Ronakshi OS | Love Paints Canvas (9/03)

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Bonjour! Some musings I penned down! A gift from me for Holi! This is, but, not Holi special shot but kinda like that, yet you can think of like that! Waise Holi Special sochke nahi likha actually! But this shot coincides with Holi now! Hope you like it! 

Happy Holi Friends!!!

Enjoy! Appreciate the banner too! 🤗

Warning long one! 😆

Ronakshi OS | Love Paints Canvas

Banner By Me Aka JasmineCreations.

Sonakshi sat on the stool, chewing her nails as her eyes played table tennis. Her gaze transfixed. Lost in her own muddle. And after another 7 minutes of her state of mind, she huffed in despair!

Yellow or Magenta? Which one to actually put a finger on to paint… 

Yes! That’s the big and serious question, which one of them to paint with… After 1 hour, these two colors, made their way into final list but now, she couldn’t paint on both, so which one of them? And honestly, it’s too difficult…

“Pata nahi Rohit garden main so gaya mano! Itna time lagta hai kya, yahan main itne bade dharamsankat main hoon, aur ye, ped bachao abhiyan main vyast hai!”, Huffed Sonakshi in frustration!

It’s been 1 week, Rohit and Sonakshi are back together, again… And starting new, afresh by creating a small new world of theirs, make new memories in their beautiful abode, Ronakshi Villa! No one, not even they would have thought, they would be together again. But can soulmates ever drift apart, not even death can. The affinity of togetherness under the façade of hatred brought them together every time, this time, not-to-be-separated-ever. Love could win all battles over everyone & everything indeed!

And, it was now all about all them. No one else. And right now, they were setting their house, making it home with their own touches. The painters will come soon, but they left many colors on request of Mrs. Sippy to decide the color, yet Mrs. Sippy stood completely puzzled bean, thinking, saare rang itne khoobsurat hai, kisi ek ko kaise chunu! 

Pouted, and took the magenta color, a bit of dark pink strikes present, as she dipped the brush n held it, staring intently. Then her big brown eyes shifted to plain white walls, and again to the bright color dripping off the brush. She sighed. It’s difficult, Rohit kahan hai! 

And holding the tin n brush, sat on the high stool again. As at that moment Rohit came, in light mint color t shirt… He rubbed the full sleeves and dusted off. And stopped as he saw his as so ever beautiful wife, lost in her own musings. Well, and he is always lost in his muse sitting pretty in front of him with tins of paints. Rohit smiled and walked quietly to her, and startled her by hugging her from behind. 

Sonakshi huffed, while Rohit rested his chin on her bare shoulder, and snuggled into her, taking the whiffs of her alluring scent to his fill. He could never get tired of anything of hers.

“Kya hua! Meri Sona itni pareshan? Hmm?”, asked Rohit in charming tone. While Sona moved her head back to see him, and pouted as so ever adorably, which twisted many things inside Rohit but concentrated on her words.

“Mujhe samjh nahi aa raha hai! Yellow”, Pointing to the tin down, “Or Magenta?”, taking the brush up dipped in the bright color!

Rohit smiled at this delectable piece who was all his! Sometimes he now thinks, how he stayed away from her for 4 damned months, by not seeing her, or having her in his arms. Whatever it may be, he experienced unadulterated happiness from last 2 weeks, the fact he is with her again, is just so lovely and dreamy…

He watched the two colors and was about to say something, when Sonakshi said cheerfully, “I think ye, magenta pink! Haan! Would look so beautiful! Yes! Magenta zyada accha lagega!”, while Rohit scrunched his eyebrows now.

“No Sona!”, Leaving her, he came in front of her and took yellow tin, “Yellow zyada accha lagega! Just so vibrant!”, as the brush dripped yellow paint off in the can. 

Sonakshi frowned and shook her head, “Its loud!”

“Its Perfect! Infact Pink kitna mariyal (dull) color hai!”

“What? Pink?? Pink aur magenta main zameen aasman ka farak hai! You don’t call magenta pink ok! And wait, wait, wait…”, as Rohit was going to speak again.

“Maine inn do colors ko final list main laaya, toh main decide karungi which one the walls should be painted!”, as Sonakshi smiled sweetly at Rohit, indicating trouble! But did these two children-trapped-in-adult-bodies ever backed off a war? Nopes! 

“Final list? Ye koi fashion show hai Kya? No yellow…”, When Sonakshi interrupted him.

“Yellow cancel, Magenta final!”.

When Rohit huffed and said, “Ek kaam Karte hai, no pink,” As Sona glared him and he glared her back, “Yes pink! It’s same! And no yellow! Grey paint karte hai! Best!”.

“Ewww!!! Grey!!! Chee!!”, Sonakshi’s nose crinkled as she kinda shouted in dramatic voice! 

If for their cute fights on or not, looking at her reaction, Rohit wanted to pull her cheeks, as she looked cutest while her nose crinkled, lips plucked out in annoyance and eyes tightly shut, as she shook her head, her flicks falling down on her right eye.

