10.03.2020: Written Update

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Guneet is shocked to see home salon people. She asks Amber if he is ok? If he told Nia? Amber says ur mom is out, Nia cancelled, I am a man and then Amber tells Guneet, you are a lady. Guneet is like yes I am. I am alone at home. She loves idea of home salon and goes inside. Amber wonders to enter or not. Bg- Mil gaya. He enters. He signals Guneet to a sofa. Guneet sits. She loves it. Amber smiles and leaves. 

Nia meets Kabir and Sri at a client location. Swara tells Nia that I earned all projects on my work. What do you feel is my cost. Nia says we can't match their offer. V-net is big. Always imposes rules. No boss in our team. 

Guneet loves the sofa and stretches. Says heaven. Amber says relax. Guneet asks Amber if he sent her mom on tour. He says I had to. Amber says no idea what all I wanna do for you. Guneet says feel like a dream. Amber says urs is. Guneet gets manicure and padicure. 

Sri says we can give better offer. Nia opposes. Kabir offers better offer. Nia reiterates offer of partnership. Swara asks Kabir. Kabir asks 15% of what? Sri taunts Nia for not even having a company name. Kabir says if you say yes, real contract will be with you tomorrow evening. Nia says takes a week. Swara asks for time. She asks Kabir-Nia & all to relax. She invites them to Holi party at her place. She leaves. Sri taunts Nia for partnership offer and Kabir asks to leave. They do. 

Guneet feels refreshed. Bg-Aaj main upar. She says this is life. Three days ago din see could have a day like this. She thinks of telling thanks to Amber personally but imagines his nasty reply. So decides to say so from distance. Amber is listening to 'Pal Pal dil Ke paas '. Phone rings. It's Ghanshyam. He says Pammi ji ran off. Amber is fuming on him asks how can u lose a big woman? Guneet asks mom is lost? Amber is tense. Ghanshyam asks to rush. 

Part 2

Amber-Guneet are on the road. Guneet asks din tell Ghanshyam? How did she get lost? Amber tries to explain, might be loitering, will find her soon. Guneet says why this car, doesn't drive more than 20kms/hr. Amber says can't drive more or ur hair will be ruined. Guneet says my mom is lost. Ghanshyam calls Amber. He asks to send location. Ghanshyam sends a kiss. Amber scolds him. He sends location. 

Other ladies chide Ghanshyam for making them wait. Says file police complaint. Ghanshyam asks shopkeepers about Guneets mom. Other ladies say either she ran away coz of daughter harassment or trapped a young boy. Ghanshyam taunts them back. Amber-Guneet arrive at some location. 

Part 3

Guneet explains Ghanshyam about location. He sends. She huffs about Amber sending Ghanshyam with the ladies. Amber says not his fault an oldie ran off. Guneet fumes saying she din run, got lost. He says just saying she can't run far. We will find her. They are driving. Amber asks Guneet if she has visited Vrindavan. She says no. Amber says maybe today she can find Krishna too. Guneet says her mom isn't a Gopi. She asks him to drive fast. He says a u-turn needed as per Google. 

Nia tells few work left, let's finish. They realize it's late. Wonder where is Amber & realize Guneet is gone too. 

Amber-Guneet reach a roadblock. 

Precap-- Guneet is emotional saying she always fails to recognize people. Wish she could change. Amber asks her not to change. Says who will support khadoos oldies or exasperated daughters. Guneet asks what's up, why so nice? 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

My thoughts on this epi..

Amber's gesture of arranging the barca lounger and a home salon service for Guneet would have been a sweet thing to do if they had been dating. But we must remember that as far as Guneet is concerned he is just her landlord and she is unaware of his feelings for her. In this context it seems extremely odd for her landlord to be hovering outside her space all the time, entering as he pleases and bringing these salon girls to her space (yes he made up a story abt Nia but he could have just sent the girls upstairs with this story and they could have asked her if she wanted to avail of the service instead of Nia).

His walking into her space with the salon girls, suggesting that she move from the chair to the barca lounger, making the lounger into reclining mode for her, peeping into her room from outside while the salon service was going on...I'm sorry these are all highly intrusive things for a landlord to do to his tenant. If I lived alone (or with my mom) I'd be creeped out by a landlord who did all this. It's high time Amber reveals the truth to Guneet because until then these actions and gestures of his are going to look extremely weird and out of place.

Argument between Nia Kajal and Kabir Shree was ridiculous and unprofessional. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the CV kind of messed up the story lines now 

Nia has become unlikeable and I don’t get what Kajal is doing ...she seems so out of place 

Kabir has kept it professional but Nia is acting like a bratty baby...If I was an investor I’d totally pass over her and her company 

I miss Randeep and I suspect CV messed that up also. People were not receiving him well so he seems to have disappeared ..personally I always liked him and his equation with Guneet and chemistry with Nia...now I couldn’t care less about Nia or her company 

Yeah the whole Amber acting like a sweet caring landlord is too weird ...although they don’t have the typical landlord tenant relationship from the start 

Ambers character is too mellow now and his change in personality is too quick. Although I love Varuns acting,  the sudden contrast in character is too abrupt 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have similar thoughts. This show started off well, and I still enjoy it, but I feel that to keep the realism in - they should not try to glorify the leads. Nia-Amber relationship is slightly toxic from the start - and Nia suffers from codependency issues - would have been nice if they showed that struggle (they began to, but then this whole come back from America saga happened). I hope that instead of showing Nia becoming successful and challenging WeNet they explore this aspect of Amber Nia relationship where Nia and Amber both realize they need to let each other go.

Also bang on with the thoughts on sudden change in Amber's behavior - baking cookies for peace prastav was fine but spa day is slightly personal and too much in one's personal space - creepy for sure. They could have just naturally shown Guneet and Amber bonding instead of Amber going this gaga over her. 

