenu's sacrifice, v good that's the thing I liked the most about him 🤗🤗🤗🤗

BTW Mr and Mrs Rajvansh were looking ,the happy hug 😆

Precap 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meenu and kuhu, Main saas and bahu 🤣🤣🤣Kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 🤣🤣🤣,meenu you're fandom ki jin Yaar  Humari wish puri karo, tell abir the whole thing about his bro and wife bond 🤗🤣,kuhu Yup aap to aayengi hi mishti ko blame karne 🤣🤣Uske bina indigestion ki problem ho jaayegi 🤣🤣

Naukrani ki bahu 👏facade hat hi gaya 🤗congratulations 🤗🤣

Vaishuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗

you too yaar i was totally smiling n laughing throughout the episode... 🤣

firstly mishbir had a nice conversation neither they said the other is wrong neither they said they are wrong... it was so good tbh... both sharing their views but also didnt force the other to agree... its a good start... 👍🏼 buttttttt they cut off many scenes yaar arggg we only get 2 min scene n in that also they cut out so many bits 

and other than mishbir today our Chutku rocked 🥳 Hifi i too though the same trp is gonna hike chutku emotions were high today 🥳🤣

all the scenes of him with mish, abir, maasi even meenu all were so good... even the looking at abir time to time.. chutku/ritvik nailed every emotion today.. 👏

#kuchbhi part yaar i too thought the same they should've talked to maasi, kunal n meenu n family members about it why were they so concerned about the gift ye konsa reporter hai re baba 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

haan i too was little sad about mah getting to know like this... atleast a first hand info before this party but then even though abir expected he too was not sure that kunal will do t his... so the way he handled the situation is too good... 👍🏼👏 but then maybe they will have a drama of this n rjv talking about this to mah fam after this party i think... 

and vaishu did you notice how kunal praised abir too saying about his network n his individuality... i feel this has something to do with future plot... going by precap were both mishbir were insulted by the actual saas bahu 😆 i think they will leave the house... and ek doubt didnt already abir have an idea of mishku what is meenu gonna expose if she does about all the behind door thing i'll be so happy... abir wait for it... 🤣🥳

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hathoda episode! Literally got a headache!

Abir has lost his marbles, Kunal has lost his brains in that jungle over his head and Mishti has become a gungi gudiya 

Washing dirty laundry in public - way to go!!

Why put Parul on the spot like that! They didn't even let Parul show any proper emotions! Or Kunal for that matter...

So OTT! Those stupid reports asking stupid silly questions - no actually barking at people and forcing them to answer!

And chalo Meenu is the villain in the show, we know it. But as a son, show some respect to her in public! Such humiliation in front of all the people! Few seconds ke liye mujhe Meenu se sympathy aa gayi 🤔

Mahs, poor Mahs! Why fodo anda on their head like this! BP needs to take all of RVs to task! Kaash, Meenu ki aatma ghus jaaye unme kal aur woh Gaaaaaj girade!

And Abir-Mishti standing separately in the background, so disjointed, disconnected! 

The most OTT episode of the show!

Yeah, they are ultimately going that way to show how Abir was wrong. Mishti already told him, "Fine! We will do it your way"! So now the writers will show how without Mishti's involvement, things are going to go out of control!

StarPlus has finally descended upon over show! 

@bold: 😲 For real? LOL yeh toh maine socha hi nahin.....to me toh seeing this meek si "whatever you say, Abir" version of Mishti dekh ke lagaa ki ab aise hi chalega ab post shaadi. So what you're saying is this is a setup for Abir to realize that his approach of dealing with this dumbo family is wrong? 😆 Well well....then I might like this culmination😛 ......cuz main toh shuru se bol rahi hoon his approach is wrong. 

But looks like first Mishti has to also lose her mind alongside him....dono andhe saath mein dubenge, phir miraculously boat banaa ke paar bhi ho lenge😆

I do agree that the show is becoming more SP-fied with this daily saas-bahu drama post the shaadi.....and the presence of the OTT reporters questioning everyone reminded me of a previous 10 PM show where this used to happen a lot😆........the writers do seem to be struggling with how to manage AM especially. It's so boring to see them just navigating family tamaashe all day. 

As for Meenu.....yaar sorry but I burst out laughing seeing her tears🤣🤣.....it just looked so bloody comical.....I literally don't feel anything for her.....she's a caricature through and through. lol 

Yeah, Kunal didn't handle it properly but Abir also encouraging him to do this publicly without informing atleast the other people like Mahs to whom this would be a big jhatka was also a very poor setup.....bad writing. 

