Unicorn Island : A Ronakshi TS

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi,

Happy Reading 

"So it's decided! This Saturday, we're all going for a picnic to our farmhouse.. Rohit Sonakshi ko bhi call kardo, aur Rastogis ko bhi" exclaimed Veena with joy on finally reaching a verdict of an hour long family discussion!

"Yeah, just make sure everything is ready on time, and I don't want any clichèd roses and candles' decoration. I want lilies orchids and lanterns.....

yes this Saturday at 8..... Perfect!" Rohit swayed with excitement cutting the phone call, Sonnaa I can't wait to take you on this surprise date.

"Rohit!! M home. Where are you?" Sona called out from downstairs

"M upstairs honey! coming..." He literally hopped down the stairs and hugged her lifting her off the ground. "Hey beautiful! How was your day?"

"Kya baat hai aaj bade khush lag rhe ho?

And I had a very tiring day, bohot lambi shoot thi"

"Tumhe dekh k to main hamesha hi khush hota hoon. Acha aao tum change karlo, main dinner lagwata hoon"

"umm this bhindi is so good. Accha Rohit before I forget main tumhe bata deti hoon.. Aaj Pooja ka call aya tha, Saturday ko ham sab family picnic pe ja rahe hain farmhouse pe. To apna calendar free rakhna" Said Sona with a mouth full

Rohit's face fell "Arey to kya tumne bina mujhse puche haan kardi picnic k lie? Main agar free nai hou to Saturday ko, ya mera mann na ho to ya maine kuch plan kia ho to, kamal karti ho Sonakshi.. ek baar discuss to karleti mujhse!"

"Rohit itna gussa kyu ho rhe ho, maine socha jabse ham alag rehne lage hain hamne family k sath zyada time bhi nai spend kia, and you know I love picnics. maza aega Rohit sachme"

"Mera sab maza khatam karke kya maza aaega ab!" murmured Rohit "Fine! whatever, M not gonna go. tumhe jana hai toh jao.. Kaunsa tum mujhe consider bhi kari ho" saying so he left for their room

"Pooja!! Kis baat ka badla nikal rhi hai tu mujhse? Meri last London trip se main tere lie teri list ka sara samaan bhi laya tha, tujhe maine goa trip ki permission bhi dilwai thi Nishi bhua se! And this is how you repay me!" exclaimed Rohit on Pooja through his phone

"Rohit! Rohit! Customary Hi hello sab band kardia hai? 

Aur maine kaunsa badla lia tumse kya bol rhe ho?"

"Tune Sona ko Saturday ko koisi picnic k lie invite kia hai? Tujhe nai lagta tujhe ek baar mujhse puch lena tha! Tujhe patae maine is Saturday k lie kitni planning kari thi. Maine hamare special park me puri date night ka setup karaya tha, flowers, candles, dance, dinner, movie and a lot more! Surprise dene wala tha main Sona ko.. Aur ab thanks to you iski jage mujhe apne sade se farmhouse pe sada sa cricket khelna padhega aur sa...."

"Oh to ye baat hai, isliye Dr. Surgeon ye plan sunke itna naraz hue the.." entered Sonakshi

"Pooji main baadme call karta hoon. Bye"

Throwing his phone on the bed he just stood their sulking.

"Oh my baby" she said standing on her tip toes snaking her hands around his neck "Agar tum mujhe pehle bata dete to main picnic k lie haan nai karti na"

"Surprise ka matlb samajhti ho tum, maine to tumhe waha bulane ka tareeka bhi soch lia tha" He said lifting her up by her waist to bring her to his eye level

"Kya tareeka, batao, zarur mere tv serial type ka kuch hoga"

"Bilkul nai. Aur kyu batau! Kisi aur din use karlunga wo main"

"Rohit m really sorry for spoiling your plan, main mumma ko phone karke mana kar deti hoon. Kehdungi zaruri shoot aagyi hai" She said getting back on her feet

"Sonaa" He pulled her closer "It's okay, please you don't get sad, as much as I would have loved to take you on that date, I'd love to go on this picnic with you.  Maine dekha hai Sooraj barjatiya ki movies me, these picnics involve more of romancing and not much of badminton and cricket! Aur farmhouse pe pool bhi hai aur hamara room me jacuzzi bhi" He winked at her

"Aur uske sath 11+3 family members bhi"

She said teasing him and started making the bed

"Mujhe chalega unke samne romance karna Sona, tum dekhlo tum kaise apna sharmana control karogi. Dinning table pe zara se footsie se to tum laal hojati thi" He said hugging her from back

"Rohit!!! Hatooo aur koi zarurat nai hai sabke samne kuch bhi aisa waisa karne ki. Tum to chale jate ho fir sab mujhe tease karte hain" 

"Ab maine toh jo jo Saturday ko karne ka socha tha wo to main karunga. Chahe wo park me akele me hota ya ab picnic pe sabke samne hoga" He said pressing his lips on the tattoo on her back "Waise we should do it from the back more often, tattoo dekhte hue karunga to zyada josh aega"

"Shiii Rohit!" she turned towards him "Waise kya kya karne ka socha tha tumne Saturday ko?"

He came close to her "Pehle tum park me enter karti, looking like the goddess that you are, fir main tumhe dekh k mesmerize hota, mere mann me violins bajte aur.." 