And Kabir the less said the better - Nia does not even realize how many times Kabir has stood for her - as a friend and as someone with feelings - i dont think she will ever understand her.

Randeep may not go to America - I have a feeling Nia will stop him? Or call him back?

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for updates!!

If my landlord arranged spa for me, I would be creeped out for sure...it gives really weird stalker type vibes. Especially given how much Amber used to hate Guneet. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kar08

My thoughts on this epi..

Amber's gesture of arranging the barca lounger and a home salon service for Guneet would have been a sweet thing to do if they had been dating. But we must remember that as far as Guneet is concerned he is just her landlord and she is unaware of his feelings for her. In this context it seems extremely odd for her landlord to be hovering outside her space all the time, entering as he pleases and bringing these salon girls to her space (yes he made up a story abt Nia but he could have just sent the girls upstairs with this story and they could have asked her if she wanted to avail of the service instead of Nia).

His walking into her space with the salon girls, suggesting that she move from the chair to the barca lounger, making the lounger into reclining mode for her, peeping into her room from outside while the salon service was going on...I'm sorry these are all highly intrusive things for a landlord to do to his tenant. If I lived alone (or with my mom) I'd be creeped out by a landlord who did all this. It's high time Amber reveals the truth to Guneet because until then these actions and gestures of his are going to look extremely weird and out of place.

Argument between Nia Kajal and Kabir Shree was ridiculous and unprofessional. 

I totally agree. Cookies tak theek tha. Even the recliner I can pass. But this spa gift is a bit much. Also it is not an acceptable gift fm a man to a woman unless they are dating or close friends or family. And it is hugely out of character. If fact given Ambar’s character buildup so far, such a gift should not have occurred to him, even - what would he know about spas & things?

He knows her taste in music - they could have shown him playing Kishoreda songs audibly in the hall  That might have brought her down & then a convo over the songs, leading to a chai session. During that convo flashes of NDP’s persona - shayiri, humour etc - showing up in Ambar’s talk & perplexing Guneet.

Ambar has realised how Guneet has the same qualities he liked in BM. Now Guneet needs to see NDP’s qualities in Ambar. The writers should focus on that. This new improved docile eager to please Ambar is certainly not NDP’s persona. NDP was sassy & witty & poetic & philosophical. She needs to see flashes of those qualities in Ambar now. 

Edited by Bana - 4 years ago
kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bana

I totally agree. Cookies tak theek tha. Even the recliner I can pass. But this spa gift is a bit much. Also it is not an acceptable gift fm a man to a woman unless they are dating or close friends or family. And it is hugely out of character. If fact given Ambar’s character buildup so far, such a gift should not have occurred to him, even - what would he know about spas & things? Good point

He knows her taste in music - they could have shown him playing Kishoreda songs audibly in the hall  That might have brought her down & then a convo over the songs, leading to a chai session. During that convo flashes of NDP’s persona - shayiri, humour etc - showing up in Ambar’s talk & perplexing Guneet. Yes this would have a more organic and believable way of taking things forward

Ambar has realised how Guneet has the same qualities he liked in BM. Now Guneet needs to see NDP’s qualities in Ambar. The writers should focus on that. This new improved docile eager to please Ambar is certainly not NDP’s persona. NDP was sassy & witty & poetic & philosophical. She needs to see flashes of those qualities in Ambar now. Agree

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

When I watch shows like PB and MDKD I often wonder how experienced these writers are ? Do they understand anything about today’s lifestyle?

Do they know anything about love and romance ? How a real relationship works ? Human nature ? Psychology and emotions of human beings at 50 vs 25?

Every time a romantic angle is introduced in these types of progressive shows ..things go to hell

PB was ruined when Hanita happened ...writers made the whole marriage track an absolute disaster. Everything post marriage was so badly done ...they completely destroyed and butchered the characters

I do hope the writers of this show don’t repeat this mistake and learn from their errors 

please slow down the pace of GunBar (or whatever their couple name is)

I’m all for confident women but Nia is becoming a brat and unlikeable ...if there’s a point to this track then get on with it cause as of now not liking this whole startup biz track...writers are entering into a territory they have no knowledge of and can’t seem to execute it properly ...do you research first !!

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bana

I totally agree. Cookies tak theek tha. Even the recliner I can pass. But this spa gift is a bit much. Also it is not an acceptable gift fm a man to a woman unless they are dating or close friends or family. And it is hugely out of character. If fact given Ambar’s character buildup so far, such a gift should not have occurred to him, even - what would he know about spas & things?

He knows her taste in music - they could have shown him playing Kishoreda songs audibly in the hall  That might have brought her down & then a convo over the songs, leading to a chai session. During that convo flashes of NDP’s persona - shayiri, humour etc - showing up in Ambar’s talk & perplexing Guneet.

Ambar has realised how Guneet has the same qualities he liked in BM. Now Guneet needs to see NDP’s qualities in Ambar. The writers should focus on that. This new improved docile eager to please Ambar is certainly not NDP’s persona. NDP was sassy & witty & poetic & philosophical. She needs to see flashes of those qualities in Ambar now. 

I find it weird that Guneet is acting so normal after breaking roka that too mainly coz she received a msg from NDP and funny thing that after that day the entire chat thing vanished, Guneet looks absolutely normal not thinking about NDP at all and Mr NDP too did bother messaging again

So NDP’s sudden msg was shown just to break the roka and things look more abnormal to me from Guneet’s sude because Nia and her dad are any way not normal people, they do everything OTT like Ambar getting a recliner for Guneet and then booking a home salon service

rk28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks you for the update