12.03.2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Maya shows Anu the cupcakes. Says baked them specially for you. You will eat right? Anu is confused. 

Antara has a line of young men standing in a queue in front of her in Roy mansion. MJ asks Antara what is going on? Antara says my swayamvar. She asks MJ to help & asks tell me who do I choose? Antara says met Sudhir on the dating site and immediately I quit. Such ugly options. Who do I choose? MJ says ur my wife. Keep some class. Call a supermodel/ superstar. They will rush here. MJ grabs Antaras face and threatens her. He says harana aur darana dono mera kaam hai. 

Maya force feeds Anu the cupcakes. She keeps fighting to stop Maya. She says next time dare not come between me and Rudra. Anu is coughing & tries to drink water but Maya drinks her water. Rudra comes and is shocked. Maya says got your fave cupcakes. But Anu ate it all. Rudra is shocked and tells Anu to stop being jealous. Next time.. Maya says there wont be a next time. She says dare if Anu will look at cupcakes again. Maya says see you at home. She hugs & kisses him on the cheek. Maya sees the pillow feather on Rudras coat and takes out & says you don't take care. Rudra says came from the pillow you tore. Maya says u did. Anu is teary eyed. Rudra apologizes to Anu saying it happened accidentally. Maya says Anu is your friend, she understands. Maya smirks at Anu. 

MJ wonders what Maya told Antara that she is acting out like this. He tells Amir, It's holi tomorrow, hope Antara doesn't do any more drama. Antara is outside & calls Maya and thanks her for empowering her. Maya says time changes, people do too. But be careful. Antara says I have all the proof against MJ and have kept it safe. If he dares. Right then a car comes and goons come & kidnap Antara. Maya says told u to take care but you never listen. 

Rudra comes to Maya and says its our first holi after wedding. It's also after Rishis death. Want to celebrate with mom and dad. It's ok if you dun wanna come. Maya says no, its not ok. What's urs is mine. Rudra says since I left I haven't spoken to mom. Feel like she is not ok. Maya says she will be fine. We are meeting her tomorrow anyway. They hug. 

Goon is talking on phone and says MJ tell me what u want me to do? Burn her. Chop her in pieces? Antara hears. She manages to get into the driver seat of the car & drives off. 

MJ tells Amir that Maya will harm Rudra. Amir says she won't, she loves Rudra. She won't do anything to him. MJ says she will reach me thru Rudra. Till Rudra is away, I can't stop Manvis next move. Antara comes running and attacks MJ and says so u wanted to kill me? Can't believe you did go to this extent. Amir tries to stop Antara. MJ fumes on Antara and says are you crazy? Amirs phone rings. He says checking. He puts thr TV on. Reporter says check out Antaras changing clothes and changing shame. Antara footage on dating site shown. Antara is shocked and asks MJ, this is ur plan? How lowly. TV reporter says Antaras reputation is well known from one party to another. But she should have thought of her upcoming divorce. Now what will happen to ur alimony in case of divorce? If only she had thought of her son. What will he think. Antara is in shock and collapses. 

Part 2

Rajiv is sad and says I knew Antara will be struck off but like this, din think. Feeling bad for her. Maya says don't. She is paying for her sins. 10years ago I had asked for her help but she destroyed me. 

Flashback shown, Rajiv pays the goons to kidnap Antara. Maya says Antara ne Manvi ko beizzat kiya tha aur maine Antara ki izzat hi nahi rakhi. Jaisi karni waisi bharni. 

Antara screams saying what did you do MJ. What will Rudra think of me? This can't be. Antara goes to her room & recollects the reporters words. 

Amir asks MJ if he really did this? MJ laughs saying you think I did this? I wanted to handle Antara in this house. This is done by the one who started this game. Amir says Manvi did this? 

MJ calls Maya. She picks up and congratulates him for his defeat. He says if I accept defeat, what will be the fun in this game. Maya says make it a habit, as it's my nature to win now. She cuts the call. 

Part 3

Rudra comes home and is upset and Maya says I know. She holds his face affectionately. Rudra says she is my mom. She can't do this. Maya says we have to go to her, not just for holi but forever. She needs us. Rudra agrees and thanks her. 

Maya calls MJ & says, papa we are coming back home. I am coming home. You will welcome us right? 

Rudra and Maya rush back and Rudra calls out for Antara. Maya looks for MJ. Says feel like hiding his face after defeat. Rudra rushes by Antaras side. Antara asks him to leave. She breaksdown saying am a very bad mom. Leave me and go. Rudra holds her. Antara says I destroyed all. Leave me. Rudra says our name is from u. We are because of u. U did so much for us. Where will I go. I am sorry. I couldn't give you support. I couldn't encourage you to find happiness. Whatever you did to find happiness, is not wrong. I will stand with you. Someone explained this to me. Maya comes. Antara says Maya. Maya asks Rudra to get water for Antara. He goes. 

