How can Roshni be pregnant?

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How did Roshni got pregnant?? Their 2nd wedding anniversary was celebrated! And it was already 1 year since they got separated! Did they got intimate when they recently met? Because i dont think i miss any of these episodes..   

And if she was pregnant since long then didnt the doctors noticed anything in her tests while she was ready for the kidney operation...  She is pregnant and still donated her kidney.. 

I dont know how can they write such scripts... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

How did Roshni got pregnant?? Their 2nd wedding anniversary was celebrated! And it was already 1 year since they got separated! Did they got intimate when they recently met? Because i dont think i miss any of these episodes..   

And if she was pregnant since long then didnt the doctors noticed anything in her tests while she was ready for the kidney operation...  She is pregnant and still donated her kidney.. 

after kabir attacked them in disguise they went to farm house and got intimate just a day or 2 days prior to surgery 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Watch Ep 97 26th Feb . They got intimated after 1 yr of separation on farmhouse. In today ep also Aman recalled that night when they got intimated when Aman learnt about Roshni pregnancy.

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thank u soo much for clearing my doubts... May be i just skipped that part... 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank u soo much for clearing my doubts... May be i just skipped that part... 

Don’t be surprised bahut surprises Baki hain

Intresting I think before kidney donation they consumated and she donated kidney as all anesthesia procedures anything did not effected her embryo/pregnancy dtrange🙄😳

thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well the surgery happened 1 or 2 days later. And the embryo doesn't get implanted until the 7th day. Only then does it have contact with the mom's body. Sooo..

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesheowl101

Well the surgery happened 1 or 2 days later. And the embryo doesn't get implanted until the 7th day. Only then does it have contact with the mom's body. Sooo..

Show ke hisaab se poore poore chances hai ki wo pregnant hai Kidney donation ko one weak ho chuka hai, intimation is before 1 or 2 days before surgery and last is this is a fantasy show yaha one weak kya in one two days also implantation can happen😆Both Chandni and Laila confirmed it. Laila interior motive is to kill RoshAn unborn kids and be Mallika of red moon.

thesheowl101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Show ke hisaab se poore poore chances hai ki wo pregnant hai Kidney donation ko one weak ho chuka hai, intimation is before 1 or 2 days before surgery and last is this is a fantasy show yaha one weak kya in one two days also implantation can happen😆Both Chandni and Laila confirmed it. Laila interior motive is to kill RoshAn unborn kids and be Mallika of red moon.

But don't you think even Chandni should be negative considering they did break her red moon??