Why is Vicky Kaushal not in the limelight more?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Just saw Raman Raghav and Vicky's performance is worthy of a standing ovation. Spectacular. He delivers his best yet. He holds his ground against Nawazuddin and how! The chemistry between him and Nawaz is devastatingly good.

An actor of his potential and calibre deserves much, much more. Do you think he's not getting his due?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Corona ne aajkal sab ka attention kha lia hai. Bhagwan bhala kare but only way to get attention is using Corona. Warna kisiko koi attention nahi milne wala jab tak corona yaha h.

Waise dekha jaaye to Uri aur Sanju me bahut attention mil gayi thi VK ko. Raman Raghav was a small movie of two small actors, usme bhi nawajuddin took away bigger slice. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Just saw Raman Raghav and Vicky's performance is worthy of a standing ovation. Spectacular. He delivers his best yet. He holds his ground against Nawazuddin and how! The chemistry between him and Nawaz is devastatingly good.

An actor of his potential and calibre deserves much, much more. Do you think he's not getting his due?

Minty ji movie khatm hone par aapne khade hokar standing ovation Diya yaa aisa hi bol rahe ho?? 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

Minty ji movie khatm hone par aapne khade hokar standing ovation Diya yaa aisa hi bol rahe ho?? 

Don't know why but I read it in KJo's accent.*in my mind*🤣

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

He tried with that Pachotage music video. While personally I loved it. The video kind of flopped 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems he got life long attention from uri lol