Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Rishab spoke softly, but with blunt force: This is my Prerna, Mr. Basu. She is not yours anymore. 

Anurag's ears were still ringing with rage at those words from the party even though he knew he had forfeited his right to be jealous. Where did he go wrong? That Rishab Bajaj had to come back from the dead to save Prerna when he had failed!? 

Rishab Bajaj clearly did deserve her more. But what had he turned her into? A shell of a human being, the shell of the old Prerna with a black heart full of ideas of revenge and death!? 

Anurag was still blind with rage when he drove through the gates of Bajaj's old mansion to confront them around midnight.

A butler opened the door. Anurag barged in and shouted for Bajaj as security came rushing in. Bajaj appeared at the top of the stairs and waved the security out. 

Rishab: Really Mr. Basu, up to your old habits again? (The sound of a child's cries shrilly came from the second floor and then another. Bajaj sighed) Now look what you have done. We only just put them to bed. 

Ice entered Anurag's heart as it dawned on his how a small child or children would come to be in this household.

Anurag: I want to see Prerna, (his voice shook as the cries interrupted his speech) call her. 

Rishab: Sit down, she will come after they go back to sleep. 

Anurag: I want to see her right now! 

Rishab came deliberately down the stairs, I am afraid those tantrums upstairs can easily surpass your own, Mr. Basu. Don't misuse my hospitality. 

Anurag: I need to explain to her. 

Rishab: Sit down quietly. 

Anurag was ushered toward the side of the staircase opening to a large living room. 

The cries pieced through the night air again and again. 

Rishab: She needs help. 

Anurag sat morosely and Bajaj walked up the stairs and disappeared. He was unsure how to respond in the face of the last thing he was expecting to be met with at Bajaj's mansion. 

Anurag looked around, unable to process what his brain was telling him. On the side table stood, metallic frames of glossy pictures. Twin babies at different stages of life. They looked like they were taken every week. 

A young girl's voice interrupted his thoughts from behind: Purab and Paras are screaming. They scream at night all the time, don't be scared. I-am-not. 

Anurag looked around, she was no more than 8 or 9, cute as a button, dragging along a blanket behind her. She looked a bit shaken and had clearly woken up from semi-sleep as her baby hair was all tousled. 

Anurag could not help smiling: And what is your name, sweetheart?

The girl extended a small hand toward him: I am Miss Sneha Rishab Bajaj and...you are?

Anurag's heart skipped several beats and his eyes watered: You...lived.

She looked a little confused, came forward, and wiped away his tears: Don't be scared, they will stop crying sooooon. 

She tried to wrap her arms around him as he sat on the couch, comforting him him. When he reached for her, someone burst in through the other end of the room and scooped Sneha up. 

Kukki: Sneha, what did I just tell you about not wandering off during the night? I searched all over for you upstairs.

Sneha protested: But this man was scared! 

Kukki: I know who was scared all right, look at you dragging your blanky around for comfort and saying everyone else in the house is scared because of the babies' crying... Stay in your bed, I said, I am just going to get another book, but what do I find when I come back!? Your dolly, all alone in bed and you are gone! Oh! It's you Handsome Man, what brings you here? Did my sister bug you?

Anurag got his bearings together: No, no I am fine. I was just waiting for....(he forced himself to say the words) your parents. 

Kukki: Do they know you are here? Yes? Oh, ok then, they will be here soon. Please excuse me, I have to put this little mittens to bed. 

Kukki playfully tickled Sneha and whiskered her off upstairs with her blanket in a wad. 

Anurag sat there in silence, taking it all in. Sneha lived. There were twin boys upstairs and then there was Kukki, the oldest. This was a family. Prerna's family. 

Prerna's voice came from upstairs, a whispered bickering with Rishab: Who is ringing the doorbell in the middle of the night, Rishab? I thought I told you to inform the staff about doorbells after the twins had been put to sleep. Do I have to do everything myself? You forgot to tell them, didn't you?