"Rohit Rohit. Please thode kam filmy andaz me bataoge"

"urgh! okay toh main directly point pe aata hoon" He said winking at her and coming dangerously close to her. Kyunki tumhare mere bum pe hath se lagra hai tum bas wahi sunna chahti ho abhi

"Toh after dinner and star gazing, ham dono slow dance kar rahe hote, aur main tumhe apne ekdam pass kheech leta" He said pulling her the closest possible, swaying side to side

"Aise. Fir.." he whispered in her ear

"Fir?" she said closing her eyes.

"Main tumh.."

Kahani Parvati ki...Kahani Parvati ki...

"We should buy you a phone with a dnd feature or teach you to use it in this one!" He said letting her go, frustrated.

"Hello" She said mouthing a sorry to him

"Namaste mumma..... Nai Mumma... wo actually Rohit ki koi surgery scheduled thi shayad Saturday ki isliye usne Pooja ko mana kia tha, par ab wo adjust hogya hai... haan mumma...Ji... ham aaenge picnic pe.. Okay.... Bye mumma. Good Night"

He pulled the phone from her hand, switched it off and threw it on the couch.

He lifted her up and took her to the bed to complete the rest of the story with his actions.

Saturday morning

"Bus!! Seriously YK!! A bus!!! Hum bus me jaenge farmhouse, ham kya school k bacche hain?? " exclaimed Nishi looking at the volvo bus standing outside of the Sippy Mansion

(Nishi is Tanaz here)

"Yes darling. Just like the movie Hum Sath Sath Hain"

Said YK, hoping Nishi wouldn't cancel the entire plan

"To tumne apne aap ko Monish behl samjha hai ya Salman khan? Or even better Alok nath?"

"First of all Alok nath was not there in the bus sequence, and second, farmhouse door hai, sab apni apni cars me jaate to hame hamara extra family time kaise milta jo sathme bus me jane se milega.. Aur tum bus k andar jake to dekho.. it's not a normal bus. Go see for yourself"

She climbed inside to see recliners at the back of the bus, mini fridge, a small tv screen, AC, etc "Hmmm not bad.. Fine I'll go in this but dibs on the window side recliner" Nishi smiled

" yayiii maan gayi maan gayi Nishi sahiba maan gyi. Ajao sab log let's go, we have to pick Rohit Sonakshi and Rastogis on the way too" YK said while hopping inside

-To be continued

My other works, incase anyone is interested

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114549 -TS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5127263 -OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5132277 -OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5142749 -OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161339 -OS

Edited by Pri94 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Pri πŸ€—

it was sooooo goooooooooodddddddddddd β€οΈ

the family picnic, hum saath saath hai style πŸ‘

(Nishi is Tanaz here) πŸ˜† 

update soon 

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

*Unres*

Priiiii... Sorryyy for the delay... πŸ€—

Thissss is just sooooo fabbbbbbb β€οΈ

Loved loved loved it.... 😍😍😍❀❀😍😍❀❀

Ab I can't wait to see, how I dr. Surgeon going to romance his drama queen, in front of all. ❀❀😍😍 

Surely Sonakshi is going to have a hard time... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜β€ and I just want the Romantic Surgeon sooonishhhh 😘😍😍😍❀

Continue soooonnn... 😘😘😘❀❀😍

Edited by sohit-mishbir - 4 years ago
FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

"Coming DANGEROUSLY close to her"

🀣🀣

I can totally imagine itπŸ˜‰

This was soooo much like our OG KHKT

Update sooooooon😳

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Pri πŸ€—

it was sooooo goooooooooodddddddddddd β€οΈ

the family picnic, hum saath saath hai style πŸ‘

(Nishi is Tanaz here) πŸ˜† 

update soon 

NimaaaaπŸ€—

Thankyou

Youknow my love for Tanaz as NishiπŸ˜‰

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Love it

Continue soon

Thnx for always making sure of commenting on the stories to motivate the writers😊

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

"Coming DANGEROUSLY close to her"

🀣🀣

I can totally imagine itπŸ˜‰

This was soooo much like our OG KHKT

Update sooooooon😳

Haha yep that's Rohit for you.. Never close enough for himπŸ˜†

Glad you enjoyed

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pri it’s beautiful. Loved it. 

second part jaldi πŸ€—πŸ€—

Pri94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Pri it’s beautiful. Loved it. 

second part jaldi πŸ€—πŸ€—

ThnkuπŸ€—

Will try and update ASAP

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pri πŸ€—❀️

Yaar kahan chali gyi h tu ..missing you in our discussions on chidiya πŸ€—πŸ˜­

Now coming your story..

Aww.. kitna pyaara surprise plan kiya tha Rohit ne, sab flop ho gya family picnic k wajah se.. I can feel him, bechara... I legit remembered his face when he was eating that kheer at Rastogis when Suman joked about 'kuchh karna padta hai' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

And since you mentioned Hum saath2 hain.. mere mind me A,B,C,D.. wala gaana baj rha hai ab with whole Sippy family singing it while the bus moves on to the farmhouse! Sigh, how wonderful it would've been to see something like this in the show, I'm glad you took us to through your write up 😍😍❀️

Please do continue soonish, eagerly waiting 😍❀️