Karishma gives me negative vibes.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I am liking all other contestants they gel up pretty well but Karishma do give negative vibes.

Firstly last week she said she did not notice ki teju ne Kya bola now yesterday all girls hugged adaa later and Karishma was like adaa ko Ghar nhi Jana in a very irritating tone ðŸ¤ª 

I can't believe this girl is being promoting by colors like anything to boost her ego. I just wish koi bhi Jeet Jaye bas ye negative ladki na jeete.

KP , teju , adaa are sweetest and my ideal top 3 ðŸ˜³ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It doesn't matter who your ideal top 3 is because Karish is already in top 2 ðŸ˜†hahaha! your reaction would be worth watching if she ends up defeating KP in the final round. I'll bump this thread 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I never liked her, now I just ignore her or what she says. She is really mean and is very self obsessed.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think so. It's not because I started liking her after BB8 ( not liked her in BB8 though) but I think she is very supportive to others. She keeps on cheering for others too. The scenes are edited so can't say that she didn't congratulate Adaa later. I think, people are really supportive of each other this season and I am liking all of them. Not every show should be watched with BB perspective. KKK is different where contestants already know that their drama won't work, only stunts are needed to be performed and they are all cordial and their natural selves. 

Though, like you, I am liking KP,  Teju and Ada the most at present in KKK based on their performances. 

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

I don't think so. It's not because I started liking her after BB8 ( not liked her in BB8 though) but I think she is very supportive to others. She keeps on cheering for others too. The scenes are edited so can't say that she didn't congratulate Adaa later. I think, people are really supportive of each other this season and I am liking all of them. Not every show should be watched with BB perspective. KKK is different where contestants already know that their drama won't work, only stunts are needed to be performed and they are all cordial and their natural selves. 

Though, like you, I am liking KP,  Teju and Ada the most at present in KKK based on their performances. 

Agree with u Renee.. Nice to meet u here.. 

I didnt like her during BB but here i felt her positive.. 

She is selfish by nature  this opinion is as per BB review  but here she was very supportive to others and was also very sportive. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Agree with u Renee.. Nice to meet u here.. 

I didnt like her during BB but here i felt her positive.. 

She is selfish by nature  this opinion is as per BB review  but here she was very supportive to others and was also very sportive. 

HI Munni ,how are you?  Nice to meet you here too. ♥😊

Yeah, I didn't like her in BB but I like her now.  She is supportive and competitive. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Seems she wants imp to her only n competitive
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Earlier I used to dislike her a lot but in KKK I don't care about her existence. Today I didn't like how she was ready to change the team. I know she was thinking about winning and that's what matters but still the team spirit died from the beginning. 

priya185 thumbnail

yeah she is a bit rude

not just this also about being a proxy for shivin because she is ill and wanting to be in karan's team

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

And people cry about BB being biased towards GG. Lmao she is as self obsessed as she was in BB8.