Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

No. I don’t think so. At worst, she went against his wishes. As for the Rashmi input, agreed. But without Sid’s knowledge at all? Naah! I would like to imagine she is not as royal a fool. Let me check her snap. And if she knows she is stupid, she should let others guide her and not be as stubborn. I need a break and a party now- Harry Sandhu, here I come! 😆

This is what i am saying here uma. I wont justify sana but there are bits i wont believe she is that stupid

Instead of grilling our minds here nonstop we have to shift our focus elsewhere.

Atleast i am done with ranting now my hand hurts 😆

AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

Yaar don't feel bad.  Have faith in them. 

Twitter has become really toxic now. And some fans are going overboard with their obsession

I think everyone should stop analysing their equation now. Everyone. 

Let them say whatever they want to say. Knowing Sid, I feel Sana in few days herself will start saying we are 'really good friends" and will stop this one sided thing. As soon as this happens,toh soch lena Sid ne bola hai usko and they have taken their relationship one step ahead😆 and Sidharth Shukla has a upper hand in thier relationship... But  agar publicly accept kar liya toh soch lena Sana has a upper hand in their relationship. 🤣

Let them grow organically and just rejoice the moments that we get to witness. 

I have complete faith in them😆 won't shake so soon. Lol. Rather seeing this situation it has increased only!❤️

Thing is this one sided narrative is so stupid that it's irritating to hear it everyday. As if Roz Roz Bolne se ppl  (SidNaaz fans) will believe it! I am never gonna believe it. Whatever happens😆

N I dunno about that, Sid has been very positively unpredictable uptil now regarding Sana n them, so u never know how they define their relationship after this show.

And definitely, they r growing together organically even now. I don't think this show is affecting their relationship. But this jaap of one sided love is irritating to hear every other day again n again as their fan. That's it😆

Originally posted by: -Bleeeh-

As much as I'd like to believe that Sana signed it or gave her word without knowing the concept - Being a lawyer, I know that's not possible. Shehnaaz is not that dumb that she would sign a show based on the fact she owes it to the channel. It might have been one of the factors influencing her decision, but not the only one. 

Giving her word doesn't bound her to do the show. She can't sign a contract without knowing what she's getting into. If the Channel did that, they would have a case filed against them. But I genuinely do not think that was the case. And if Sana signed it, without reading it or without consulting anyone - that would be really stupid of her. But knowing that she has been a part of the Punjab industry for a bit, she would know the legalities (hopefully) & the fact that she should know the concept/format of the show before signing it!

Actually, I did not find the two of them to be distant during the finale week. The moments that they shared during the Shilpa Shetty week (bedroom discussion, 4 am making up, etc) were on another level and they seemed so much closer in their relationship that particular week. The shaadi concept ought to be known to the contestants beforehand because it was out in the media. 

i agree with you, i was just thinking based on her thought process. in one of her recent stories she kinda mentioned she doesnt go back on her word. she was telling her manager he can for her lol. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

I was so happy I will have something to watch on TV today at 9..KKK will be on air with Harsh and Bharti...😁😁

and then I remembered even Ballu will be there...By God mood off ho gaya...wapas us manhoos MSK ki yaad aa gayee😫😫😫

Colours have truly spoilt the TV viewing experience for us...kitna collateral damage hua hai iss baar🤣🤣

🤣🤣. I totally agree and heard he will be evicted this week and will be back as wC

Hope by then MSK shuts 😄

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

I was so happy I will have something to watch on TV today at 9..KKK will be on air with Harsh and Bharti...😁😁

and then I remembered even Ballu will be there...By God mood off ho gaya...wapas us manhoos MSK ki yaad aa gayee😫😫😫

Colours have truly spoilt the TV viewing experience for us...kitna collateral damage hua hai iss baar🤣🤣

Damn i hate seeing his face too but dont worry he will be eliminated next i heard he was 2nd one to be out 😆

I do watch KKK for me that is easier to watch than MSK

However i sometimes hate when they do dramatic acting in kkk 🤔

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

the shaadi statement made me mad. like do you honestly think sid is gonna wait 5 years?? no. than when sid was brought up she goes ill marry him now?? buddy make up your mind and dont contradict your statements, they will bite you in the a**. i loveee shehnaz but right now im soo disappointed. 

I love her too and can push this away as her being her ridiculous innocent free spirit self, but not everybody can do that. No wonder she has to become more “samjhdaar”. Not that I think she will. But it’s time for her to exert a bit of self-restraint in multiple domains. What is painful for me is I trust people too exactly like she does and don’t hold grudges and hope to see people improve themselves and I have learnt the hard way and I see her making the same professional (and personal) mistakes and I made those mistakes at 22. She’s 27 and in a cut throat industry. Anyway, we cannot control their lives- can only vent and feel sorry for them. Chalo, moving on...

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok cool down peeps shehnaaz just needs vacation if this started 1 week after bb then maybe we would seen her not this much hyper and tense 

Living in that house taking toll on her she is very social person and interacting with limited people and people are not of her choice is making her frustrated 

I don't think ab wo live aayegi and 21 march will be good for her i think she needs change

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B813VOJFZ8Z/?igshid=ggthnkz1oygb

Its me the delusional fan asking for too much but end MSK with this 😳🤣

-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Can't we all message Deepti and force her to do something, instead of messaging Sana's stylist? 🤣

Isn't she a hotshot in Rangu and apparently, a SidNaaz shipper too? 😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

This is what i am saying here uma. I wont justify sana but there are bits i wont believe she is that stupid

Instead of grilling our minds here nonstop we have to shift our focus elsewhere.

Atleast i am done with ranting now my hand hurts 😆

Hahaha... my hand hurts too. And my head. And my heart. 😆 I am done. No worries.