Frequent Posters

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What a disaster ! First crap second wife and now 🤦‍♀️😈

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

What😳😳😳How many will come🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Where is the story exactly going🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️Its should be focused on Revenge of Brinda and lead pair BrinDev 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aur kithne aayenge😛😆 Ekta 😈 Sayanmine⭐️/ManyaTara❤️ Actually Connected Revenge Well With Good Trps  but nahi butcher+discard them and Go for every Changes 😆 

https://twitter.com/TellyDrama/status/1238356045493198848?s=20 😎

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is she a Third wife of Dev !? 🤣🤣what a mess channel created with all these new crap characters . They need to understand dragging of MU caused that dropping TRP ! But who cares ! 

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Is it a serial or a family circus 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️How many will come 😮😮😮😮

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

What the hell ! All my fav actresses are coming here firstly Nia, then Rashami and now Dipika but the storyline is utterly shit. I am sure next will be Devoleena, SC and Divyanka will also enter !!! What Rubbish !!! 🤣🤣😭😭😒

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣How many are will come...When the story is not proper hw many people you bring whats the use...

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

What the hell ! All my fav actresses are coming here firstly Nia, then Rashami and now Dipika but the storyline is utterly shit. I am sure next will be Devoleena, SC and Divyanka will also enter !!! What Rubbish !!! 🤣🤣😭😭😒

Even if ekta bring all big boss winner here still she won't get trp with this shitty story.now who said naagin 2 was worst go cry lol.

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Makers should write a proper story and focus on leads than turing Naagin into KZK 

Nia and VJ are doing fantastic but makers are only showing MU and where is Brindas revenge and BrinDev story they should concentrate on these two than making lead get married twice or thrice ☹️