Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

One side dadi trying to sell her jewellery to save her granddaughter.. And on other side her parents giving her hell.. 

Ram tried each and every thing be it lawful or using dirty tricks but in end he lost..... 

Giving jewelry so easily was such a foolish move....😆

One side ram speech about Holi, truth......... Blah blah... And another side pinky ex MIL dragging her.... 

Even pinky family was dancing, ram applying color  ... disgusting😡

It's really hurt when your own family members don't support you😒

Anyway their happiness was like 2 mins Maggie.... 

Arjun busted their happiness bubble  😆

He mocked sasur and ex damad.... 😈

By giving check he indirectly slap ram and gagan.... Ram is fool he thought about dadi and pinky but completely forgot Arjun.. Did he thought Arjun will not interfere.. 

Pinky smile...😆

Chahaji celebrating  pinky victory... 😆

Really love  him.. .. 🤗

Her mom is hopeless character...

Precap... At last she will free herself from marriage cage... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

I still cannot believe what a kameena father Ram is. And he has found a kameena damaad like tht too....damn ðŸ¤¬

If I was in Pinky's place, I would never forgive someone like Ram.....he is not worth to be called a father.

Pinky's mom is just a useless character with no soul, no self respect....nothing. She is the typical doormat type and then cry afterwards abt her kismat....Pinky's kismat is bad tht she has useless parents like Ram and her mother. For one his jhooti prestige is important and for the other one her sindoor.

But now tht Arjun paid the amount to Gagan, he is going to stoop lower just to get Pinky....and to be frank the promo of assh***Gagan pushing Arjun from the balcony seems scary. I just hope tht nothing happens to Arjun....he is the reason for me watching this show till now. 

I just want Pinky to teach Gagan and his family such a lesson they will never forget in their lives. And Ram needs to get a taste of his own medicine very soon...he is flying too high 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I still cannot believe what a kameena father Ram is. And he has found a kameena damaad like tht too....damn ðŸ¤¬

If I was in Pinky's place, I would never forgive someone like Ram.....he is not worth to be called a father.

Pinky's mom is just a useless character with no soul, no self respect....nothing. She is the typical doormat type and then cry afterwards abt her kismat....Pinky's kismat is bad tht she has useless parents like Ram and her mother. For one his jhooti prestige is important and for the other one her sindoor.

But now tht Arjun paid the amount to Gagan, he is going to stoop lower just to get Pinky....and to be frank the promo of assh***Gagan pushing Arjun from the balcony seems scary. I just hope tht nothing happens to Arjun....he is the reason for me watching this show till now. 

I just want Pinky to teach Gagan and his family such a lesson they will never forget in their lives. And Ram needs to get a taste of his own medicine very soon...he is flying too high 

same here I want her to break all ties with her father... He stood very low now... 

Arjun will definitely get injured but no life and death situation... 

eshasrk thumbnail

Is it possible tht Arjun might get injured and Pinky taking over his business and running it with Sunny very successfully ???

This will be a big boost for her confidence tht she is capable to stand on her own feet and it will make Arjun realise tht Pinky is not a weakling but a fighter. Who knows he might develop some feelings for her besides friendship, once she starts taking care of his business and home 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Is it possible tht Arjun might get injured and Pinky taking over his business and running it with Sunny very successfully ???

This will be a big boost for her confidence tht she is capable to stand on her own feet and it will make Arjun realise tht Pinky is not a weakling but a fighter. Who knows he might develop some feelings for her besides friendship, once she starts taking care of his business and home 

exactly.. 🤗