Director will not reveal Aaliya truth

Rinku1512 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just read on twitter director Atif's reply to a query about Aalyas truth getting revealed to Aman... he says" what's more to be revealed about Aaliya when everyone knows and the family knows it all ... so I dont feel it necessary to revisit Aaliya track again....so what's the problem if Aman has dated Aaliya earlier... I don't think it necessary to revisit Aaliya track again.... blah blah..."

So guys let's not hope for kidney track revelation nor Amans repentance.    Wooow.... giving up watching now as its become a totall circus...😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬

Edited by Rinku1512 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rinku1512

Just read on twitter director Atif's reply to a query about Aalyas truth getting revealed to Aman... he says" what's more to be revealed about Aaliya when everyone knows and the family knows it all ... so I dont feel it necessary to revisit Aaliya track again....so what's the problem if Aman has dated Aaliya earlier... I don't think it necessary to revisit Aaliya track again.... blah blah..."

So guys let's not hope for kidney track revelation nor Amans repentance.    Wooow.... giving up watching now as its become a totall circus...😑😑😑🀬🀬🀬

Wo bhi out nai hoga 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rinku1512

Oh I think this genius director is talking about the family know the truth and everybody means we viewers know as we all know that  khan family  don’t know the truth so better let’s call aman and let him know the truth or atleast Watsupp  him yaar with that screen shots of that day episode

Is this the director or somebody is faking his if?