Anyways, precap feels more like regular YRPK.....wohi stale repeated MishKu argument and Meenu vowing some new badla....loil 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

StarPlus is HEREsmiley10

Rishta Nahi, Baat Kai smiley14

Image result for bollywood over dramatic

Image result for bollywood over dramatic gif

Image result for star plus gif

Image result for randomness gif

Mishti-Abir talk

Image result for random gif

Damn it! Where is my time machine when I need it?!

Need to go back 21.24 minutes 😲

Image result for back to the future clock gif

Hayee, itne extras dekhke Dil bhar aaya! Itne toh lead couple ke shaadi main bhi nahi the 😃

pali 🤗

humari yaha aise hi hota hai.. .are you not used to it... they have 20 min of script then cut to 10 while shooting then cut to 2 while editing... thats it done n dusted... 🤣😛

as there is nothing in epi lets talk about some facts 😆

i want to know do mishbir live in same room yaa hostel jaise coming to friends room once in a while to talk... what do they do at night...  hostel friends are much better than this... they dont even get ready together in their room... she comes to remove or wear her jewel, he comes after jogging, once maasi came n miracle both were together in room... and shower se straight corridor when will they leave this habit after every shower scene they land up in corridor  wont they get sick roaming around wet 🤣

Line of the episode from Kuhu: "Mishti is right"😲🤣

But ofcourse it wasn't meant to last....precap mein back to usual, "Mishti tune meri life barbaad kar di"😆

Waise one really should start rooting only for Meenu and Kuhu in this show......these two seem to be the only ones capable of shattering Abir-Mishti ke delusional bubbles of HSSH😆

Dunno what Abir was thinking bringing the truth out in this manner.....Mahs ko bhi koi headsup nahin, koi regard nahin, direct media khulasa? Is this how to handle a situation maturely? 

This entire Parul track is so contrived.....mehh. 

The other noticeable thing is how much Mishti has lost her self-confidence and now seems to want to blindly follow Abir's approach....lol even making the decision to return the travel agency didn't come out of her own samajhdaari, it seemed more about getting approval from Abir. Who is this Mishti so desperately craving his approval on everything? 

Not that I can expect much from these writers but I did wonder about the beginning AM convo scene....was it a setup to show that ultimately Abir's band-aid approach to "solving" family fights is the wrong one?  Because as far as I can see, it is already being proven wrong in this epi.....Mishti also is low on self-esteem so she isn't able to see the problems with this approach either and wants to go along with him for now. 

Remains to be seen if she sees this isn't working later on.....for now it's obvious the writers just want to keep rinsing repeating the sisters drama and Meenu ki lame chaals. 

Dunno what she wants to reveal to Abir....lol as if sisters ka fighting drama is news to him....he hardly cares and just continues to pander to everyone *rolls eyes*. 

Anu 😲 you still havent got habituate to all this.. 😒🤣

yaar you have thousands of question which even the writers dont know even they are not aware what they want to convey from all this... 🤣 what mishbir are doing even they are not sure about... you asking n saying so much about mish but writers dont even remember how was mish even in previous episode 😆

@bold - kuhu ka nahi pata but i've already joined meenu club she is the most consistent character n can trust her blindly n keep going... 😆 my problem solved... 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Are you sure Mishbir will learn from their mistakes? 😆 Right now toh the epis are showing it like koi mistake hui hi nahin and everything is all happy and make up between them😆

But yeah, given how dumb Mishbir are being, I've also started rooting for Mishti and Kuhu ka drama now....aur karo I say.....cuz it doesn't seem like these two will learn without another heavy price being paid yet again. 

Only dialogue that gave me a slight hope was Mishti noting that sometimes the band-aid approach may not work and things may still get messed up, so Abir as usual gave her the option to come talk to him and that he will support her humesha😆

Time will tell if he is able to keep this promise to her given how he loses his mind the moment a slight fight happens in the family. He lacks the mental strength and foresight to manage this messed up family. Appeasement is not going to fix them....it will take a firm hand. 

B 1: show inki galtiyon ki wajah se hi chalta hain... so i hope they learn but with heavy price...

B 2:he wont keep the promise given to her as he looses his mind when a fight happens and yes abir's mental strength is weak and mishti has mental strength is strong... so they are focusing on couple weeknes and how they are mending it in joint family with their less knowledge and at the end its not LEAD COUPLE thing to maintain a joint family...each and everyone should contribute it...  i thinks its moving in that direction...