Antara hugs Maya and says am sorry. I did so much wrong with you. But you are supporting me. MJ trapped you, abused you, forced you to lose your child, I didn't do anything. Mayas mobile is shown recording this conversation. Maya looks at Antara. 

Precap--Maya is cleaning her face in the bathroom. Right then she hears Rishis voice. She rushes out to see Rishis video for Rudra talking about the girl he loves. MJ is there and says you killed Rishi. Now Rudra will find out the truth. Maya is hyper and tries to stop MJ saying you won't tell Rudra anything. Rudra shown holding Rishis camcorder and crying. MJ and Maya are outside and point gun at each other. There is a gunshot. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maya did this? 

How will Rudy react for this? 

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Am not liking this. 

I dont want Maya to be psycho... 

She is not feeling bad for Rudra's pain.

she is only worried about her revenge.. Revenge yes, but not at the cost of her love. 

Let her take revenge but not at the cost of Rudra's pain.

and he isnt repenting it, she was happy about her 2nd win and not  the sadness. 

i am hating this.

Hope Maya realizes this soon

MyDriYa thumbnail

We should stop shipping MayRa hereafter! 

It's not easy for Rudy to forgive Maya for what she has done to Rishi and Antara! 

I agree! Antara did wrong to Maya but now What Maya did to Antara was too much! How will a Son react to his Mom's humiliation?

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maya’s love for Rudra is definitely falling short big time! His pain means nothing to her! Revenge is her only driving force...Rudra has just become a security blanket or crutch to move forward & she is using him & exploiting his emotions blatantly. Even Rajeev has become very uncomfortable with the way Maya is going. She is infact breaking all the vows she took during their marriage. And she is digging a grave for their love & relationship. Which is fine if it’s a revenge saga...so be it! BUT BLOODY HELL WAKE UP RUDRA FROM HIS SLUMBER & dumbness & see the writing on the wall!

Edited by smriti81 - 4 years ago
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

We should stop shipping MayRa hereafter! 

It's not easy for Rudy to forgive Maya for what she has done to Rishi and Antara! 

I agree! Antara did wrong to Maya but now What Maya did to Antara was too much! How will a Son react to his Mom's humiliation?

I have actually lost interest in this one sided love story...Rudra’s love! Maya is simply possessive/obsessive about him in a crazy way like a child with a new toy!

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

Maya’s love for Rudra is definitely falling short big time! His pain means nothing to her! Revenge is her only driving force...Rudra has just become a security blanket or crutch to move forward & she is using him & exploiting his emotions blatantly. Even Rajeev has become very uncomfortable with the way Maya is going. She is infact breaking all the vows she took during their marriage. And she is digging a grave for their love & relationship. Which is fine if it’s a revenge saga...so be it! BUT BLOODY HELL WAKE UP RUDRA FROM HIS SLUMBER & dumbness & see the writing on the wall!

Obviously her revenge is her priority. His love isn't at par with her revenge. It never was. It was just enough to save his life. Nothing else. 

Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

true, Let her take revenge but have limits. Else what is the difference between the two. I guess she did say that dialogue somewhere. 

And the promo was scary .. will Rudra know the truth.. God.. i dont wanna see the separation and she going completely  Psyco and follow Beyhadh1. 

i want to see Balance. I want the see her Beyhadh Pyar and Beyhadh nafrath. 

I want to see MJ and Maya trying to pull each other down and finding ways. Not that revenge is the only thing in life kinds. And not the cost of hurting Rudra.

MJ was better, when Rudra gets hurt from Balloon we see his pain, repent and his helplessness. But we dont see any of those in Maya when she hurts him. Does Maya really love Rudra?

MyDriYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

I have actually lost interest in this one sided love story...Rudra’s love! Maya is simply possessive/obsessive about him in a crazy way like a child with a new toy!

Rudy loves Maya but Maya loves revenge more than Rudy's love..! No equal too..

If anyone hurts Rudra esp Ananya, she will get furious but when she herself hurts him.. it doesn't a matter for her..

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What Maya did to antara was cruel. I disliked Maya a lot today. Even Rajeev didn't like it. No woman deserve this kind of humiliation. This is insane. 🤢 I never shipped Mayra because I know they don't have future together. What's the point of even shipping them. 🤔 I think Rudra will find out Maya was involved with rishi. So even if Maya ko mj mar bhi deta hai Rudra dhoodne bhi nhi jayega. So next week Maya ka memory loss drama shuru hone wala hai 🤪