Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Phir se Love triangle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Shalaka sounds good and probably she is playing negative character

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense yar..toh voh Nayantara ki baath mangaye!! Shaadi  ek maazak thi for ektha! Kuch bhi show hojao voh hamesha iss institution  ko neeche dikhadaenge πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..

Now how will one connect to Dev's always standby vrinda ideology..And that too in just few weeks they made the main lead a joke.i say now nothing can redeem this show!!

I lost all my Hope's now..the strength of Naagin was always the leading pair. Whatever happens to them at the end they showed a strong bond before they broke it except season2..but it happened so early in this season..Actually I liked Nia & Vijay! But I am feeling bad as they are going to be wasted now😑😑😑

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow great I knew ekta show w 3 marriage is normal.now forget about brindev just watching for brinda revenge 

Nothing left on this show anyway.i don't know why she experiment with this show this much?is it neccessary?

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WTH second wife ! I am quiet happy as long as Brinda is Dev’s wife !I think Brinda knew  the vishaka truth and and will come back ,to get Dev back from crap Second wife . Brinda will get naagmani only if Dev would be her husband . But I know this time Brinda is fully prepared and she knows her all naagin Tactics and powers which she was unaware before . So I think Romantic Brinda for Dev would be interesting to watch . And I am sure Second wife has some grey shades with some motives might be Vishakha another two headed Naagin ! Let’s see ! 

nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Second Wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚RIP the show 

Such a amazing couple BrinDev are and what are they doing to such great talents 

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

What nonsense yar..toh voh Nayantara ki baath mangaye!! Shaadi  ek maazak thi for ektha! Kuch bhi show hojao voh hamesha iss institution  ko neeche dikhadaenge πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ..

Now how will one connect to Dev's always standby vrinda ideology..And that too in just few weeks they made the main lead a joke.i say now nothing can redeem this show!!

I lost all my Hope's now..the strength of Naagin was always the leading pair. Whatever happens to them at the end they showed a strong bond before they broke it except season2..but it happened so early in this season..Actually I liked Nia & Vijay! But I am feeling bad as they are going to be wasted now😑😑😑

As per sources ,Male lead still loves nia.

Rashami is probably playing negative character toh at the end wo dono sath hojaynge na.

Give rashami one Chance πŸ˜’ 

Sleppless thumbnail

And also I read reshmi character also hate brinda lol so if you hate brinda why then marrying her husband πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ who already left him.my goodness everyone after brinda for no reason.she probably vishaka as she is two heads naagin or she is nayantara (I don't  know how).even nayantara hatred towards brinda was so silly.now I will watch for brinda revenge as I love nia's performance she doing amazing. Poor dev 1st nayantara bhaga gayi then brinda also bhaga gaya aab uska 2nd wife shayed woh bhi bhaga jayega.that house is mental house.

Ok now what about lily who is pregnant?everyone was yelling at brinda to carry rajat child.now this 1 year lily definitely delivered the baby r8?I want to see what they do with this drama.

Edited by Sleppless - 4 years ago
anuu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

Rashami is probably playing negative character toh at the end wo dono sath hojaynge na.

Dear just ignore the negative comments....Rashami fans r not even interested in pairing with the male lead πŸ˜†...we wl b watching this show first time ever just coz of Rashami’s fabulous acting skills. Enjoy watching Rashami onscreen 

And if people r hating her already u should b happy that Rashami does hv effect πŸ˜‰

Sleppless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithu_x

No one against reshmi I think story is mess. You probably didn't watch from the beginning that's why.and you know as we love brindev it's hard to accept someone else with him.reshmi is negative I think everyone know that but you know if male lead marry 2and time fan can't accept it.