eijaz & sanjeda - no chemistry

ruma&eijaz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ˜›heyya guys...

have u noticed that eijoo has no kind of warmth when he acts with sanjeedda..πŸ˜•??? i mean less body langauge and eye contact .... bechara eijoo... i nnever see him smile much without anita... i mean in kasamh se cameo... eijoo cudnt stop smiling when dancuing with anita 😳  and n the shooting riya scene... you cud see the tadap of eijoo (as anupam) at the thought of loosing anita through his  eyes πŸ˜‰

but ye i fink eijoo and sanjeeda personal problems is affeting their acting onscreen.... πŸ˜• which is a sad fing cuz i like both of em .... i mean at the top of the world i lurve EIJOO.... πŸ˜‰ but i do feel bad for sanjeeda cuz its her debut seriel... and she is facing problems...??

whatdo u guys fink??

xx ruma xx

Edited by sweet_shagun - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letme_go thumbnail
may be ur rite
but i really like eijaz and sanjeeda jodi very much 😳 i dont like eijo with anita 😑
ruma&eijaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: letme_go

may be ur rite
but i really like eijaz and sanjeeda jodi very much 😳 i dont like eijo with anita 😑

hahaha lol thats funny.... ok.... bu hun u mus be the only 1 to hate anita and eijoo jodi πŸ˜† btw anita aint that bad .... i like hr alot shes a  star ⭐️

but ye it is a bit sad that neither eijoo or sanjeeda get along... arre sanjeeda kya... eijoo duznt get along with many women except anita lol πŸ˜›

montana26 thumbnail
I am the 2 one   who hates   anita and eijoo jodi
Eijoo and sanjeeda jodi rocks
nanu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I dont like Eijaz-Anita

Eijoo-Sanjeeda rocks
tahmy thumbnail
i can not tell there is any problem i think they look good together and the chemitry is there i feel
purple.star thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always love Kun-Nim jodi πŸ˜ƒ
sana_doll thumbnail

ask Eijaz, which jodi he likesπŸ˜†

Edited by sana_doll - 17 years ago
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Eijaz n Anita rock!!!! i dnt like Sanjeeda i dnt like her attitude... from wat ive scene in interviews... but other than tht i like her.... but Eijaz n Anitaz jodi rules!!!
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i like kunal and nimmo jodi better than kavya and anjali.......but whoever eijaz is with in real life is not my business....it's his life...he can do whatever he wants..... πŸ˜ƒ