Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

Precious scene it isss...Abhi hugs and kisses her and he's all over her in his drunk condition.πŸ˜†but super adorable. πŸ˜³ one of the best scenes post leap.

Bacha is afraid to be separated again. πŸ˜³  Such a good scene from when he starts to fight at the bar,then he sees her  and his naughtiness at her place. πŸ€£

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan

yayyy...we have a new AT...πŸ₯³ Thanks Ralu. can't wait for the magic.

Not much to post thanks to this break. Tried my best with what we had that half month.

Hope they get back with a bang soon,need new scenes of them. πŸ˜²

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

i seriously hope there are no more seperations between them , jo bhi kare koi bhi problem ho ek sath face kare, i dont need anything else ,because these 2 deserve to be happy together 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awww i know right... 😳☺️ when he says baahar nahi. baahar dushman zamana hai..woh log na hame milne dete hai na baat karne dete hai. hum yahi par mil lenge. πŸ˜­πŸ€—and the way he hugs her. soo possessively.  the way she reassures him. koi dushman nahi hai, koi alag nahi karega...uff. amazing scenes. their bond really comes across so beautifully. 😳

Ralulo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

i seriously hope there are no more seperations between them , jo bhi kare koi bhi problem ho ek sath face kare, i dont need anything else ,because these 2 deserve to be happy together 

Absolutely. 27 years of separation is more than enough. Never had a chance to solve things together,how they are supposed to gain full trust on each other if they won't let them work together for their own good?! 

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

Credit - Mikazuki

Edited by RudrakshPreesha - 4 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

Ralulo thumbnail

Ralulo thumbnail