Dipika to enter in Naagin 4 !! 😒😱😒

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/post-rashami-desai-dipika-kakaribrahim-to-enter-naagin-4_161312

Actress Dipika Kakar-Ibrahim who is loved by the viewers for her performance in shows like Sasural Simar Ka and Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum may soon make an entry in Naagin 4. As per the recent reports by a portal, Dipika Kakar-Ibrahim may soon enter Naagin 4. The reports suggest that Dipika’s character will hold the secret to the temple. 

Recently, Bigg Boss 13 contestant and a prominent name from the industry, Rashami Desai also entered the show. Apart from this, actress Roselin Soniya Gomes has also bagged a prominent role in Naagin 4. 

Are you excited to see Dipika in this new avtaar? Let us know your views on the same in the comment section below...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Neon, most probably this will be a guest appearance only. Some fans are saying that DKI will help main FL Brinda. Some temple related secrets will be revealed to Brinda by DKI character.

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tellychakkar was the first one to break this news.I have a lot of doubt about Tellychakkar's information....it hardly turns out to be true.KHKT has been a popular show and I doubt she will agree to a  role, which is not of a lead actress!! Bcoz...if I'm not mistaken..Nia is the lead of the show .

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Neon, most probably this will be a guest appearance only. Some fans are saying that DKI will help main FL Brinda. Some temple related secrets will be revealed to Brinda by DKI character.

Hopefully its a tiny cameo. It will be extremely tough for me to accept Dipika as a naagin after seeing her Sona's character for so long. Most probably i wish what @divine says turns out to be true. Telly chakkar often shares wrong news.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Hopefully its a tiny cameo. It will be extremely tough for me to accept Dipika as a naagin after seeing her Sona's character for so long. Most probably i wish what @divine says turns out to be true. Telly chakkar often shares wrong news.

Hey..I'm Ishani.But on a second thought....it may be for a cameo.Dipika has also been a popular face on colors and loved one!!! May be Ekta is trying her out...to increase the trps...it's not getting huge trps as the previous seasons got.

FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

WHAAAAAT😱😱😱

I am a Dipika admirer, so I made my mind after BB12 to watch her new daily soap KHKT after watching the promo.... And I got stuck to itπŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

And trust me, this is my first soap with which I had a fine experience.... Of course, I hate Shit Plus😈

But I certainly won't watch NAAGINπŸ˜•

Actually good for me.... My addiction to Dipika will get milder.... After all, I have to give my 10 boards next yearπŸ˜‰

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Hey..I'm Ishani.But on a second thought....it may be for a cameo.Dipika has also been a popular face on colors and loved one!!! May be Ekta is trying her out...to increase the trps...it's not getting huge trps as the previous seasons got.

Hi Ishani. This is Riana. Well you're right. Either fake news or a it could be a small cameo. I know Naagin 4 is worst this time. It has an utterly rubbish storyline and trps are extremely for Naagin franchise. Ekta is scrubbing her head bcoz this ! πŸ€£

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divine_16

Tellychakkar was the first one to break this news.I have a lot of doubt about Tellychakkar's information....it hardly turns out to be true.KHKT has been a popular show and I doubt she will agree to a  role, which is not of a lead actress!! Bcoz...if I'm not mistaken..Nia is the lead of the show .

Hahah.. I feel like laughing when people say they dont believe TC articles and then IF goes and copies the same word by word and people believe the same wow!!! Like really for instance TC reported first that Naagin 4 is heading towards a leap and people didnt believe then IF yesterday copied the same article word by word and people believed itπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜Ά

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Hi Ishani. This is Riana. Well you're right. Either fake news or a it could be a small cameo. I know Naagin 4 is worst this time. It has an utterly rubbish storyline and trps are extremely for Naagin franchise. Ekta is scrubbing her head bcoz this ! πŸ€£

Most probably this could be cameo role only. Before also, DKI did cameo role in Ekta kapoor production serial "Quayamat ki raat" in 2018. DKI also did special dance performances for Kumkum bhagya 1000 episodes celebration and Kundali bhagya launching celebration. Ekta did these two celebrations in big way and some other celebrities also performed in these celebrations. So,I think this news about DKI doing Naagin 4 will be most probably true.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hahah.. I feel like laughing when people say they dont believe TC articles and then IF goes and copies the same word by word and people believe the same wow!!! Like really for instance TC reported first that Naagin 4 is heading towards a leap and people didnt believe then IF yesterday copied the same article word by word and people believed itπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜Ά

Look dear...there's nothing to mock about.I can talk about myself....I really don't believe Tellychakkar article.What others think is not my concern.And by the way ...IF did mention in the article that the news is 'according to a leading portal'.