“Kya hai?”, Sonakshi shouted, as she stood in front of him, breaking his reverie! Their height difference was always beautiful and comical. He was too tall for her, and poor her, she has to look up all the way up to him. She was actually so smol, but the best part being, in every hug, her head rested on his heart. He knew his Sona loved that factor, that she could listen to the heartbeats of this young cardiologist, where she lived...

“Dekho main bata rahi hoon, walls will be painted in mage…”, before she could complete her sentence, Rohit dipped the brush yellow, and held it like sword in a battle.

“Ab tum dekho, ya toh walls yellow main paint hongi ya phir tum yellow yellow ho jaogi!”, Rohit said smelling mischief and smiling devil!

Sonakshi’s eyes widened, “Rohit! No! No! No! Not at all you are doing that! Meri white dress…”, when Rohit cut short her again, smiling oh so sweet.

“Try me Sona!”, Dragging her name dramatic.

And Rohit took the paint brush and started coming forward, mimicking devil laugh, “Ab kahan jaogi bachke!!! HA! HA! HA!! Mata Raani ke paas?”, while Sonakshi moved behind.

When as if a count to three was made through eyes, and Rohit sprinted at Sonakshi, throwing the paint from brush in air. Luckily Sonakshi dodged it and shouted, and ran around the chairs, now standing opposite sides of 5 – 6 chairs scattered in middle of hall… Rohit laughed while Sonakshi was trying not to laugh but a smile was giving it out easily. 

“ROHIT! Stop! Hum bacche nahi hai!”, trying to act stern but the smile saying otherwise. Still holding magenta can.

“Ab jab tak mere bacche nahi hai, tab tak hum hi bacche hai! Sadly tum kuch karti ho nahi! Toh mujhe baccha banna padta hai na!”, He said in comical sad voice, mockingly!

Sonakshi had her mouth open at this insult, “Haww!! Main… main kuch karti nahi…”, Rohit nodded when Sonakshi blinked hard and took the bright magenta dipped brush and unannounced sprinkled the paint of brush by throwing it on Rohit. It was so sudden, that Rohit now realized, his loose mint t shirt, soaked magenta now splashed.

Sonakshi giggled while Rohit raised his eyes to glare her, still she continued to laugh and backed out a bit, out of his reach.

Rohit took the brush off with yellow, and slowly shouted at her every syllable, “You are so gone Mrs. Sonakshi Sippy!”.

And started running around the big living room, like kindergarten children. Here and there, laughters and paints slashing through the air. Before Sonakshi could slip away again, Rohit didn’t threw paint off brush but instead, 

*SPLASH*

THREW WHOLE BUCKET OF YELLOW PAINT ON HER!

As Sonakshi stopped and throwing her hands up, her jaw dropped open, as she turned to look at Rohit who was smiling victoriously. The paint was all over her neck on one side and the half the dress smeared in yellow. Luckily her face and hair safe, with some strikes painting her hair too.

Rohit came forward walking jolly, and took some paint of her neck, “Walls paint karna tha, tum ho gayi! Tch tch!”, and Rohit tried to control the laugh seeing her all riled up!

“Tumhe toh main…”, Sonakshi shouted and threw the bucket of magenta on her oh-so-dear husband! His t shirt and jeans splashed with the pink or magenta whatever color… 

Some paint still remaining in the tin, she was about to throw on him, when Rohit held her wrist softly, but in firm grip, not letting her throw again, while she struggled to take her hand off… Before she could use her other hand, he clasped it too, the bucket dropping on floor, splattering the remaining paint on the floor.

And in a sudden moment pushed her to the wall… The playful air changing to something intense, as she stopped struggling with his laughter dying other second… The air shifted subtly to something else.

As their eyes closed into each other, her hands still trapped in his grip on either sides of her by wall while the proximity was making them dazed with passion. Rohit came forward, not breaking the eye contact and pushed his body into hers, coming closer to her and rubbing his stubble on her neck and cheek, making her close her eyes.

He rubbed his chest on hers lightly, making her shudder, as his one hand left hers, and trailer her neck, smearing magenta of his hand on yellow on her neck as it trailed down more. Firmly going all the way touching her breast, and fingers trailing to her waist and stopping, as he made circles on her waist above the flimsy cloth of her dress.

As for Sonakshi remained at his expense, letting the emotions and him overrule her. Her hand on his chest, crumpling the t shirt and another held his shoulder tightly, for support. Until eternity passed, when Rohit backed out a little making her come out of the moment. Sonakshi looked up at him in anticipation of something when Rohit smiled softly, and sweeping his hand off her waist.

“Tumhare mere rang ke milne par, humara rang ban gaya… Laal…”, and softly held her cheek and smeared the color off his hand, red color adorning her cheek.

Sonakshi looked down at his clothes and hers then, to see yellow and magenta mixing off to form deep shade of red… Deep shade of their love… She smiled at this and looked up brightly at him. 

Indeed, between their shades, they created a different shades of love and togetherness… 

Rohit closed the distance another instance and pushed himself into her again, in a fleet moment capturing her lips into earth shattering kiss. 

