Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

How mean is that!

Ab ye bol diya hai, to sablog yehi dekhenge

I am yet to see the promo and now this is all I will have in mind if I watch it.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

He is hardly the first director who created a scene where one or two characters are taking all the limelight. An everyone else is sidelined. Point blank telling the actors your sidelining them might not have been the smartest thing. Especially in the political correctness era. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why is Rohit shading Katrina?😒. If he didn't like her don't take her, simple. This is in poor taste.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Rohit Shetty still uses 1970s food chain model when he makes movie

Hero > heroine > villain > comedy 

An it’s not wrong as everyone has the right to turn him down 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don’t know what’s worse?  The fact that he was so rude and disrespectful to her then, or him telling the whole world about it now?  

No one thought Katrina would have a big role here. I’m sure Kat herself didn’t think that yet she’s still trying to do her best with whatever she’s got.  To be this blatantly dismissive, and not even realize it, WOW!!  

QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Just imagine how female actresses who are just as successful as Katrina or Deepika (or any woman in similar situation) have to go through? 

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Such a crude thing to say! Well even if Kat is in the film in a blink and miss role, she will be a highlight and talked about. Dhoom 3 had her only in songs and today her songs are the only thing we all rmb from that shitty film. If having a heroine role is irrelevant then why did u even have a heroine role in your films? Ba*tard🤢

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

RS and his Hero worshipping nonsense!

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The people who watch these kind of garbage movies don't give a AF and Rohit knows it. They're not even real films. They're just excuses to watch senseless action and brainless comedy skits thrown together. The women are just there to play rape victims, damsels in distress to be rescued, or set decoration. 

The only reason Deepika and Kajol had decent roles in Rohit Sh!tty movies were because they were SRK films.

Edited by rkisnothot - 4 years ago