Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

Do u think things are very slow.. I mean antara ka again all this defamation and still she is there in holi also.. antara seems to be dragging even next week..

MayRa story has taken a back seat.. I am pinning Hope's on the new entry to bring MayRa back to the fore front.. 

You are always so positive😳

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

I know how irritating that is.

I had got bronchitis and had to take two sets of antibiotic for that

I somehow always get cough .. allergic cough and it takes weeks before it settles down and women have multiple issues with cough.. plus I cant sleep which I hate 

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Do u think things are very slow.. I mean antara ka again all this defamation and still she is there in holi also.. antara seems to be dragging even next week..

MayRa story has taken a back seat.. I am pinning Hope's on the new entry to bring MayRa back to the fore front.. 

Yes things are going slow indeed.

Its almost mid of March..still only one victim is taken down.How will they show MayRa's story in all this mess

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

You are always so positive😳

But it helps.. I felt positive even at the news of off air and finally it dint go off air also.. if i see back in a lot of parts I felt positive and it lived up to it.. 

All those ppl who thought Rudra was playing now must be like wish he was really playing .. ðŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail

True holi would be a turning point for maya and MayRa...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

U know we all are thinking in 1 direction and show will go in the most unexpected direction and we will be like ðŸ˜³.. since epi 1 not even our smallest theory has come true.. we always get served something bizarre but better in the end

😆 

I trust cvs they definitely will leave no stone unturned to surprise us with something new and bizarre..

n make us feel like ðŸ˜³