The soulful kiss never spoke of any need but a forever love for each other… Forever seemed clichéd, yet true feelings for lovers… They had their own shades but their love created a different shade altogether, the dark color of red splashed in their life like on a white plain canvas, painting it with shades of love and life…

She held her white dress which stares at her colorfully, she means literally colourfully, sighing, she crumpled it, she needs to throw this now! This paint won’t leave now! When Rohit hugged her from behind.

Night had fallen down. While they had changed into clean clothes after their pre Holi kinda commence in morning.

“Tum isse kahin nahi phekogi!", Sonakshi looked at him, God he always read her thoughts this easily! Rohit continued, "This dress has our color, you are keeping it with you forever as another token of my shades of love!”, and kissed her soundly on her cheek, snuggling into her.

Sonakshi smiled at this but frowned again, “Meri favorite dress Marks And Spencer’s ki! All spoiled! Ab puri red, magenta, yellow!”.

Rohit smiled naughtily and still wounded his hand around her waist stood by side of her. As she dropped the dress on bed, and folded clean clothes in pile. 

“Waise neeche ek aur yellow paint ka can aur red paint ka can rakha hai! Orange banaye iss baar!”, said Rohit seductively yet mischievously, trailing his fingers on her bare arm.

And Sonakshi glared at him! As if telling no-more-spoiling-my-dress! 

And Rohit let out a chuckle, and suddenly from the pile, pulled her white bra, “Ye bhi chalega iss baar for ornage!”. When Sonakshi’s jaw dropped to ground at his shamelessness. And literally snatched her thing and buried under the pile.

When Rohit started laughing at her cute blushing, and hugged her tightly, still laughing. While Sonakshi couldn’t hold up more and smiled and chuckled between her blush. And lightly snakes her arms around him, snuggling into his chest.

“Pagal!” murmured Sonakshi on his chest smiling widely.

And well for the walls, they were intended to be painted by one of their color, Red!

The End...

Hope you enjoyed this light hearted piece! You know, while I wrote this, I forgot show is going off air! All lost in their la-la-world! Hope you got lost too, reading them n their cute chronicles! 

Do like, comment! Temme how is this one!

Love, Anushka.

Edited by LoveAnushka - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Finally unresing it 

Anu 🤗 I loved it 

So awesome 

It’s fab ❤️😍😍 

I could imagine the whole scene playing out in front. Written beautiful 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it. 

Thank you for writing this. My thoughts also have been all over the place looking for a better closure for the show than what we're seeing on-screen nowadays. 

How I'd love to watch this on-screen one day but alas, we don't get everything we want.

Would love to read more from you :)

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Anuuuuu it was sooooo gooooooddddddd 🤗

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Anushkiiiii..... 🤗🤗

I just loved loved loved loveeeeddddd thissss oneee.... ❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍💞💞💞💞

It had everythingggg... 😍😍❤❤❤💞💞💘💘💘 

I was laughing, smiling and blushing ❤❤💞💞💞😍😍💘💘💞😍  

Indeed... Jab Rohit aur Sona ka rang milta hai.. Toh alag hi rang pyaar ka nikharta hai... 😍😍💞💞❤❤ 

You love the colour... Or should I say the name Grey.. Don't you 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😉😉😉😉 

Rohit can never stop being besharam...and definitely not in front of his legally wedded wife... His zindagi... His Sona 😍😍❤❤❤❤😍😍 

Ohhh... How we love these two babiessss 😍❤❤💞💞💞💞💞💞  

"Jab tak humare bache nahi hote... Tab tak hum hi bache hain... " "Tum toh kuch kar nahi rahi ho.. Isiliye mujhe hi bacha banana pad raha hai... " 

I literally rofled on this line 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 exactly imagined their expressions and tone... 😂😂❤❤ 

The part where he asks her to keep the dress.... It was all soo awww☺️

Orange colour ke liye... Dressing option... 😂😂😂☺️☺️☺️Rohit can never go without teasing her.. ☺️

Basically... I loveeeeeeeeeedddddddd iiiiittttttttt... 😍😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤💘💘😍😍

This was one colourful OS... And I absolutely loved it... 😍❤💞💞💘💘💘😘😘😘 

Waiting for next write up..... Anushki.. Or should I say....the new found thing with "Grey" 🤣😂😂😂😂

Love you..😘😘😘❤❤🤗

Pri94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nushkiii!!! This was sooo dreamy😍😍

I'm dying to hear Sonakshi call Rohit "Pagal" like this

Our naughty munda is the cutest☺️

Ronakshi_khkt thumbnail

Loved it...So beautiful ❤️

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anokhee

Loved it. 

Thank you for writing this. My thoughts also have been all over the place looking for a better closure for the show than what we're seeing on-screen nowadays. 

How I'd love to watch this on-screen one day but alas, we don't get everything we want.

Would love to read more from you :)

Thank you Anokhee!! Yes! It could have got better closure, with Ronakshi talking heart to heart n living separately but... Anyways! 

I would have also loved to watch this par unfortunately... That's why I wrote it... 

Thank you dear!! Will write more for sure!!! 🤗

LoveAnushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

Anuuuuu it was sooooo gooooooddddddd 🤗

Thankoooo Nima!!!! ❤️😘😘😘😳😳

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved loved loved it Anu. Big hug 🤗🤗

Write more 😛😛