Anurag looked up to see Mr. Bajaj trying to appease her: Prerna...I told them already. Just go downstairs, okay? I will be upstairs with the boys. Mr. Basu is here to see you, go talk to him. 

Prerna went rigid and looked down. Anurag stared up at her blankly. 

Prerna was ice cold again, as she came down the stairs. She stood silently in front of him now. 

Anurag suddenly realized he had no plans on how to right all his wrongs. He did not know how to clear the misunderstandings, or if there even was a point... Prerna was not really living an empty life full of hate and revenge, she had a full life, a happy life, with Rishab Bajaj...and their four beautiful children. 

Anurag said limply at the floor: I saw Sneha. 

Prerna crossed her arms: Yes, she lived, despite your and your wife's best efforts, Anurag. You know why? Rishab scanned the whole city for her when you gave her away. 

The silence between them grew longer and Anurag wiped a tear: The fire was not planned. 

Prerna scoffed: Isn't that a relief!

Anurag: It is true that Komolika gave her away, but I went to get her and...

Prerna: And you were stupid enough not to see her arson attempt. Rishab's people have all the evidence against your beloved wife, Anurag. Komolika thinks she killed Sneha off and thereby took all the property Rishab left in my and Sneha's name. Yet. We both lived. You see the challenge for you all here? Those properties are not really yours to enjoy. They were won by Rishab and they still belong to us.

Anurag looked up, unable to hide his shock. 

Prerna: Yes, I know you tried to have me sign over the property, but it's not valid without Sneha's consent at 18. So your dear Komo had her "killed" and wrote everything in Komolika's own name. We filed the case in court today. You better go and start packing, Anurag Basu. The lawyers are coming with the police at 9:00 am sharp to kick you all out. 

Anurag pleaded: I know I have no right, but Basu Bari and industries are ours originally, Prerna. Think of my mother, at least. 

Prerna: I see no point when she never thought of me. I see no point when you did not think of your own daughter! Now, if you will excuse me, my husband is waiting for me upstairs and the twins are a handful. 

She gracefully slid away without another word. 

Anurag walked back to his car, bereft of all things. Yes, she was Bajaj's Prerna now, in every sense of the word. 

Do leave thoughts on Prerna's new family...

Edited by Marybarton - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Sneha was saved 8 years ago and RB-PRB raised her. Basically, a S1 relationship between RB and Sneha Bajaj❤️ which was a big factor for Pre's changing feelings towards RB (if this goes with your story)

So excited nonetheless

Prithikumar thumbnail

Hi I am new to this forum and I am crazy about Prerish stories.... I came through many stories but there were less stories about vulnerable RB.... Can you please give a story where rishab is disturbed about his childhood abuses and prerna taking care of him and bringing him back to light... The gr8 rishab sharing his problems only to prerna as he is a tough nut to crack and she falling in love with him 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Prerish romance coming soon. You can add any requests you have below, I will try to incorporate some. 

Dear I want one OS PreRish should have twins Prem and Tushaar bajaj 

Please dear if u have time write naa 😭😭😭

Kuki and Sneha should be too in your story ❤️😛

Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prithikumar

Hi I am new to this forum and I am crazy about Prerish stories.... I came through many stories but there were less stories about vulnerable RB.... Can you please give a story where rishab is disturbed about his childhood abuses and prerna taking care of him and bringing him back to light... The gr8 rishab sharing his problems only to prerna as he is a tough nut to crack and she falling in love with him 

have you read any of my other stories? You might like those

Prithikumar thumbnail

I did and liked it  very much 

Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Dear I want one OS PreRish should have twins Prem and Tushaar bajaj 

Please dear if u have time write naa 😭😭😭

Kuki and Sneha should be too in your story ❤️😛

Took your idea, enjoy! And please let me know what you think. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Aww this is so sweet 😁 but too many kids 😆

Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Aww this is so sweet 😁 but too many kids 😆

Prerish have been busy 😉

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7